Bionicle: Next Generation

Lewa Krom

Alright, so apparently we are allowed to link to a site a lot of us at BNG use called Soundcloud. Here is a WIP on Makuta's Theme - Master of Shadows http://soundcloud.co...-of-shadows-wip Keep in mind it is not complete. This is the only update for this track I will be posting before the full version. -Snipe

Nice! I like Kopaka's theme a bit better, and this one seemed mixed weird when the trumpets (or whatever brass-ish instrument that was) came in. I think the trumpet sound you're using is too low quality compared to the rest of the instruments.
That would be because those are bass trombones.All my wind instruments VST's are of equal quality since they are all from the same package.But they do sound a little out of place since they are more aggressive than the other instruments. I'll find something to do about it. :P-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Alright, so apparently we are allowed to link to a site a lot of us at BNG use called Soundcloud. Here is a WIP on Makuta's Theme - Master of Shadows http://soundcloud.co...-of-shadows-wip Keep in mind it is not complete. This is the only update for this track I will be posting before the full version. -Snipe

Nice! I like Kopaka's theme a bit better, and this one seemed mixed weird when the trumpets (or whatever brass-ish instrument that was) came in. I think the trumpet sound you're using is too low quality compared to the rest of the instruments.
That would be because those are bass trombones.All my wind instruments VST's are of equal quality since they are all from the same package.But they do sound a little out of place since they are more aggressive than the other instruments. I'll find something to do about it. :P-Snipe
Yeah, what you said makes more sense. :lol:
jlovfkk.jpg