Bionicle Animation Project

ZTG

Okay this is a upcoming project I'm working on, it's called BIONICLE: Rebellion which takes place in the future. I'm not on a reveal much yet, but all I can say is, a tyrant has taken control of the planet, the matoran are enslaved, the Toa Nuva are dead, and it's up to a small group of Toa and Glatorian and their leader, a young Toa who was the cause of most of the mess that's happen, to finish off the tyrant before a powerful evil is reserected.Anyway, since the 11th (12th maybe?) anniversary wil be happening this year, and the first episode shall be released on December 30th.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

K fixed it, anyway yea thanks! :)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

It's 2D, Reason for that is because it takes less time, but I might consider getting someone to create 3D characters like the bounty Toa. 3D animation takes along to time to render depending on how much the quality is.

True, but that's pretty much the worst thing about it. You just need a fast computer and some time to kill. :P You could use it for CGI, like powers, teleportation, or other things you don't want to make in 2D

Edited by Click

Thing is my Mac is relatively slower than new am a, it's kinda old, but besides, my media is mainly drawing. I'll still try to find a 3d animator to create some awesome effect and some of the villains like the bounty Toa and Maxilos.

Sounds great, Zacax! Your animation would fit right in on our Movies and Music forum, where members post their homemade Bionicle videos and tunes. However, preview topics are discouraged on BZP; we ask that you have a video, even if it's just a preview/sneak-peek video, to share when you post such a topic. Your signature is a good place to display information about your upcoming project, too, which I see you've already done. :)I'll have to close this topic, but since I'm in charge of the Movies and Music forum, please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Edited by Beek Jr.