Rate The Song Above You

i don't know if this is your own band or something but you should seriously post a different artist or something dude1/5 yeah anyway this is kind of terrible. i'm assuming it's some kind of joke but if it is then there is a lot i am missing because it's not funny in the slightestAlive In The Lights - Memphis May Fire

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

okay so apparently there was a video claiming to be that song but actually wasn't. that one was awful2.5/5 it's okay, newer linkin park is alright especially compared to the old stuff which was just groce. overall though the track is just dull and it can't hold my attention. i still can't stand chester's singing, he's whiny in a faux emotion way compared to other bands who use emotional vocals to their advantageKing Park - La Dispute

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

3/5 I imagine it quite good for gaming.Winnie the Pooh: Satan worshiping - unknown (several video uploaders)
We get it. You have some embargo thing over metal. Either actually play the game or refrain from posting in this topic. Thank you.And now, back to the game:
Borrow And Bomb - OFF!
Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Well, that was short and simple, but not really what I would call a full-fledged "song". It's more of a musical statement or whatever I should call it. 1/5 from me.Now, since instrumentals are apparently allowed and I'm a huge gaming fan:Nuclear Fusion - xi-on (original by ZUN, Touhou Project)

2/5 musically it's just alright but i really don't like the vocals. they just kill any enjoyment i could get from the track. aside from the vocals the track just feels really cheesy to me, it's so over the top with the symphonic elements. solo was okay though~ - Touché Amoré

nhsYE.jpg

3.5/5. Catchy tune, I've been meaning to check out more about the game (I have a giant list of those). I'd imagine this is during a gameplay sequence where its raining, or maybe a more dramatic part, not combat-focused?Midna's Lament- Legend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessOne of my favorite game songs from one of my favorite games.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

3/5I really like the first minute, which is rather slow. After that it just becomes generic to me. :("The Yearning" by Unknown Error.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

3/5 Catchy, but not very memorable. Those few seconds of rapping about 3 minutes in were pretty dreadful though, just felt really out of place. The vocalist is Rob Zombie's brother if I'm not mistaken, so that's pretty cool.More Human Than Human - White Zombie

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___