• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Ninjago Wiki Contest Proposals

The Ninjago Wiki TNW Contests

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 25 2012 - 06:50 PM

Posted ImageSince you asked for it, we'll give it to you. TNW Contests is here. Since BZPower and its members have years of experience in contests, we thought you all might have some input on future contest ideas.What you can offer us:
    [*]Contest ideas[*]Prize ideas[*]Or both[/list]What we don't want in this topic:
      [*]Quotes with replies like "I like that idea"[*]Obscene or spam suggestions[*]Non-contest-related suggestions[/list]Examples:

A good contest idea would be ___________________.

___________________ would make a good prize, especially for a contest like ___________________.

There is currently a sweepstakes where you can win ___________________. If TNW could give something like that as a prize, that would be really cool.

We love to hear your suggestions!

Edited by Meiko, Aug 23 2012 - 02:26 PM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#2 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 08:36 AM

I think a good contest idea might be a collection of the golden weapons or minifigures or something. Something like maybe all the ninjas, or all of a certain species of snakes. Sets might also be a good idea. That is all I could think of.~Soran

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,286 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 07:56 PM

I think the 2012 Weapon Pack and Starter Set would make great prizes since it could allow people to get right down to spinning. Also, some sets could be great prizes especially Epic Dragon Battle.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#4 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts

Posted Jun 22 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'm thinking an art contest would be a cool first contest. Any ideas on what it should be about, and what would make good prizes? Maybe a nice TNW engraved tile? ^_^
--
Meiko

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#5 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'm thinking an art contest would be a cool first contest. Any ideas on what it should be about, and what would make good prizes? Maybe a nice TNW engraved tile? ^_^

yes that would be nice thats a great prize

#6 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 03:22 PM

Maybe a large set or two and to ^ look at first post.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#7 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,168 posts

Posted Aug 22 2012 - 10:10 PM

Giving away spinners and booster packs would be welcome. very welcome. an engraved tile would be kinda cool. as for contests... I got nothing...I believe you mentioned Mr. vincent likes the site.... maybe some CD's? because I could go for that.

Edited by Wheeljack, Aug 22 2012 - 10:11 PM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#8 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts

Posted Aug 23 2012 - 02:25 PM

Giving away spinners and booster packs would be welcome. very welcome. an engraved tile would be kinda cool. as for contests... I got nothing...I believe you mentioned Mr. vincent likes the site.... maybe some CD's? because I could go for that.

We could do some small sets, yes. I don't know if Jay Vincent has any CDs. I might be able to get some MP3s that aren't on his site though.

--
Meiko

#9 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,452 posts

Posted Sep 19 2012 - 11:40 PM

Ninjago has a lot of unique new weapon molds. As a MOCist, I'd be very happy to receive a small bundle of a few of those newer weapons, such as the tonfas, the newer curved blades, etc., and I think other MOCists would agree. It would be relatively cheap but still useful as a prize (likely for a MOCing contest, of course).As for a direct contest idea, having the theme being to make a crossover between Ninjago and another theme in a MOC is a possible idea. Hmm, didn't notice how old the topic is. Thankfully, there's no revival rule for this forum. ~B~

Edited by Ballom, Sep 19 2012 - 11:42 PM.

sands_banner.jpg

#10 Online Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 05:33 AM

Ninjago has a lot of unique new weapon molds. As a MOCist, I'd be very happy to receive a small bundle of a few of those newer weapons, such as the tonfas, the newer curved blades, etc., and I think other MOCists would agree. It would be relatively cheap but still useful as a prize (likely for a MOCing contest, of course).As for a direct contest idea, having the theme being to make a crossover between Ninjago and another theme in a MOC is a possible idea.Hmm, didn't notice how old the topic is. Thankfully, there's no revival rule for this forum.~B~

Yeah, all of this forum's topics are old. ;_; But you would participate in a Ninjago Wiki contest? Maybe I can get one started sometime soon.

--
Meiko

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users