Your Longest Absence From Bzpower

Well, other than the forums were down, I was one for a good two or three months. Incidentally, I only came back from said absence a few days ago. :lol:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

A few months, I suppose. Life + programming projects just got in the way.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I don't think I've ever left for any extreme length of time...I've mostly been a lurker for long periods of time, sure, but I can't remember if I've actually left for more than a month or something -- I don't think so. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I haven't been on since the Toa Hordika.I didn't stop liking Bionicle then, I just lost my log-in info until today.

Current Project: A story to do with Takanuva and the Vahi, no title yet.

Hey, want some vacation advice? I heard that The City Of Azarath and the Planet of Tamaran are very beautiful this time of year....

What has been the longest amount of time that you have not visited BZPower and why? (Not including times when the forums were offline.)My longest time was a week, thanks to a virus that infected my computer. My family and I had to give it to someone so that he could take it out.
Well, I guess I've only left once, and just came back, so 5 months? I think that's right.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Sadly, I don't even know. :PProbably up to a year at a time? I don't exactly visit very often now, but I think my longest absence may have been in late 2009 or 2010.I keep coming back, though...~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

[...]I actually checked nearly every day of the downtime to see if BZP was back so that still counts as visiting.
Hey, I did that, too. :3

Sadly, I don't even know. :PProbably up to a year at a time? I don't exactly visit very often now, but I think my longest absence may have been in late 2009 or 2010.I keep coming back, though...~

:b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

... I'm not sure either, but if you ask me, it was far too long. :/As for me, I keep forgetting that right after joining I kinda forgot about this for a month or two; but IMO that doesn't really count as absence for back then I wasn't really that much involved, anyway. :rolleyes:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Sadly, I don't even know. :PProbably up to a year at a time? I don't exactly visit very often now, but I think my longest absence may have been in late 2009 or 2010.

... I'm not sure either, but if you ask me, it was far too long. :/

In hindsight (and foresight? O~o), I agree. I should visit more often.

:P~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Eight months. I've been gone for a LONG TIME. In fact, when I returned on here, I got a bit of a shock to see how much the forums changed.

Well, I've been mostly inactive for the past year or two, I guess. Its punctuated by short periods where I come back every two to three months though, haha.

~Music is what feelings sound like~

96% of teens like either rap or "real music". If you are part of the 4% that appreciate all types of music, copy and paste this into your sig.

Multiple months, I don't know how long but I have been away from BZP for more than a month before. It sort of sucked until I started losing interest in the site (Of course, I regained it). Eventually I barely showed up because I didn't want to.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Roughly a year. My real life got in the way and I've had internet issues several times. After BIONICLE ended I lost interest, but I'm back now. I'm not sure how active I will be in the near future. *sigh* It's amazing how real life takes up most of my time.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Varka/BIONICLE/Avatars/varka_sig_2.png

I stopped visiting BZPower frequently around 2009, and after a while just didn't get on at all from 2010 till about a month ago. So yeah, I'd say my longest break was about two and a half years, and I must say a lot has changed since then. As for the reason for that break, well my education began to fill up most of my free time during those years and overall I didn't have much time to use on my own personal hobbies. Plus, I mean I kind of lost interest in Bionicle as a whole over that period of time.

It's been at least four years, because I don't remember visiting the forums anytime during High School. I want to say I stopped visiting around the time Bionicle's had gotten hands, I kind of felt that really wasn't what Bionicle's were about so I stopped paying attention and collecting them, and thus stopped visiting the forums. I tried to come back sooner but the forums were down for whatever reason and after that i forgot about the forums because I hadn't visited in so long. Though it feels nice to be back and reconnect with what was a big part of my childhood.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

I don't think I've ever truly been absent, but I have had a few periods of general inactivity. I was here, just not doing much. Like the past 1/2 month(s). I think the worst was during my senior year of high school when I just had a lot of things going on, and it lasted for most of that year.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Recently I just know I've been off for a few (2-2.5) weeks at a time. There were times several years ago where I just didn't come on due to a lack of interest, but how long those moments lasted I don't know.I was without internet access for seven weeks last summer, so if it wasn't for the downtime that would take the record.

BZPRPG

Considering the fact that I just returned to BZP after a, what? An eight-month absence? Though I might have popped in once or twice to see if I had any PMs or anything, I never posted. We'll see how long I can keep the activity up. :D:kaukau: -JG

toaofthenewrepublicv2jx3.gif

Toa of the New Republic ~ The Collision of Two Worlds

The body of Orkham dangling from a vine. Shamiir’s corpse, his chest nearly split in half. One by one, the bodies of his friends and squad mates flashed by till he realized the horrible truth... They were all dead but two.