Rate The Song Above You

Hey come on, you should know by now that you're supposed to give a reason for your rating, even if just a couple of words.

3/5 I liked Arkham Asylum a lot, and it's definitely my favourite of the series, but I really can't say that the soundtrack ever stood out as something special to me. It's pretty much just your typical video game music, good as background in the actual game, but doesn't offer much by itself.

• Upvote 1

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

since apparently you missed it:

rate the song the above poster posted and then post a song for the next poster to rate, and state your reasoning [addendum, Makaru].

rate the song the above poster posted and then post a song for the next poster to rate, and state your reasoning [addendum, Makaru].

anyway

4/5 - I'll admit this band has grown off me a bit since I first got into them, but it's still pretty solid stuff and this is probably one of my favorites off the album.

Edited by Ziltoid the Omniscient

I would give this a 5/5 if it were an instrumental. Like...I get the effect the vocalist was going for, but it didn't really work, and the lyrics sound to me like something they wrote in ten minutes before going into the studio, trying to be as ~dark and edgy~ as possible. Sooooo 3.75/5 overall, because other than that the music itself was super cool

here's a song I discovered entirely by accident while trying to find a song I heard in a cafe yesterday by googling what tiny snippets of lyrics I can remember

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

4/5 Pretty cool song. It's catchy, upbeat, and the singer has a good voice. I'm taking one point off though because that style of music isn't really my cup of tea. To me. there's a difference between thinking music is good and liking it, and I think this is good, I just don't really like the style.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

5/5 bloopin and grumblin right into my soul, like a dial-up modem that ran away from home to join a dance band. Need more, definitely checking this artist out.

this is the song that's been stuck in my head for at least 36 hours

Edited by Junkbot Master of Trash

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

I never knew Bruno Mars originally did that song. And I once saw that masked guy on a poster in my freshmen science teacher's room (alongside a 1980's Transformers: The Movie poster; the guy loved Transformers as much as I love BIonicle). Overall, that was funny to watch/listen to. :D

4/5

I have been needing more music to listen to, then I remembered some of my first CDs! This is off one of them, and this song just makes me want to jam! I hope the next person loves it as much as I do.

Edit: I forgot to give a score.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Hey, please read the opening post of the topic before posting. The rules do say that you have to give a reason for your rating.

Anyway... 1/5 I'll be honest, I find this just awful. The beats are repetitive and annoying, the songwriting has no substance and the whole thing is just as generic as it gets.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___