• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Soran

Soran Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2012 - 05:18 AM

I did this for my friend Soran. ^_^Posted ImageHere is the Coloured version, it is sorta six shade Colours. I'm not good at Gimp Colour effects. :unsure:Posted ImageThis is the original sketch. I sometimes suck at drawing because I mess up sometimes.You can see some of the pencil lines rubbed out. It was difficult trying to draw the Avohkii after all it was the first time I have drawn and Avohkii. :rolleyes:I hope you all like it and I hope I'll be able to improve next time. :)

Please Post!

Edited by Feline Oneker, May 26 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#2 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,752 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted May 26 2012 - 09:33 AM

Haha, bro, messing up doesn't mean you suck at drawing at all. Even professionals make massive blunders from time to time. It's just part of the process. ;)Anyways, this is very nice! I could tell instantly who it was supposed to be and the Avohkii looks great. I'm surprised to hear this was your first attempt at drawing the mask. I love the sense of depth you've managed to convey, particularly in the arms and torso.The colours aren't bad either. I had to look at it a couple times before I realized what type of fill you used (it almost looks hand-shaded). I'm trying to think of recommendations here, but you did excellent for the style you were attempting. The minimal detail, colours, and clean lines work well in a simple chibi style. Overall, well done! I'm sure Soran will appreciate this. :)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#3 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2012 - 02:24 PM

I do indeed appreciate this. :PSuch a manly pose, I look awesome. I really life the style of it all, it looks great! The body looks well drawn, and looks like it really would work. I like the over all balance in color, it looks good. For a first time drawing an avohkii, that is really impressive. Even I have problems drawing avohkii's from time to time and I draw them all the time. Its hard to describe this drawing without using the word good, great, amazing, awesome, or phenomenal.Nice job on the drawing, I love it!~Soran

#4 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 05:56 PM

Might as well have this topic closed since there hasn't been any more posts.

#5 Offline Than the Moa

Than the Moa
  • Global Moderators
  • Senior Q&A Guru

• 9,057 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 06:45 PM

Might as well have this topic closed since there hasn't been any more posts.

I suppose that's what will happen now that you revived it.  We generally don't have the time to go through and close every topic once it hits a certain date, we simply ask that member's don't post in them if they're more than 30 days old.

Topic closed due to revival.

Yo.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users