Zarohum

Yes, folks. That's right. Let's travel back 10 years to the good ol' days of Bionicle. I give you what I think to be the first complete set of all six members of... THE CHRONICLER'S COMPANY Now, remember, a lot of these pieces were never made in the right colors. I did what I could with what was there, including tacking down a misprint red ruru for Kapura. I spent over $50 to make these guys, and I don't regret it. Individual pics:KapuraTamaruKopekeHafuTaipu Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Zarohum
  • Upvote 1

Very nice collection. It's so weird now that the new forums are up but, hopefully, I will still be able to give constructive criticism same as always. That being said I don't think there's much to say about this collection being just that and not really Mocs. Good work all the same. I hope to see more stuff from you soon.

silverbladebanner.jpg

Nice to see the original civilian heroes, even if the images are on the blurry side. I have no room to complain though since every time I try to take a picture of sets it is incredibly smudged. Regardless good work on the Matoran, it is easy to identify who is who, except for that Po-Matoran and that Onu- Matoran of course.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Nice to see the original civilian heroes, even if the images are on the blurry side. I have no room to complain though since every time I try to take a picture of sets it is incredibly smudged. Regardless good work on the Matoran, it is easy to identify who is who, except for that Po-Matoran and that Onu- Matoran of course.

lol. Yeah, I wish someone could make a game modification to fix the Hafu Taipu conundrum. Just wondering, are you the awesome guy who made Spiriah Rayg sprites? Edited by Zarohum

Cool. I wanted to do something like this myself at one point, but that red Ruru is ridiculously expensive. Looking at Bricklink right now, there's only four for sale, and the cheapest is $17.49, plus shipping - from Germany. I take it the Ruru was the most difficult piece to obtain? :t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Cool. I wanted to do something like this myself at one point, but that red Ruru is ridiculously expensive. Looking at Bricklink right now, there's only four for sale, and the cheapest is $17.49, plus shipping - from Germany. I take it the Ruru was the most difficult piece to obtain? :t: :b: :3:

That's the funny thing. I spraypainted an orange ruru red, and then found the misprint on ebay without trying. The green rau was actually the hardest to find. :P

Yeah. I tried that, but it looked terrible.

Not really. I have the Jala Mctoran and Takua mask from the 03 set, so I put it together and it looked completely fine. Unless you don't have a second set of yellow feet, you should change Takua's feet to make it more accurate. Rivin

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

I wouldn't regret the cost, either! These cats are my most favoritest characters in all of Bionicle. Glad to see them represented so well 10 years later :) Of course, being the MNOG fan that I am, I can't help but point out that Kapura aught to, by MNOG standards, be wearing a red Pakari, thus eliminating the need for the misprint... ;) - Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

lol. Yeah, I wish someone could make a game moderator to fix the Hafu Taipu conundrum. Just wondering, are you the awesome guy who made Spiriah Rayg sprites?
It's both a blessing and a curse for Bionicle, a simple change of mask can create a whole new character. Not unless I have a second personality that actually has skills with computers.I think Kapura had the mask of strength when on Metru Nui, at least according to BS01, but I am not sure if he still had it on 2001. Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

What the Karzahni? It edited m o d for moderator? Ok, well there's someone I'm looking for who goes by the name of Tanma. In some places he had the Pakari and in some places he had the ruru. I'm still not sure.

In you defense, Onua's mask looked a lot like Traga Wenuwa's mask in MNOG1 but in Bohrak Wars they changed it too look mor like the set's.
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

What the Karzahni? It edited m o d for moderator? Ok, well there's someone I'm looking for who goes by the name of Tanma. In some places he had the Pakari and in some places he had the ruru. I'm still not sure.

In you defense, Onua's mask looked a lot like Traga Wenuwa's mask in MNOG1 but in Bohrak Wars they changed it too look mor like the set's.
But Kapura wasn't in the bohrok animations

Nice work, I really like the old Bionicle Matoran, and I see that it must have taken a lot of effort to make the Company.

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...

Ok, according to the MNOLG, you have some issues. 1 Takua had yellow legs/feet2 Kapura had a Pakari3 Tamaru had lime feet and teal set of body and arms4 Kopoke had a sand blue mask, same color as his feet.5 You got Hafu and Taipu mixed up :P

I know. All of these have already been talked about.1. I like Takua like that.2. In This picture, Kapura had a ruru, and that's what I went off of.3. Those pieces were never made, and custom arms wouldn't work, due to their bendiness. I could make his feet lime, but then he would be one color.4. Again, the only sand blue mask they made was an Akaku, and I didn't feel like doing a custom when I made these. I've been thinking about it, though.5. No, MNOLG got Taipu and Hafu mixed up.
[url="http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Mata_Nui_Online_Game"">

Mata Nui Online Game[/url]' date=' Taipu and Hafu had their Kanohi switched. This caused confusion, as Taipu wore a Pakari in CGI images, but a Ruru in the game. He still had his Kanohi switched in the Bohrok Online Animations and the Bohrok-Kal Online Animations. The error was eventually fixed in the Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle, with both Matoran wearing their respective Kanohi. There is a reference to this in the game when the player first talks to Taipu and he says he is always mistaken for Hafu.

5. No, MNOLG got Taipu and Hafu mixed up.

[url="http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Mata_Nui_Online_Game"">

Mata Nui Online Game[/url]' date=' Taipu and Hafu had their Kanohi switched. This caused confusion, as Taipu wore a Pakari in CGI images, but a Ruru in the game. He still had his Kanohi switched in the Bohrok Online Animations and the Bohrok-Kal Online Animations. The error was eventually fixed in the Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle, with both Matoran wearing their respective Kanohi. There is a reference to this in the game when the player first talks to Taipu and he says he is always mistaken for Hafu.

No, no, no. I meant that as a joke. Even if I hadn't, though, I would still be right.Observe!

according to the MNOLG, you have some issues.

Dude... I remember the countless hours spent playing that game when I was four... And I always wondered who screwed up when it came to Hafu, Taipu,and Kapura. Oh, those were the days...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 2 years later...

Tamaru had green feet and teal arms and torso just sayin' ^_^

Bohrok not bohrak

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!