Which Mask Would You Like To Have?

joev14

Which Kanohi Mask would you want to have? (Also no picking Legendary masks like the mask of shadows, mask of light, mask of life, mask of time, mask of demensions etc. because it's the first obvious choice)I would pick the Kanohi Shelek, the mask of Silence (So I can rob my brother of the ability to speak :evil:, or rob my mom of the ability to hear me while I'm plotting to destroy the world).P.S. CHOOSE REAL CANON MASKS. Not made up one's please!

Edited by joev14

Mask of Psychometry is pretty cool. And the Kanohi Kaukau, the Mask of Water-breathing (or whatever it is, lol) would probably my second/first choice. I'm a terrible swimmer, and this would probably be a tremendous help if I could have it. =PEDIT: Smoke Monster made mention of the Mask of Flight - that and the Miru, the Mask of Levitation would be two other choices I would have.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

The Mask of Accuracy or Translation. Accuracy, just because it would make hunting so much easier and I could be a Marine Sniper. ^_^ Translation. Well, it's kinda obvious why someone would want this.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

Which Kanohi Mask would you want to have? (Also no picking Legendary masks like the mask of shadows, mask of light, mask of life, mask of time, etc.)

The Mask of Time. Provided I could use it, of course. :evilgrin:My second choice would be the Mask of Flight. Always loved that idea.

No Legendary masks please...

Which Kanohi Mask would you want to have? (Also no picking Legendary masks like the mask of shadows, mask of light, mask of life, mask of time, etc.)

The Mask of Time. Provided I could use it, of course. :evilgrin:My second choice would be the Mask of Flight. Always loved that idea.

No Legendary masks please...
Sorry. I guess it's the Mask of Flight, then...

Great Mask of Translation (Kanohi Rau). A lot of the more physically-based powers of the other masks carry with them inherent dangers-- even a Mask of Flight (who doesn't dream of flying?) could cause you to crash. Translation is an incredibly useful power that I could see myself putting to good use, not to mention enjoying.

Orange Vahi - Oh, wait... Non-set masks. Gotcha.Cadin. Screw public transit and driving. Flying around everywhere would help me conquer my anablephobia as well as be totally fun and fulfill many of my flight fantasies which may or may not include plummeting to the ground just to show off last minute as I pull a 90 degree turn. XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Kualsi. I could leave the house with whatever I wanted to bring whenever I wanted to do it, especially when my mom is being insane.Or Kaukau, since my greatest (real-life) weakness is swimming.Pakari would be great too, next time someone tries to take my laptop without permission....heheh.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hmm, I'd probably go with either the Kanohi Kakama, Mask of Speed, or the Kanohi Matatu, Mask of TelekinesisBy the way, has anyone taken the time to figure out excactly how fast the Kakama lets you run? Is there a thread somehwere for that? And if not, where would I post it?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Biomechanics. Controlling technology could be quite useful.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I'm gonna disagree with the Huna and Kadin fans here (though those would be my second choices) and go with the Olmak. Who needs a mask of speed or flight when you can just travel via dimensional gates?

I ain't creative

So I use my signature

For other folks' stuff

(That was a haiku, and this is another one. Haikus are easy.)

500px-ITDlogo.jpg

No Vahi? :(I think of all the powers that masks have in the storyline as being useful. Honestly, the only mask that I'd avoid is the Elda. (Sorry, Hahli, but I can actually grow a mustache and don't need a fake tube one.)If I had to choose, though, I'd probably go with either the Matatu or the Olmak. They're both very versatile, unlike some other masks which have cool uses but don't have as much versatility (read: Calix). Between the two I think the Olmak could be cooler as a "super-power" but I'd settle for the Matatu.Also the Kaukau could be really helpful.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

That's a hard one. Here they are, in no particular order.1. Mask of underwater breathing2. mask of stealth3. mask of flight4. Mask of speed5. Mask of strength6. mask of accuracyI suppose If I had to choose one it would be a mask of stealth.

I really need a better signature.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the mask power I always liked was the kanohi Iden's. I also liked the organic version's look. My favorite looking mask is the mask of light as well as its powers. Since that isn't availiable I guess I'll settle with Kanohi Iden.Question though; Are masks that are shaped like other masks allowed? There are a few of those kinds of masks such as Norik's and Krakua, and are canon. If they are allowed then I would totally want a Avohkii shaped iden.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

No one said the Ignika? That would be great. :)
No legendary masks.I would go for the Mask of Charisma, would really help convince stubborn people.Or the Hau Nuva, to block against attacks.Kadin and Kualsi would be great too, to escape my house, grab my stuff, and go somewhere fun whenever my mom is in a bad mood for any reason ever.Pakari would be amazing in a fight.Whatever the case, I would want it in the shape of a Hau Mistika.

Pk57sNJ.jpg