Bionicle: The Legend Reborn Soundtrack

Although many fans have made soundtracks from the media (me being one of them) I noticed recently that no one's attempted work at a TLR soundtrack. So here I am, with 33 tracks of TLR greatness.Although some fans gripe about the poorly done soundtrack by John D'Andrea, I think the problem is that we were too focused on the movie to notice the music. A lot of it is actually very good, notably "Tesara" and "The Hot Springs".

tlr_cover.jpg

33 Tracks|320kbps|MP3 Format|1.2 hours

Tracklist:

1) Opening

2) From Endings to Beginnings

3) Walking

4) Vorox Attack

5) Ride with Metus

6) Vorox Attack

7) A Second Conceding

8) Inception Tale

9) Meet Kiina

10) Journey to Tajun

11) Skopio!

12) Surfing the Dunes

13) The Burning Village

14) The Cave and the Collector

15) Elemental Ignition

16) A Few Pointers

17) Welcome to Tesara

18) Match Interruption

19) The Peace Preachers

20) The Hot Springs

21) Going Solo

22) Mapping the Journey

23) Prisoners of War

24) One on One

25) The Final Arena Match

26) The Traitor

27) The Final Count

28) Together Again

29) Finale

30) Ride

31) Bye Bye Babylon

32) Bye Bye Babylon (Instrumental)

33) Trailer Music

The fateful link, which is 163.07 MB:

http://www.mediafire...h7wjvt4tnray6n0

For those wondering, I made this by ripping the DVD audio and running it through Audacity. This DVD had some pretty strict stereo, so I made one channel inverted and changed both to mono, which successfully removed the majority of sound effects. The only time SFX are really a problem is in "Prisoners of War".

By the way, you may notice on the cover it says "Complete Motion Picture Score". A Complete Score is all or almost all the music from a movie, and then some. An official soundtrack (or "OST" for short) mostly doesn't have all the music from a movie. I'd say there's about twenty seconds of audio I didn't include, so this is a Complete Score. The only thing better than a Complete Score is the Recording Sessions.

If you deem it legal, I can include Linkin Park's "Announcement Service Public" because it was featured in one of the trailers. But if you think it's illegal and therefore "bad" to include it, I won't.

Anyway, happy listening.

Nice! Thanks for making this. I'll put this on my iPod when I get the chance.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Funny, I was recently thinking about the same thing. I just don't have the skills to do something like this. Great someone did! :biggrin: Downloading...And by the way, no, not illegal, please do it. :biggrin:

Actually, I think it might be a bit unlawful, but whatever... http://www.mediafire...xddi3qru3mbmlvc

Are you planning to do the enhanced Bohrok Online Animation Soundtracks?

It's on my to-do list. Right now my primary concerns are making The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes soundtracks and writing an epic for BZP. Also on my to-do list are to make an extra track to this for Metus' Revenge, make a soundtrack to the video game of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and make complete scores of the first three BIONICLE movies.