Tiny Question

<Reverb>

If you become an Outstanding PZP Citizen, do you get those picture things under your name? I'm confused as it doesn't say you will under the topic about Proto energy and the part about beging an Outstanding member. And when I check the store, it says Outstanding members can't buy Premier Membership which is the only way to get the pictures. If someone can answer this, thanks in advance.~Gravity

OBZPCs can indeed buy Premier Membership; it's just not displayed for normal Members, as far as I'm aware.I don't believe OBZPCs get the rank images, however, since those are Premier Membership perks, and you aren't required to have Premier Membership for OBZPC; just Premier OBZPC.

OBZPCs can indeed buy Premier Membership; it's just not displayed for normal Members, as far as I'm aware.I don't believe OBZPCs get the rank images, however, since those are Premier Membership perks, and you aren't required to have Premier Membership for OBZPC; just Premier OBZPC.

Just because under the description of the premier membership, it says not available to OBZPCs.

Only Premier Outstanding BZPower Citizens get rank images. The Premier Membership packages in the store say they aren´t for OBZPCs and staff because of the way the packages work, so OBZPCs see packages in their store that say that they aren´t for regular members and staff. Likewise, staff see packages that aren´t for regular members or OBZPCs.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Thanks, guys.The rank images are indeed a perk only for Premier Members (you can see all of their perks here). OBZPCs will receive a colored name, the ability to change their name every 30 days, the respect of BZPower citizens, the pride of being an OBZPC, and a copper mask of victory next to their name.Also, in the future, please place your question in the topic title, as stated in the BZPower Q&A Guidelines:

In an effort to avoid confusion, please place your question in the topic title. This makes it easier for people to quickly answer a question you may have and easier for people that are seeking out answers to questions and wondering which topics to check. If the question you have will not fit in the topic title, at least give a description of the issues, such as "posting problems" or "signature issues."

Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender