eBay is so great! For $130 (including $10 shipping) I got 17 of the rarest and greatest Bionicles! Muaka and Kane Ra, Nui Rama, All six Toa Mata, all six Turaga, and Gahlok, Nuhvok, and Kohrak! And here's the best part: All but one, (Muaka and Kane Ra) have never been opened! I swear to Mata Nui, this is surely the greatest deal ever!

YOU JUST READ MY SIGNATURE.

If you do get it, please do post images as evidence. Also do not lose track of that eBay page or the seller, just in case.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I will be posting pictures as soon as it arrives, which should be around June 6. I also just purchased a sealed Tarakava for $55 with free shipping, and a used Cahdok and Gahdok for $20 including shipping. I will post pictures and most likely do reviews. Check out my channel if you guys get the chance. I have a link on my profile.

YOU JUST READ MY SIGNATURE.

Congratulations, though I never thought these were that rare. I have all of these sets, though Muaka and Kane Ra was a more recent purchase at BrickFair.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Bionicle sets never go for a huge amount on eBay, so it's not difficult to get a slight bargain like this. Especially buying a large number of sets in one lot.Not to be a downer or anything.- TIlius

Indeed. However, unopened sets are a bit more difficult, so congradulations all the same.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

That is a great find. But, I'm sorry to say, that is not the best deal ever. A couple years ago a bought 46 sets for a little over $50+shipping. Also included were a lot of collectables including some rare ones like poisoned Hau, orange and gold Vahis, shadow kraata, and disks of time. However all of them were opened, most missing boxes, a few were missing instructions, an one(boxor) was incomplete. Still, we both got great deals.

Something tells me this is a scam.

Yeah, I can't think that someone would want to let go of all this for... WHAT! $200! That's an awesome deal! But if it is a scam, then too bad. Awesome find for you!

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you definitely have to be careful with that stuff.But, congrats! That's why I always loved buying sets on eBay! :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...
It's been about two weeks since June 6, when he said they would arrive. Also, I didn't see any of the videos of these sets on his channel. Hmm...Anyway, if the Bionicles arrived, and if the sets were in the condition described, then congratulations on that awesome find :)!
Maybe he forgot to report in here or isn't a frequent poster. Give him time.

qs3135.jpg

It's been about two weeks since June 6, when he said they would arrive. Also, I didn't see any of the videos of these sets on his channel. Hmm...Anyway, if the Bionicles arrived, and if the sets were in the condition described, then congratulations on that awesome find :)!
Maybe he forgot to report in here or isn't a frequent poster. Give him time.
This. He also might have ordered them over seas or the poster is being slow. eBay is rarely a scam if you know how to use it. To be fair. Hes probably building his Rahi right now hahaha

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!