Oober Noob: The Animated Series

Toa_of_Power

Behold...

poster1.png

TEASER TRAILER:

DUE TO SOME ISSUES, I NEED TO USE A PASSWORD.

(SORRY)

THE PASSWORD IS: bzpower

PLOT:

In 2009, the worst comic series BZPower ever has witnessed was released. After intense riots and protesting, the series was outlawed by Tohu himself, and the

characters left The Comic Land, ashamed and forgotten. Since these events, Tohu has passed away due to a mysterious illness, and one of his closest advisers, Halgorg,

seized control of the nation. Since then, the Comic Land has become progressively more Orwellian, and the future looks bleak, and all the while, foreign negotiations with a nearby

island are failing, and The Comic Land lives on the edge of Nuclear Brinkmanship.

...Meanwhile, Toa of Power, (Leader of Oober Noob) has left his remote hideout to reunite the cast and try to redeem the series' reputation. Their return to The Comic Land threatens Halgorg, who sees them as

the only ones foolish enough to start a revolution without meaning to. He orders the captain of the secret police, Jorwel, to destroy them in the least suspicious way possible. However, the team from

Oober Noob won't allow that, and eventually become the willing leaders of a revolution. Who will win, the evil forces of Halgorg, the noobish forced of Oober Noob, or will you loose interest before it ends?

ORIGINAL SERIES:

In all of its horrid glory:

FAQ:

Q: Dude, why are your sprites totally bogus?

A: Well, concerned viewer, thanks for your question. My series was an attempt to pay tribute at the horrible comic series we all made at some point in our BZP careers.

The horribleness of the sprites, if you can even call them that, was intentional. It makes then unique, gives them a sort of charm, and its much easier to animate.

Q: How long will this series be?

A: I'm thinking roughly ten five to seven minute episodes. Give or take a few.

Q: Do you expect anyone to remember this series?

A: No. That's why I'm posting a link to the original comics.

Q: If it comes out in July...why are you posting about it now?

A: I'm posting about it now because I want to take viewer feed back on the preview material I will be posting, and I want to get an idea on how large my

audience will be.

Q:This plot seems a little heavy for BZPower...

A: I assure you, dear viewer, that the plot won't be a political science lesson, and that it will live up to BZPower's high standards of content.

This is not a political satire in anyway. I strongly agree with BZP's rules on politics. I think though, that we can all agree that totalitarian dictatorships such as

North Korea and the Galactic Empire are pretty horrible.

NEW CONTENT (BANNERS, AVS, MORE TRAILERS, BEHIND THE SCENES, CAST INTERVIEWS) COMING SOON!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Edited by Toa_of_Power

THIS LINK MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5085

Well, this looks promising. Few questions, is this going to be voice acted? If so, do you need voice actors? And thirdly, do you need anyone for different jobs and such? I can help you out if need be. But anyways, I'll be watching this and seeing how it develops. Good luck!-RezEDIT: I could make banners and avatars for you if you want. :)

Edited by -Reznas-

Thanks you for the enthusiasm! It is going to be voice acted, but at this point, I do not believe I will need any assistance.I may do guest stars eventually, though. If I need any voice work, I'll let you know. I also have the banners and avs covered, but if you want to make some, go for it. I'd love to have some community involvement with avs and banners. If it turns out I need any help on anything in the future, I'll shoot you a PM.Thanks!

THIS LINK MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5085