Picture Of Yourself Topic!

.... Is it an automatic staff perk to look like a boss?I mean, every staff member that's posted in this topic looks like a boss. I mean, we've got Mob Boss Tuck up above, we've got Spink, Ruler of the Awesome Coat...
Don't forget THE HATPILE.7742064122_de7367fe6c_c.jpg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well dang man, those are some serious goggles.

I should wear makeup. Or something.

I agree, makeup mighta' made for a better photo shoot. However, that coat is just, *squeals*, lustrious. What brand and make is it?
So what? He's still wearing an ascot." Very classy.
Surprisingly enough, that's not even an ascot. It's a silk scarf being transfigured into an ascot. It's clear silk with black and grey fur patterning that really adds to the detail on the vest that's impossible to see in the photo. Perhaps a more avant garde ascot, you think?
Gregorian chants are such an unappreciated genre.
Ah, my good man, you have yet to visit my math class.

This would be me. Make of it what you will.http://www.brickshel...s/pic_of_me.jpg
I squee'd IRL when I saw this, it's adorable!! Hahaha, nice rugby ball, btw. I actually only recently learned that they're not misshapen footballs. XD
Hey! Hey guess what!! I know you! ...do you have contacts in?

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

This would be me. Make of it what you will.http://www.brickshel...s/pic_of_me.jpg
I squee'd IRL when I saw this, it's adorable!! Hahaha, nice rugby ball, btw. I actually only recently learned that they're not misshapen footballs. XD
Hey! Hey guess what!! I know you! ...do you have contacts in?
I was so lost there for a moment... then I realized who it was. xDYes, yes I do have contacts in. I might have had glasses on that day, I can't honestly remember now.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

In a sense, they are mishsapen footballs. Rugby was originally played with a sperical ball, because it was invented when soccer players picked up the ball and ran with it. The more oval shape came later when inflated pigs' bladders became common as rugby balls.This is your random fact for the day, courtesy of Useless Information Inc.

ppg2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...