• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Post-Matoran: Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline VolcanoBakemeat

VolcanoBakemeat
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 908 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2012 - 02:33 AM

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5061Comments, thoughts, pancakes, triceratops.CANON: In this epic I stay extremely close to Bionicle canon (historically and anatomically), but as it is mostly set in the future, sometime between The Powers That Be and Sahmad's Tale, I have imagined continuations of the events described in those serials. However, there is one fundamental alteration central to all my fanfiction: though Matoran live for millennia, the cells in their brains are rearranged every century or so, causing them to only remember the past century or so of their lives at any given time. Some Matoran have higher memory spans than others. However, when a Matoran becomes a Toa, that memory span increases to a few thousand and becomes even longer once that Toa has become a Turaga. As a side-effect of the loss of power, a Turaga's brain cannot accommodate all those memories, and as a result, Turaga lose random, non-time-specific chunks of their memory.

Edited by Moo!, May 30 2012 - 03:58 AM.

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,634 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2012 - 08:03 PM

Boy, somebody's depressed. In typical Moo! style, this is yet another well-crafted yet depressing tale of Bionicle. I particularly like the roles you have selected for Nokama and Vakama; they seem realistic.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users