• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Ninjago Wiki FAQ

The Ninjago Wiki TNW FAQ

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 24 2012 - 05:48 PM

To help out anyone needing answers to questions, here are several Frequent Asked Questions regarding The Ninjago Wiki.What is The Ninjago Wiki?The Ninjago Wiki is a free, online reference for LEGO Ninjago.What is a wiki?A wiki is an online reference generally for a particular subject. Some good examples of wikis are Wikipedia (a broad subject wiki) or BIONICLEsector01 (a single subject wiki).What is Ninjago?Ninjago is a LEGO theme about ninja who are disciplined and taught the art of Spinjitzu. They use Spinjitzu to combat evil.How do I sign up?The Ninjago Wiki is free, and you can sign up here.How do I edit?The Ninjago Wiki is free to edit. To edit a page click the button that says "Edit" near the top of the page. We prefer you sign up to edit, though it currently isn't necessary?Will TNW always be free?The Ninjago Wiki will always be free to use, and free to sign up. We may be removing Anonymous editing privileges though.Is TNW run by BIONICLEsector01?No, The Ninjago Wiki and BIONICLEsector01 are separate websites, and are run separately from each other.Is there a way that I can privately contact a TNW staff?Yes there is. Find any staff member's contact information here.How do I become a staff member on TNW?You have to prove yourself as a good leader, positive member, and a helpful, active contributor to the wiki. Then we can consider you to become a staff member.How do I join the TNW News team?You must be a good writer, good news reporter (by sending us news stories here), and ask a current news team leader if you can join.How do I suggest a set or product for TNW to review?You can send us a review suggestion here.Will TNW ever do contests?Most likely, yes. We're thinking about it currently.If you have any other questions, post them in the official TNW topic. Also, please don't comment on this topic. Comment on the other one. :)

Edited by Meiko, May 24 2012 - 06:01 PM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users