What Do You Do?

Well, I only make topics in the Library.If SS, no replies at all. Nothing. Zip. Nada.If comedies, I actually used to have a lot of people who liked mine, though that was back in..'08-09, I think.If Epics, my review has ended up being just a one-on-one conversation with my friend and I.And I had older epics, but I haven't done anything with them in a while. I might try to remake Into the Deep, but meh.EDIT: Hey wait I forgot the rest of my post...scumbag brain.I generally run around and roleplay.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I usually get anxious after I post a story, so I step away from the computer for a while, usually, because if not I'll just go back and stalk my own topic like a butt.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I do a lot, most of which is what I do when there's nothing else to do.

• [*]Read and sometimes reply to other topics[*]Patrol The Ninjago Wiki (because it's my job)[*]Homework :drooling:[*]Read the news[*]Check other various websites[*]Chat with friends

The list goes on and on. Depends on my mood and what I've already done.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Wait patiently for someone to reply to a story I might have just posted, and because that takes a few thousand years, I watch some Happy Days. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I sadly post topics only rarely these days... but if I do, I put them on my "to follow" list, so I can get back to my pm conversations with awesome people. :POr I just float around CoT and GA, posting in any topic I find interesting.Or I write silly blog entries. No really, I do that!Or... I actually grab my sketchbook and draw something. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I set an email alert on replies for all my MOC topics; while I'm waiting for those I just...I don't know, do things. Because I'm not really active on BZP, it's not like I sit there staring at the screen, mentally begging for someone to drop by. I just kinda put up what I have and leave it be for awhile.

Wait, you mean people post in my topics? I do stuff. Like chat with other memebers, read the latest blog entry, nerd out about Legend of Korra and stuffs. Oh, and I also visit S&T every now and again to try and liven things up a bit.Looking at other replies, it looks like you meant "What do you do outside of BZPower" XPWatch Legend of Korra, work on week days, lately I've been into Professor Layton, maybe grab the occasional book and recently socialize with friends and other professional and non-professional things.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I often have the BZPRPG pages that I'm RPing on open (i.e. This morning it's BZPRPG News and Discussion, Ga-Wahi, Emergency Transmissions, and Techna: Breakdown), email, music player, and two chats open. Sometimes I'll see if anything is new on MOCpages, or write on CBW while waiting for a reply (curse timezones). If all else fails, I'll start to refresh everything repeatedly after thirty minutes. If that fails to get results, then I'll work on animation or go build out of boredom.

Usually about once or twice a day, because the topics I post generally tend to be epics, short stories, or comedies, which aren't exactly fast reads (unless they happen to be unusually short).-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)