Dekar Banner

Hexann

It's great but there are too many images all clumped up together. Maybe you could cut down the number of images there are on there.

I agree. The text get's a bit lost in the images, especially near the right side.

Seems cool, but looks hastily thrown together and is in very low quality. I give it a 2/5.

Yeah.......I need to start using GIMP if I do this........
You don't have to use GIMP. I shuffle between Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Inkscape when I do graphics. GIMP is great, but not the best option out there.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

You don't have to use GIMP. I shuffle between Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Inkscape when I do graphics. GIMP is great, but not the best option out there.

However, GIMP is very good for a free program. You are actually able to do a lot more things on GIMP than you think. It may not get the job done as fast as Photoshop, but you can definitely do most of the things you can do in Photoshop and other programs, though it may take a few extra steps.But onto the image. I must agree with everyone else; there are too many images clumped together. Now you could get away with this, but you would need to use a better editing program. If you do use GIMP, what I would do is blend the images together using a blur (You can experiment with the different blur filters and other filters to make it how you want). Right now you can see where each image starts and ends, but if you blend them together, it would look more professional, like it's all meant to be one image. Also, I would make the text look a bit nicer. It seems kind of plain to be honest. And I would change the color so it doesn't blend in with the rest of the banner. But other than that, great job! I can see you are trying and with a bit of practice, you'll get there. Don't worry if your banners aren't perfect either. Even really good artists could improve their art sometimes. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez