Dragon's Dogma is the excellent new RPG from Capcom, and is a completely new IP. I found it because I wanted to get a game that someday might be the first in a famous series, so I pre-ordered it and picked it up on launch day three days ago. So far I love it. I picked Strider as my vocation, and my main pawn is Jale Wind, another strider. My name, by the way, is Quinn Fedora. I just made it up because it sounded like an adventurer's name.The combat and freedom are two highlights, and the boss battles (the lion-goat-snake guy (forgot the name), the cyclops, the hydra) are amazingly fun. The game's fairly hard though, with the unforgiving no fast travel system (remember to save when traveling every few minutes). I've tossed one or two of other peoples' pawns to their death due to annoyingness, but I find no major flaws, and it, so far, is one of my favorite games. Definitely glad I stumbled across it. So, discuss Dragon's Dogma here.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I haven't actually played the game myself, but I like what I've seen of it so far. The character creator is great, I've seen some good characters as well as some hilariously bad ones.

I'll admit that I'm immature enough to use the inverted character rotation during customization to mash RT repeatedly for a hilarious, immature effect. Sometimes you just gotta relieve those eight-year-old days, eh?Anyways, the game is definitely unforgiving when it comes to forgetting to save on long journeys. I hate respawning all the way across the section of the world I've actually discovered. Still not sure how big the game is, as I haven't gotten any quests or seen any roads leading anywhere besides Cassardis, the starting town, and Gran Soren, the capital. I know there's other cities though, because the clouded section of the map is huge.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."