Rate The Song Above You

There are a lot of things I like about this -- the sparkly guitars, the pretty pictures of space -- and a lot of things I don't like -- the monotony of two chords for four and a half minutes straight, classic rock's quintessential "hit the snare drum harder than everything else and never vary the pattern" (I've never been a fan of over-aggressive snare drum, and after seven minutes of the same rhythm, it sounds like a drum machine). The balancing of all these factors results in an intense and burning apathy. 3/5

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

3.5/5 - songs like this are hit-or-miss with me, with this one leaning more toward the former than the latter. the music is unexpectedly.. dense-sounding, if that makes any sense, for this type of song. it's catchy, the beat is fun, and the intro sort of reminds me of "Vanishing Point" by New Order which is nice - but at the same time I feel like it just kind of trails off and doesn't really go anywhere toward the end.

There are a lot of things I like about this -- the sparkly guitars, the pretty pictures of space -- and a lot of things I don't like -- the monotony of two chords for four and a half minutes straight, classic rock's quintessential "hit the snare drum harder than everything else and never vary the pattern" (I've never been a fan of over-aggressive snare drum, and after seven minutes of the same rhythm, it sounds like a drum machine). The balancing of all these factors results in an intense and burning apathy. 3/5

and here I thought I was obnoxiously pretentious about music.

• Upvote 1

It sounded so much like cryoshell that at the 2-minute mark when the growling started I was so caught off guard that I jumped :lol: 4/5

and here I thought I was obnoxiously pretentious about music.

ahaha I just think about music way too much :rolleyes:

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

4/5 pretty good

and if you don't speak Dragon, here:

Dragonborn, Dragonborn
by his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest foes rout
when they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

Hearken now, sons of snow, to an age, long ago
and the tale, boldly told, of the one!
Who was kin to both wyrm
and the races of man
with a power to rival the sun
And the Scrolls have foretold,
of black wings in the cold,
That when brothers wage war come unfurled!
Alduin, Bane of Kings,
ancient shadow unbound,
with a hunger to swallow the world!

But a day, shall arise,
when the dark dragon's lies,
will be silenced forever and then!
Fair Skyrim will be free from foul Alduin's maw!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn
by his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest foes rout
when they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif