What Hurts The Most

57577.jpgWhen this is flipped upside-down and sunk into a carpet, it hurts bad.50907.jpgThis also hurts when I tripped and had my knee land on the spiky part. I don't know if the basement tile floor hurt more than this, but I think the LEGO piece hurt more. D:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• [*]Stepping on Roodaka's head and having the 'hair' part of it land on the center bottom part of my foot.[*]My knee landing right on Piruk's/Onua's claw piece.[*]Slipping on a mask and then landing flat on a Visorak head-piece.[*]Hewkii's foot piece upside down, happening to be just where I trip and then land on unfortunately.[*]Nuparu Inika's mask being right where my foot happens to be when I'm walking.[*]For a grand finale, a dominoes setting of a few dozen sets all lined up because I was going to take a picture of them, but as I'm walking over to take the perfect position to see all of them in one shot, I end up knocking them all over.

May I be so honest as to say this actually happened all in one day? :P No joke, folks - I was rebuilding all my sets and decided to take a picture of all of them. My room was littered with all forms of different set pieces, and I unfortunately fell ill to being accident prone that day. I still have markings from all these injuries! =P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I once stepped on Nuparu Inika's mask. Those spikes may be rubber but they still hurt.

I think that this is only piece I've stepped on. And yes, it does hurt. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I honestly forgot what it's like to step on a LEGO piece, though I'm sure I have. I'd imagine the Onua claw. Y'know how ninja allegedly had those spiked things they'd throw on the ground so when pursuers stepped on them, they'd injure their feet? I don't remember what they're called, but for all you ninja/wannabe ninja/ninjutsu students out there, if you don't have those things, just stock up on Onua claws and you're set! :P Well...if every single one of your pursuers is barefoot.

Edited by Shinken Green

2458.jpg

This piece actually made my food bleed

that was nasty

goodness your food was bleedingare you sure it wasn't just a bleeding pickle gag or somethinganyway, Lego pieces just hurt in general. a regular brick just hurts, but i imagine that pieces like Onua claws would just HURT LIKE CRAZY

overlordsukapon.png

goodness your food was bleedingare you sure it wasn't just a bleeding pickle gag or something

You'd be amazed at how many injuries I've had as a Lego hobbyist.Once I fell onto a pile of bricks and had blood running down my arm. Edited by Chols

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

goodness your food was bleedingare you sure it wasn't just a bleeding pickle gag or something

You'd be amazed at how many injuries I've had as a Lego hobbyist.Once I fell onto a pile of bricks and had blood running down my arm.
i'm not doubting that, i was just saying how amazing it was that your food was bleeding. i mean, your foot would be more understandable, but your food?? Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png

One time, I thought it would be cool to make a graveyard in the carpet of my room. I used a bunch of swords and other pointy stuff to get the gravestone effect. Well, I made it and left the room. Later that day I forgot about it and walked in and tripped over my bin of parts. You can imagine what happened when I hit the floor. The pointy floor.

WIP

You'd be amazed at how many injuries I've had as a Lego hobbyist.Once I fell onto a pile of bricks and had blood running down my arm.
i'm not doubting that, i was just saying how amazing it was that your food was bleeding. i mean, your foot would be more understandable, but your food??
He likes his meat rare. :PAnyways, anything with a small pointy bit at a right angle. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

One time, I thought it would be cool to make a graveyard in the carpet of my room.I used a bunch of swords and other pointy stuff to get the gravestone effect.Well, I made it and left the room. Later that day I forgot about it and walked in and tripped over my bin of parts.You can imagine what happened when I hit the floor.The pointy floor.

Heh.[/font]

My basement is strewn with LEGO pieces, I step on them all the time. [/font]

I have tough feet.[/font]

Edited by Plague

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

Well, I rarely walk around barefoot, but I can testify to everyone who said Onua's claws. Although most of my pain from Bionicle came from getting my fingers caught in ball joints when putting them together, and it happened fairly often too.I think I also remember that in one of these topics in the old forums someone said that they stepped on the original Tahu fire sword and it actually went into their foot. That sounds painful.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I stepped on a green Rahkshi leg once. I'm sure it hurt the leg more than me. Not so much a physical pain as the emotional pain of knowing you broke one of your pieces. Feelsbadman.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Being soooo cloooosseeeProbably an Inika building, laying there. My heel collides with its midsection, the legs and chest snap up, hitting my foot.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.