Rate The Song Above You

4/5Most impressive."Nightfall Guides Insomnia To Be An Everlasting Mental Torture, With This Being The Consequence" by Deinonychus.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

4/5 as someone who is, for the most part, burnt out on metal, this is pretty good. vocally it seems like their vocalist was just kind of shouting over the riff without any sense of what was going on behind him, but it's a minor because musically this song is really good.Coward's Throne - Thy Art Is Murder

nhsYE.jpg

2/5 - It's alright. Not the kind of thing I'd purposefully go out of my way to listen to, as the singers voice can be a little dull, but it's pretty good nonetheless.3.5/5 - Yeah, I'd say this is more along the lines of my kind of thing. Nothing exceptional or catchy though, but likeable nonetheless. Until the Day You Die - Abney Park

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

1.5/5 radio schlock. can't stand it, it's just boring and recycled in the worst way. musically i can say it's competent but i would never listen to this on willingly. also applauds for the dullest guitar solo ever.Damien - Stray From The Path

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

3/5 - I've gotta say, I've never paid much attention to Disturbed. I quite like their stuff, but I can imagine their songs could become something I get bored with quite easily. That said, I still quite like this. It's alright, but gets a little boring at times. Mighty Rivers Run - Globus

LzcD9OS.png

3.5/5 i remember when i used to love these guys. the bassline is a classic. unfortunately their music has been ruined for me due to a not so pleasant relationship but that's a little personal for bzp. still a good trackRum Is For Drinking, Not For Burning - Senses Fail

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

2.5/5 just kinda boring lounge music. nothing too special about it but it doesn't suck.'Bout To Get Fruit Punched, Homie - The Wonder Years (preferably listen to the 2012 remaster because the original has poop production)

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

3.5/5 - Oh aye, pretty funky. Quite catchy too, although it doesn't really have much else going for it. It's good, but not great.2/5 - No, the singers voice just does not help things. I liked the tune and it was looking to be pretty good until the lyrics came in. It's probably just me, but I'm not fond of the sound of his voice.Goodnight - The Birthday Massacre

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

ToSJ, if you haven't already heard it then the idea is to search for the song yourself and then listen to it.2/5 - Can't say I can get into this. It's just fairly boring and while I've heard worse, the singers voice is just fairly dull. Not my thing at all.Mordred's Lullaby (TOL Mix) - Heather Dale

LzcD9OS.png

2/5. Even more pop punk from you. :/ I like this one a bit better than some others--the rapidly chugging guitars throughout the song appeal to me for some reason, and I kinda like the singer's voice--reminds me of the singer from Panic at the Disco.H8 U - LukHash

Edited by Architect