Breakable Pieces

Indigogeek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a Takanuva Star and and all the joint sockets have cracks in them. Even a part of his head broke off. It is impossible to keep all the limbs connected. It may just be that these pieces are not meant to be constantly taken apart and rebuilt. A build once or twice is probably enough. Too bad, I really liked that set. =/

all my pre-2006 ball socket pieces lasted longer than those from 2006-2010. Then the HF 2.0 sets came out with their near indestructable sockets.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Toa Metru neck pieces. The only bionicle piece I've ever broken was Toa Nuju's neck. Och!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
A lot of my pieces break (and when I say it, I mean almost a third). I don't know why it happens, maybe I'm too rough with them?

i have the same problem. and witch doctor from hero factory those pieces that connected the feet to the legs, on him they broke all the time.

Hmmm... Which pieces exactly are those? From my experience the newer Hero Factory parts are near-impossible to break by mistake, and I don't think Witch Doctor had any of the older joints.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother