What Hurts The Most

My worst experience came from one of those white bohrok fang tooth/teeths.A sharp end on one of those dug fairly deep into my knee once while mocing but luckily no blood.After that made a strict safety rule that requires keeping my parts in a bin so i don't ram my knee on painful pieces while bending down while i build on my floor.

Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

I do not usually step on LEGO at all...they are normally just on my shelves in an organized fashion.But if I did step on one...I'd feel more upset at the fact that I stepped on a LEGO, and not the pain. :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

I stepped on a green Rahkshi leg once. I'm sure it hurt the leg more than me. Not so much a physical pain as the emotional pain of knowing you broke one of your pieces. Feelsbadman.
I totally agree. 100% agreement *sniff* poor black rahkshi... Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

I always step on the little teeny pin pieces that embed themselves in the soles of your feet.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Being soooo cloooosseeeProbably an Inika building, laying there. My heel collides with its midsection, the legs and chest snap up, hitting my foot.
I was sooo thinking what you crossed out. :PI once tripped, and landed face first into Toa Nuju Metru's ice spike weapon things. The mark remained there for the rest of the day....
phauxxblack2.jpg

Since my room was always covered with Lego pieces, my brothers and I learned to be especially nimble and rarely stepped on a piece. However, once I stepped on a plain old 2X4 brick, and it made my foot bleed.Among Onua's claws, Onua Nuva's drill things, and Nuparu's mask, it becomes apparent that Toa of Earth don't like kids.

Since my room was always covered with Lego pieces, my brothers and I learned to be especially nimble and rarely stepped on a piece. However, once I stepped on a plain old 2X4 brick, and it made my foot bleed.Among Onua's claws, Onua Nuva's drill things, and Nuparu's mask, it becomes apparent that Toa of Earth don't like kids.
HAHAHAHA!!!! seems like a legit fact. :P

You name it, I've stepped on it.ESPECIALLY NUJU HORDIKA'S SPIKE.However, I have never stepped on a Visorak Head. Thankfully.My mom even threw all of my big brother's stuff away when she stepped on a Lego. She still threatens to do the same when she steps on a Lego. That's why I keep them in my room. :)

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Luckily, I've been wise to avoid those blasted onua claws since my first set (nuvhak-va). Although, once I had my forehead on an inverted studs ( like the top of the 2x1x3 piece with a hole in the middle). It was there for 4 hours. A week later, 3 infected pimples grew in it.

I've probably stepped on every piece mold, or sat on it, or fell onto it.Anything with spikes hurts, don't be foolish. Anything pointy (and dull, I pity the fool who sharpens a Bionicle Sword to a point).My worst nightmare is the onua claws and visorak heads.Lego purposely designs sets to be spiky so we step on them.
this:!BqVkF8QBGk~$(KGrHqUH-DkEu,I0IwUmBLvTQbrcUg~~_35.JPG
That, indeed.
You guys just made me cringe thinking about it. annoyed2.gif Totally agree. :lol:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

What hurts the most, is being-- sorry, that song popped in my head when I saw this.Believe it or not, I tripped and I fell on a zamor launcher. It might not sound bad, but it was facing upwards and it left a pretty bad indention/cut on my knee. Another time, I fell on some Av-Matoran limb parts and met with a similar result, but not as bad as the zamor launcher. I've also pinched myself on certain pieces as well. And would you believe I almost hit myself from knockback trying to open a Mistika canister?

I go barefoot wherever possible, whenever possible-and this leads to some nasty cuts...and scars, of course. Worst things out there for stepping on are claw/spike weapons, but falling face-first into a pile of bricks is extremely painful. Trust me, it's far from a fun experience.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

And would you believe I almost hit myself from knockback trying to open a Mistika canister?
Yeah i know, i nearly dented a few nails badly while trying to open my first Mistika Set Tahu.Those canisters have a insanely tight fit, making them hard to pull off. Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

And would you believe I almost hit myself from knockback trying to open a Mistika canister?
Yeah i know, i nearly dented a few nails badly while trying to open my first Mistika Set Tahu.Those canisters have a insanely tight fit, making them hard to pull off.
You practically need the new brick seperator with the wedge, which didn't exist in 2008. Wow, Lego, late much?

aouROFb.png

Yeah i know, i nearly dented a few nails badly while trying to open my first Mistika Set Tahu.Those canisters have a insanely tight fit, making them hard to pull off.
You practically need the new brick seperator with the wedge, which didn't exist in 2008. Wow, Lego, late much?
It took me a while to realize you need to hold the canister in you legs with your alternate hand at the opposite end of the lid while you use your dominent hand to squezee the ignika mask face real hard so it bends and releases it grip and and yank it backwards at a angle. Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

Stepping on one of Nuju's crystal spikes. Ow.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I was getting out of bed and I slipped down on to my knees and my right knee caught the corner of a LEGO build and I got a minor gash down my knee.Is it shameful to say that it is my biggest scar on my body? :'(

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Oh, I have stepped on my fair share of parts over the years. But nothing hurts as much as weapons - those things meant to be nice and pointy. As has been pointed out before, Nuju's Ice Spikes are rather high on that ladder too.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Any piece of plastic that's even remotely pointed or sharp hurts.I've also stepped on whole sets before. Actually, I think I've stepped on every single set I own. Kardas Dragon was not pleasant.Oh, also when removing the brains from Mata heads. I use the way old mechanism that they posted on BZP (or was it Kanohi Power then?), but sometimes it's stubborn and takes some force. I scrape my hand against the ridged Mata head all the time, and while it doesn't bleed, it stings a bit. :P-SK

Edited by XII. Larxene

I can't really remember, maybe some system bricks. But a friend once told me he step on Nektann's spine. And this hurts.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 5 weeks later...

Hahaha, wow. I've certainy experienced a few of the things mentioned in this thread. One of the worst that I can remember, though, was when I was cleaning up some HF parts last year, and the Fire Villain engine shell piece fell out of the bag. I knelt down to get it, just as it landed under my knee, sharp corner facing directly up. Ouch. I had a pretty deep cut for a week.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits