Old Topic Search

Ynot

Hi, Haven't been on in a while, but I was hoping I could get some help finding an old Topic from before all this new stuff went online... I guess it'd be in the Archive that I spent the better part of 2 days searching...Anyway, the Topic I'm looking for was news about the Hero Factory Site when it first booted upSpecifically, listing the various 'Missions' the news Feed ticker read off.If youa re able to help me, I'd be much obliged.Ynot

~Makuta Revived: Ynot~

---------------------

Statements:<1><2><3><4><5><6><7><8>

Links: <<1>><<2>><<3>>

gn10500x200.jpg

Support the Graphic Novels!

I'm afraid I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but if you haven't tried this already, you can search the archives in Google by searching "site:www.bzpower.com/forum/" (sans quotes) followed by some search terms. It might help you narrow things down better than the archives' built-in search.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42