Rate The Song Above You

5/5

Pretty chill. I can sit down and relax to this song.

---

This is kiiiiinda odd, but I'm not sure what the name of the second half of this song is - It's distinctly two separate songs, and I know other songs on the OST like this have a name on the second part, but I'm not sure what it is for this one.

So, to make it simple, the name of the full song is The Key We've Lost, from 3:14 onwards. Here is a direct link to that timestamp, or you could play it here and skip to that part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgD2AxKPyN0

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

0.5/5 This might just be a contender for the worst song I've ever heard. It's almost painful to listen to. The only other song of theirs I've heard is Move Along back when it was in a Bionicle trailer or something, and that one was just a generic and inoffensive radio pop rock song, so I wasn't expecting this to be so bad. The repetitiveness, the completely uninspired and dull songwriting, the cringeworthy vocals, the random high-pitch synths in the background someone thought was a good idea for some reason... I'm not a fan of the song.

Edited by Emilie Autumn
  • Upvote 1

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

5/5 downtempo and groovy. I'm loving all of the different electronica genres' influence here. Like 3:49 sounds pretty industrial, while the intro and outro are pretty ambient. Overall, hip-hop influence is always nice to see in instrumental music.

KAPURA'D: 4/5. I like the orchestral/electronic blend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tk70lLJ5gc

If you like the music, go give my dude Bear Boy a subscribe or something. Help mess up his goal of more videos than subs  :P

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

4/5, I find buildups to be too slow for me, but it's pretty relaxing to listen to. 

Some people say I'm weird, but I don't care, I like this song.   :afro:

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.