Rate The Song Above You

3/5 - I'm quite fond of this song, though I guess at this point it's something of a guilty pleasure. On retrospect it's a little bit too grimdark and reminds me of Animal I Have Become but it's still passable and contrasts nicely with Hero.

Treasure of the Four Crowns - Nox Arcana

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

3/5, very ominous and kind of gripping. I can't give it any higher though becuase I'm just tired of all the grittiness and dark tones that a lot of modern pop culture has. Sure, some dark elements are welcome, but too much is just tiring and feels stale. Why can't we just have fun (guess that's why one of my favorite video game franchises is Ratchet & Clank).

That said, though, it really leaves an impression

I'm British - Professor Elemental

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Sounds good wish the tech beat was better. Sounds to much like a classic arcade game. Do like the guitar solo.

the integration of classic video game-style music into their rock/metal base is the band's entire gimmick. it's not meant to be all excessive tech beats. that said, if you did like it, a bunch of stuff (including that song) is available for free download on their site.ANYWAY4/5 - never been a huge fan of Pendulum but this is one song of theirs that I've always really liked."Not in Love" - Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith

The girl in the beginning is wearing Beats. That's the first sign this is going to suck.

The evil dude warlord whoever with Charlie's Angels henchwomen wants to destroy commercial music, which is VERY ironic as Modestep and Dubstep is commercial and mainstream.

Then we get into the "drop", and then I closed that window because I cannot stand brostep.

0/5

Biome-Space

AΨ 94

4/5 - I definitely find it difficult to fault The Birthday Massacre. The song is catchy, with a pretty nice beat and the singer's voice is lovely and clear. My only criticism is just before the chorus' when she attempts to sound angry and aggressive. It kind of falls a little flat on its face.

All Signs Point to Lauderdale - A Day to Remember

LzcD9OS.png

5/5 Unforgettable song, best I've ever heard from the techno & dance genre

Take A Walk - Passion Pit

------------

It's called Hardstyle. :)

Is this song all about grunge/emo/metalhead/whatever teen angst?

The lyrics were abysmal, and the song mediocre.

2/5

Frontliner feat John Harris - Halos

AΨ 94

4/5It's a surprisingly good variant of goth rock (is that what it is?)
nope, it's just a more power ballady song by a band that usually plays power metal with video game music influences, nowhere near goth anything. glad you liked it though anyway 4/5 - Hendrix isn't really my thing (although I definitely respect him and what he did) but I enjoyed this song. lyrics were good too. "The Hanging Garden"- The Cure Edited by Ryuujin

2.5/5 - I caught my feet tapping along to the beat so it's clearly pretty funky. Besides from that, whilst I didn't hate (or even dislike) it, I just can't call it my kind of thing. Good but not something I would go out of my way to listen to again.

World on Fire - Les Friction

LzcD9OS.png