Happy Birthday!

Yeah, it's only nine on the 29th where I am, but its midnight on the 30th where he is, so I think I can get away with this. =PAnyway. Happy 17th birthday, @Akaku: Master of Flight! Here's to you! ^^-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

Thanks, love ^^Glad that someone else didnt manage beating you to it like meso did that one year or kini/zahaki wanted to this year XPAnd I send my good thanks to anyone else if anyone else ends up coming along at all :P--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Sorry Invi; Guess its not really you, more that some of the people you always hang around with i tend to avoid, and thus as a byproduct you as well ^^;;Thanks, though.--Ak

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Proudly one of those people!Happy birthday Avtomat Kalashnikova!All kidding aside, Happy Birthday Akaku!sig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Sorry Invi; Guess its not really you, more that some of the people you always hang around with i tend to avoid, and thus as a byproduct you as well ^^;;

:(Happy birthday and all that. =P

Don't know you that well, but I know you're a good friend of Inferna's and a pretty awesome artist/comic maker if I am not mistaken. Happy birthday, man, hope you have a good one. ^^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Have a great day, stranger. And enjoy your year of being 17!

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."