Rate The Song Above You

5/5 I'm a sucker for epic OSTs.

(New Grass Revival is an absolutely mind-blowingly mindbending musical group. I personally despise country music and most bluegrass, but I love these guys. I'm playing this is a percussion quartet tomorrow, and my part is the same as the guy second from the left with the piccolo guitar.)

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Quite the change of pace to what I was listening to. I give it a 3.9/5. It would be higher if the lyrics weren't so repetitive, but it's still a great song.

This song actually inspired me to make my current signature banner (that and Chaotic Field).

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

4/5. This song is pretty awesome (As much Dynasty Warriors songs are). It reminds me of the soundtrack to Hyrule Warriors (As would be obvious considering the dev. teams on both games), Particularly Sandstream, Silent Guardians, and Eclipse of the sun. This'd be a fitting song to beat up hordes of enemies in increasingly ridiculous ways with.

WARNING: POTENTIALLY MILD DISTURBING IMAGERY/SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

• 2 weeks later...

3/5 not the biggest fan of that style but that was actually not to bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

My apologies, I haven't posted in this topic for a while and forgotten how to actually make the video playable from here, can anyone remind me how to?

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

4.5/5 - great song from an underrated (and misunderstood) album. it's a shame these guys got lumped in with nu-metal when they first started, and an even bigger shame that they went so far downhill afterward that they deserved it. they were so much weirder and more technical than the rest of the pack on the first album.

Edited by Scythey

6/5 - your rating for the song I posted disappointed me (I didn't even realize it was in GTA IV come to think of it, but it's been a while since I last played it) but you redeemed yourself with this. one of my all-time favorite songs from one of my all-time favorite albums by one of my all-favorite bands.