3/5- not to bad, but I've heard betterBurn It Down-Linkin Park

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

5/5When I first saw the length of the piece, I was admittedly a bit puzzled, but then again I've personally sat through more than five full sets of an avant-garde Shepard tone buzzing noise that in its entirety was 13 minutes.I don't listen to jazz, but I do know of Davis' work, and having come run into it now, I can't look back. It's certainly entertaining jazz.Anyways, for something slightly less jazzy..."Maneater" - Hall and Oates

• 2 weeks later...

3.5/5. The main reason I don't follow Mark Knopfler's music more closely is merely laziness, and this reminds me I should check out a bit more of what he's made.

:P Not the most innovative song ever, but enjoyable (for me, mainly for the guitar - the wind instrument is a bit peculiar).

Sadly I have no truly Halloween-y song to contribute, unlike Samhain/Proud Stigma up above this post, but I'll try:

"Underworld" by Longwave. (

Link if needed.)~ :b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

Edited by Overlord

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

BUT IT WAS HALLOWEEN THEMED, FOOL!Ah well. :P2/5, I feel like there isn't much substance to it. It may be a style but the quality of a lot of the tones are flat, so terribly lifeless. I'll admit to liking electronic music similar to this though, and really it isn't too bad. About halfway through it revives a bit of my interest, but since "halfway through" is over 3 minutes through, the song is also much too long for me. Something this long would have to be exceptional to make it worth listening to for the whole length, and since this isn't... well."Semi Automatic" by the Boxer Rebellion.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Helryx, use a rating. You're supposed to listen to the song.Strobe is an interesting track. The very long intro is good and bad, it keeps you waiting but for a little too long. The main part of the song is great however.4/5Turntablism - The Tidy DJs Butt(euphemism) Scratchin' Remix by the Organ Donors

AΨ 94