Zarohum, The Self-Moc

Zarohum

Cool looking moc, I dig that colour scheme.I can only wonder about the foot articulation because the shin armour looks like it might get in the way - none the less this could is very polished and could easily be a bionicle retail set (heck knows the retail ones have articulation problems beyond belief).

sigpic2.png

I had a longer post but accidentally deleted it, so instead I'll propose a few things to change: 1. Color layering. Too much in some areas, not enough in another. Since orange Miru Nuva masks do not exist this side of a visit to the spray paint aisle, you might want to attempt white-on-orange. Keep it consistent, at the most.2. Chest armor looks like it's going to fall off. Also the lower chest armor looks really odd, being a foot. (Something is afoot!)3. Those orange Inika chest armor parts on the lower legs need to go. They look ... sort of like bell bottom jeans. That concept works well on a larger MOC, but not on something canister-sized.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm gonna need to do a revamp eventually. So... maybe should I put the inika shoulder armor on the legs, and the leg armor on the arms? :P And what about a white inika shoulder armor piece mounted on an orange foot on the torso? The bellbottom jeans are staying.

It's a very basic MOC. I don't want full-blown uniqueness, but deviating a little more from the basic Inika build would be nice. It's also slightly...frail looking. Not very "bulked up" so to speak. As Sumiki said, the colour layering is a little off, and the armor/bell-bottom/flare hybrid thing is bizarre. Otherwise, it's an alright MOC.

• 1 month later...