What Hurts The Most

Hum dee dum...

*sits down to build a moc*

YOW!!

On several occasions, I've gone into a kneeling position to start building a moc and my knee landed right on an onua claw. Those little spines are meant to hurt people. The black connectors hurt too.

I've had a similar experience but i hurt my knee on a white bohrok fang(the teeth that hold their headplates in place)

• Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

• 3 months later...

And here are the top 10 most painful things I have ever experienced with lego:

10: breaking toa mahri hahli's hand (there are no replacements with the same color). My foot also got hurt.

9: Nuparu's mask. It wasn't even mine.

8: Mantax's head, with the two spikes.

7: A whole... thing I had made with spare pieces and parts from Vahki and Toa Hordika. I tripped and used my foot to stabilize myself, which of course ended on the...thing.

6: A 2x2 brick. THAT hurts.

5: Once I stepped on a thornax and kept on walking, with the thornax embedded in the sole. It hurt like .

4: Not finding that ONE piece you need.

3: A kordak rocket in the eye. Stupid me.

2: You see, when I was a kid I had this habit of pointing newly bought blasters to my face. I pointed a MIdak Skyblaster at my face, without knowing what it really did. It really hurt.

1: When I was little I LITERRALY FELL INSIDE MY LARGE BOX OF LEGOS, FULL OF PIECES. Since that day, I have more red pieces than other colours.