Your Longest Absence From Bzpower

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I'm not even sure. I always pop in every couple years, but I don't really count that as activity. I'd say before this year I was gone for probably 5-6 years based on my research.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

I think I took at least a 2 year break from BZPower...I joined at 2006 and now I only have 400 posts... :P

Edited by Podu
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lurk a lot. I know that when I start posting, I get involved in a lot of topics. Being inactive though, probably only a year, including downtime for the original site.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

More than 6 months, due to BZPower being shut down. Other than that, how about the entire decade of absence via my ignorance of this website's existence since my birth up to the 6th grade.

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The twelve years between when I was born and when I joined.That doesn't count? Then a couple of days, at most, unless you don't count checking one forum and then leaving activity, in which case I've been 'gone' since the forums came back.

HarryLiamLouisNiall

Four boys, One Direction

rip zayn :(

Until just now. :PActually, it was probably from 2006 to 2008, though I still visited occasionally. More recently though I did not even visit from about February of this year until today, due to work, school, and a summer in which I was trying to enjoy a lack of school. I'm going to take a stab at being on here a little more often, though it won't nearly be as much as I used to.

How well will you die?

I just came back last week following a hiatus that lasted over two years.The two years were spent learning to do my job, now that I'll actually be working, maybe I can focus on some of the finer things in life. :P

~Necricorn

Formerly known as Axinian the Chronicler

If you are part of the unspecified percentage who realize that "real music" is a relative term, copy and paste this into your sig.

• 4 weeks later...

A bloody long time. I used to be a regular and fairly popular back on the old forum but when it went down, I never got round to checking when the forum would return. I made a few brief appearances but technically I‘ve been absent since the old forums became old.

• 3 weeks later...
This is the first time I've been on since January. Before the reboot I used to be on here everyday since I joined in August 2006...the nostalgia is killing me. I feel the tears coming.
This. I'm trying to stay more active though. But I haven't been on since, yikes. 2010? I was on religiously from 2006-2009, then started fading.- Taka

BZPChat

I think now is my newest longest absence. Just came back from losing internet and never getting it back, all for the best since I caught up on school. Hi people. ^^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I'm not sure if this technically counts, but when I first found BZPower I didn't sign up for around 5 months. Other than that, I've left for a couple of months twice I think, but I've always come back.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...