Bionicle: Next Generation

Lewa Krom

bngbanner.png

Welcome to Bionicle: Next Generation, one of the single largest Bionicle projects in existance. With over 300 registered workers - some less active than others - we strive the create the movies we missed, as well as other media.Feel free to critique our progress so far. Constructive criticism is very important to us. (Though trolling on video rants is not constructive and we frown upon it. :P) Also, if you would like to contribute, we are full with most jobs, though we're always looking for help in 3D modeling and animation.StaffLord Jampot - BNG ExecutiveLewa Krom - BNG ExecutiveCherixon - BNG Executive[The rest of the staff is being reshuffled so please wait for further notices on them]More to be added soon

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

good to see this is back! i've really been excited about this, but the forum downtime must've been a BIIIIIIIGGGGG delay

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I loved the music piece you guys put out during the downtime. While I still don't have the time to join as an animator, I do have a very powerful computer for rendering if you guys want to make use of it. :biggrin:

That should be quite useful.

good to see this is back! i've really been excited about this, but the forum downtime must've been a BIIIIIIIGGGGG delay

Actually, we have our own working forum, so BZPower downtime didn't affect us... for the most part.

Huzzah BNG! It's great to see BZP's new BNG topic.

Edited by ultra hipster

in·ter·ro·bang
also
in·ter·a·bang
(ɪntɛrəbæŋ) n. a punctuation mark in the form of a question mark superimposed on an exclamation point, used to end a simultaneous question and exclamation.

Previously known by the username "Ultra Hamster".

Wait, do you mean that your making a feature length film for the Toa Inika-Toa Phantoka?!

That's the plan. However, we're going one movie at a time. We don't know when we'll get to that selected movie.

Are you guys still doing or are planning to do another blender academy? 'Cause I'm not very good with humanoids, and I'dReally like to help with the modeling.

We will likely be re-hosting Blender Academy. :)

Wait, do you mean that your making a feature length film for the Toa Inika-Toa Phantoka?!

That's the plan. However, we're going one movie at a time. We don't know when we'll get to that selected movie.

Are you guys still doing or are planning to do another blender academy? 'Cause I'm not very good with humanoids, and I'dReally like to help with the modeling.

We will likely be re-hosting Blender Academy. :)
Cool, in the meantime i'll keep practicing, I'll post any thing really good :)

Wow MicroSnipe, that theme sounds amazing. However, I have to say it reminds me more of Matoro that foreshadows his sacrifice because it has a lot of deep emotion and sense of fulfilling one's duty. But whoever you feel it should be for go for it. Keep up the good work, you have greatly improved since the last songs you presented to us.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Will the Blender academy be here, or on your forums. Cause there's a lot I could learn from a guy like Phantax.

Honestly, I don't know. If we can get somebody to host the academy on a blog, we might be able to do it here.

Phantax is busy with school (and also doesn't use Blender as far as I know), but there may be another person I can ask. I will look into setting up a Blender Academy for BZPower members interested in joining BNG, assuming I can find someone willing. :)

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

First piece of music to be posted here, Kopaka's Theme. Take a listen! -Snipe

I've probably given my thoughts on the theme before, but I love it. The synths are very well placed, and gives the piece a somewhat nostalgic air, like a callback to MNOLG themes. I must post a theme soon... :sly:
Yes you must. :PI'm nearly done with Makuta's Theme Redux. (I'm calling it Master of Shadows) My new computer makes everything so much easier. I've gotten so far in so little time, it's so much better than the last version so far. I might post a WIP just cause...-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

To any haters out there, just be glad there's even a project dedicated as much as we are, no matter what you say you're not gonna take us down. Also, to those who remain patient and faithful, thank you.

This is the internet, context and nuance have no place here.

Update on Blender Academy: Found some good Blender tutorials, but they appear to have a comment system so not sure if I'll be able to post them here. :( Also, on a new promotion, Hapori Boar (aka Rainbow Dash) has been promoted from "Pet Troll" to "Incharge of Relations with Certain Projects." Congrats to HB to having a legitimate job!!! :D

-- Greg Farshtey

Alright, so apparently we are allowed to link to a site a lot of us at BNG use called Soundcloud. Here is a WIP on Makuta's Theme - Master of Shadowshttp://soundcloud.com/alexpalm/master-of-shadows-wip Keep in mind it is not complete. This is the only update for this track I will be posting before the full version. -Snipe

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

YES! downloading... *insert epic face here* wow, this is very dark, I can almost see a zoom in of makutas face when i listen but still awesome! still needs a bit more creepyness though, im my opinion

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Alright, so apparently we are allowed to link to a site a lot of us at BNG use called Soundcloud. Here is a WIP on Makuta's Theme - Master of Shadowshttp://soundcloud.com/alexpalm/master-of-shadows-wip Keep in mind it is not complete. This is the only update for this track I will be posting before the full version. -Snipe

Nice! I like Kopaka's theme a bit better, and this one seemed mixed weird when the trumpets (or whatever brass-ish instrument that was) came in. I think the trumpet sound you're using is too low quality compared to the rest of the instruments.
jlovfkk.jpg