~~That Awkwad Moment~~

<Reverb>

That Awkward Moment the name of this topic is spelled wrong.

Welcome to:

That Awkward Moment!

awkward.png

The madness is here....

The awkwardness will prevail, the normal will fall.

K so here's the comics. xD

Season 1:

GS and PGS Form:

PM me this:

The Kit you want for your character.(Any!)

Name.

Colour Scheme.

A little bit about yourself.

Easy as Pie.

PGS:

GS:

Awards!:

None!

:o

Credits to everyone here:

here:

here:

here:

and here:

Thanks for looking! Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Gravity Caiox

This is really not half bad for a first shot. (This is your first shot, right? :P) There's always room for improvement, in this case, I'd specifically name the humor. Although, it's only two comics in, so I'm sure it will get better as it goes on.If I had to choose one thing I like the most so far, it's probably the title. It's nice to see you didn't just name it "Caiox's Comics" or something, and that there's a more or less creative title to the series.You're doing a good job so far!

naw man

I see a lot of potential. I understand that you're only two comics in, but the further you develop the storyline (or don't, if it's strictly comedy), I think these will get a lot more views.These remind me so much of when I first started: I wish you luck!

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These have quite the bit of potential. But there's several things you may want to deal with first.The later comics are rather...well, large. True, the panels are large in an of themselves, but there seems to be a lot of empty whitespace. Is there any way you can crop them down?Also, the text is kind of hard to read at times. From the way your comic layout works, I'd suggest seeing if you could implement a glow or outline to distinguish it more from the background. I'm not sure what program you use, but it shouldn't be hard to Google an answer.Otherwise, there's a bit of promise here. Keep at it.

• 2 weeks later...
These have quite the bit of potential. But there's several things you may want to deal with first.The later comics are rather...well, large. True, the panels are large in an of themselves, but there seems to be a lot of empty whitespace. Is there any way you can crop them down?Also, the text is kind of hard to read at times. From the way your comic layout works, I'd suggest seeing if you could implement a glow or outline to distinguish it more from the background. I'm not sure what program you use, but it shouldn't be hard to Google an answer.Otherwise, there's a bit of promise here. Keep at it.
Thanks Kahi. I know these are problems, and I'm trying to fix them as fast as I can. Just trying to figure out how to do them with the mix of MSpaint, and Gimp. In the meanwhile, here's a new comic. Theevilbutnotsmartbadguythatisineverycomicseries~Gravity