Danska's Bionicle Builder

Danska: Shadow Master

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetings.

I just wanted to make sure it's okay to use this for my pic. It's my first day (and my first post), a day I mostly spent reading and obsessively soaking the rules. I plan on going into BZPRPG later on, so I stumbled upon this and thought "hey, I could use this to settle on my character, at least for starters".

I have to say, it was a fun, novel experience to me, and it enlightened me on some features I didn't know MS Paint had. The tutorial was good, I simply have no negative opinions about this.

Thank you for this tool, I plan on using it further (only if it's absolutely okay, of course). Do you have any banner for spreading the word on it?

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 4 weeks later...

FIrst of all, Welcome to BZPower! I hope you enjoy your stay, and have been for the past...almost a month? So I may be a little late, but never mind!

It's always nice to see people still enjoying this! You're certainly welcome to use it as much as you'd like.

I do have a few banners here, though as I just meddled with the folder a little it may take a while to become viewable again (my bad!)

• Upvote 1

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

This is pretty neat, I think I might find some use for this. I must ask, though: is this project dead in the water? Just wondering if the 2016 sets are ever being implemented. It's not crippling or anything, but there's a few good parts in there.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

It's pretty much dead, yes. I had planned to go onto 2016, but that never really got off the ground. I occasionally go back and poke at the odd thing if I feel it needs a bit of improvement (mostly the older kits), but that's about it these days.

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

It's pretty much dead, yes. I had planned to go onto 2016, but that never really got off the ground. I occasionally go back and poke at the odd thing if I feel it needs a bit of improvement (mostly the older kits), but that's about it these days.

Ah, RIP the dream, then. I may go back at some point to do a few 2016 parts after I get a feel for this thing, and I'll bump this thread if I do.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"