Congratulations 2012 Graduates!

Eyru

This isn't an official topic or anything, but I figured I'd pop one up. It's May, which means the end of the school year is quickly approaching (and perhaps it has already arrived for some). And for those who are in their last year of high school/postsecondary, that means graduation!If you're a 2012 graduate, tell us what you're graduating from (high school, college, you name it), and maybe give a snapshot of your future plans. If you're not graduating this year, then give some love to those who are.Personally, I'm graduating from high school in two days! My graduation ceremony takes place this Saturday, and then I've got a few more weeks of school and exams after. Once school is finished, I plan on working for a year while I figure out what I want to do with my life, and then doing it. :PAnyway, congratulations to all the other 2012 graduates out there!

Since first year high school graduations don't mean a lot I give Congratulations to you all and may you all have a good summer especially to those thinking about what to do with your life, I wish you all good luck.

I'm just ToaD

I've got 16 days left of high school. So stoked. I need to finish my OTT Math class though before I grad lol. Going to college for music and graphics after getting some work and money for a year. Should be fun.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Many congratulations to both our high school and university grads! I've just finished my sophomore year at uni, so I suppose I'm stuck right in the middle.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

At my school, a few of my friends are graduating in just under two weeks (my school's senior class is 3 people, exactly one quarter of the whole highschool), and of course I'm in the class that will be doing most of the work (11th). Of course, I won't have to do that next year, as I'll be graduating then.Anyways, congrats to all our grads on BZP!

I attended my local public school's graduation ceremonies last night, since some of my friends are graduating from school this year. Had a pretty great time, although we clapped so much that my hands were numb by the end :P .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I just graduated from high school last Saturday. I plan on majoring in mechanical or electrical engineering and minoring in computer science. So college should be a real pain, though liberating at the same time.

Edited by Mr. Fluffy

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"