Rate The Song Above You

4/5. This song is pretty awesome (yet cheesy), and that guitar solo is godly. The only reason it's 4/5 is because I just feel like there's more awesome songs out there.

(Song starts 6 seconds in)

Edited by Dr. Medic

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

2.5/5 I guess you could call it a really faithful cover, but that also means that it doesn't do anything to set it apart from the original. And since this vocalist, although perfectly fine, doesn't even approach Ronnie James Dio, it's just an inferior version of the original.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

3/5. It's rather decent and a bit catchy, but I rather prefer the Main theme of the movie.

Also, to put a video here, you just place the main link down, and it does it automatically. like so...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

5/5 - sucks this song/video gets treated more like a meme than anything these days, because both are actually pretty killer. Hunting High and Low is one of my favorite new wave albums.

since Skrade posted an electronic song and Bonkle posted an 80s new wave song, here's an electronic song featuring an 80s new wave singer. best of both worlds!

Edited by Scythey
  • Upvote 1

4/5 - I've heard this song so many times in commercials and movies and stuff, but still, it's a nice song. not something I'd listen to regularly, though.

if you liked Robert Smith's singing in that Crystal Castles song, then you should check out The Cure. straight-up, out of the hundreds of bands that I like, The Cure is without a doubt my favorite of all time. cannot recommend them enough.

Edited by Scythey