Picture Of Yourself Topic!

Taken about a week ago.I really don't like the flash and the fact I needed to use a mirror. <_<The shirt I do like, though. I need more excuses to wear it.-Inferna
That is indeed a nice shirt. Same goes for your room, it's pretty well organized, it seems.
Pfft. That's not my room I'm in, that's my parent's bathroom, and their room's behind me. XDMy room is a lot messier. :P(PS: Forgot to mention: that sundae is drool-inducing.)-Inferna Edited by Inferna Firesword

Taken about a week ago.I really don't like the flash and the fact I needed to use a mirror. <_<The shirt I do like, though. I need more excuses to wear it.-Inferna
That is indeed a nice shirt. Same goes for your room, it's pretty well organized, it seems.
Pfft. That's not my room I'm in, that's my parent's bathroom, and their room's behind me. XDMy room is a lot messier. :P(PS: Forgot to mention: that sundae is drool-inducing.)-Inferna
Oh. I don't know how I missed that.And thanks!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

This is me in my relatively nice clothes.72961_367436886631268_1891181816_n.jpg?dl=1This was taken a few months ago, and my hair is less thick now.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You look sorta like Edd Gould.
I just googled Edd Gould and... holy god.
Dear God.On a rainier day, I could actually confuse the two if I met either in real life.-Dovydas
if you ever thought you met Edd Gould in real life, it would probably be me because Edd Gould passed away. Edited by Orino Ryuujin

Oi, why not? Is Flickr allowed? I always forget.http://m.flickr.com/...hii/7757356338/
SWAG.-Teezy
D'what?!
YOU LOOK FABULOUS.
Um, thanks all.
snapshot_20120815.jpgMe, sitting on my kitchen floor.CAUSE THAT'S THE BEST PLACE FOR INTERNET IN MY HOME FOR SOME ODD REASON.
Funny. For me I get the best reception sitting jammed on a hallway between a washing machine and vacuum. Oh the things we do for the interwebs.

Shanks JC. That's my usual attire for high school. I'll have to add a couple more styles to my Flickr stream. I'm a fashion-holic.
....I can't do fashion. I have no ability whatsoever.Anyway, currently checking to see if I have any pictures where I look somewhat good......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

.... Is it an automatic staff perk to look like a boss?I mean, every staff member that's posted in this topic looks like a boss. I mean, we've got Mob Boss Tuck up above, we've got Spink, Ruler of the Awesome Coat...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Oi, why not? Is Flickr allowed? I always forget.http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/kughii/7757356338/
The stickler in me complains that you're wearing that ascot in the modern style instead of the Victorian style, but the rest of me says, "So what? He's still wearing an ascot." Very classy.Anyway, here's a picture of me from about eighteen months ago.And here's something a bit more recent. I sorted my parents' collection of old vinyls this summer and found this gem on my first day at it :P

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You