Sign in to follow this  
Zarohum

Zarohum, The Self-Moc

Yes, a newbie with a self-MOC that isn't a set with a mismatching Kanohi on it. Amazing, I know. So here he is. Zarohum, Toa of Plasma. 100_2438.jpg Action poseBack Sure, I used the Inika build, but I thought the rest justified it. What do you guys think?

Cool looking moc, I dig that colour scheme.I can only wonder about the foot articulation because the shin armour looks like it might get in the way - none the less this could is very polished and could easily be a bionicle retail set (heck knows the retail ones have articulation problems beyond belief).

sigpic2.png

Well, you try bending your foot forward then :P Yeah, it does get in the way a little.

I had a longer post but accidentally deleted it, so instead I'll propose a few things to change: 1. Color layering. Too much in some areas, not enough in another. Since orange Miru Nuva masks do not exist this side of a visit to the spray paint aisle, you might want to attempt white-on-orange. Keep it consistent, at the most.2. Chest armor looks like it's going to fall off. Also the lower chest armor looks really odd, being a foot. (Something is afoot!)3. Those orange Inika chest armor parts on the lower legs need to go. They look ... sort of like bell bottom jeans. That concept works well on a larger MOC, but not on something canister-sized.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm gonna need to do a revamp eventually. So... maybe should I put the inika shoulder armor on the legs, and the leg armor on the arms? :P And what about a white inika shoulder armor piece mounted on an orange foot on the torso? The bellbottom jeans are staying.

It's a very basic MOC. I don't want full-blown uniqueness, but deviating a little more from the basic Inika build would be nice. It's also slightly...frail looking. Not very "bulked up" so to speak. As Sumiki said, the colour layering is a little off, and the armor/bell-bottom/flare hybrid thing is bizarre. Otherwise, it's an alright MOC.

I like it, simple or not!

Please do not revive topics that have been not been posted in for 20 days or more.Also, please see the BBC Guidelines regarding generic comments, for future reference.Revived topic closed.