The Death Star

That's cute, but even I have the pieves to build that. C'mon! Get creative!

Ditto. It's too simple to do something like that. That could be also done by a three yearer. Are you kidding, TOAOFCOMEDY? Is this a comedy? It doesn't make me laugh. Perhaps you entered the wrong URL, or what?Two mere pieces. It's even impossible to rate this.

Haven't you posted this one before? :P It is very accurate to the Death Star, though, which is impressive for the limited supply of pieces used.

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Oh, don't you see? Haven't you ever heard anyone else that beauty can lie just as much in simplicity as it does in large-scale over-the-top MoCs. Of course, such large scaling in an MoC can allow for the display of great talent in portraying detail and hard work. But the little MoCs, if they're accurate- trust me, they take almost as long. Getting two pieces to work together to portray an accurate Death Star is almost just as impressive as, well, [removed]As Gata Nui once said "one doesn't need many pieces to build cool MoCs", and I would say this to anyone else with enough 100% sincerity, enough so that I can appreciate a Death Star composed of just two pieces.And yes, I have posted this before, but the one before used a stud for a laser, and thus was vastly inferior to this new updated version.

Edited by Makaru
Link removed

Oh, don't you see? Haven't you ever heard anyone else that beauty can lie just as much in simplicity as it does in large-scale over-the-top MoCs. Of course, such large scaling in an MoC can allow for the display of great talent in portraying detail and hard work. But the little MoCs, if they're accurate- trust me, they take almost as long. Getting two pieces to work together to portray an accurate Death Star is almost just as impressive as, well, [removed]As Gata Nui once said "one doesn't need many pieces to build cool MoCs", and I would say this to anyone else with enough 100% sincerity, enough so that I can appreciate a Death Star composed of just two pieces.And yes, I have posted this before, but the one before used a stud for a laser, and thus was vastly inferior to this new updated version.

Okay, okay. Even if this sounds to me like something already heard, this looks too simple, IMHO. It may also resemble the Death Star, but I'd say that Death Star has more details in it. I agree with your words, but I can't see any talent in this. I don't want to make anyone angry or offend anyone, but this is the extreme way of simplyfying. Edited by Makaru

Okay, okay. Even if this sounds to me like something already heard, this looks too simple, IMHO. It may also resemble the Death Star, but I'd say that Death Star has more details in it. I agree with your words, but I can't see any talent in this. I don't want to make anyone angry or offend anyone, but this is the extreme way of simplyfying.
But the fact that it's "too simple" (i.e, more simple than even the simplest stuff), only goes to show that it's even more awesome for it's huge amount of simplicity, as accuracy and beauty are difficult to depict on such a small scale, meaning that the fact that this is so unusually simple just makes it better! Edited by Makaru

There is no "minimum" piece requirement for MOCs.Posters are, however, required to write quality posts in response to this MOC. Starting now, thanks.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Bit afraid to write this now, but I am going to try to keep this as relevant as possible. Anyway, I found this hilarious. It is shocking that something so small can be both good and recognisably the death star, even if it is from a distance. The laser is a bit big for the scale, but that's unavoidable. Overall, it is good use of pieces and it is a nice joke MOC, though if I didn't find it funny then I would rate it very lowly. Also, Makuru, if you're reading this then you might want to edit the posts that quote the link you removed from TOAOFCOMADY's second post.

I just love making small things like that Death Star, and this is no exception. I just love looking at things like that because they all make me smile. And that would definitely be useful if you were making a big Star-Wars scene and needed a Death Star from a distance.Also, TOC, I like how nobody understands these joke MoCs anymore. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just love making small things like that Death Star, and this is no exception. I just love looking at things like that because they all make me smile. And that would definitely be useful if you were making a big Star-Wars scene and needed a Death Star from a distance.Also, TOC, I like how nobody understands these joke MoCs anymore. xD

Well, although I'll admit that this MoC does have some comical value to it, really I'm presenting it as a legit attempt at creating an admirable piece of artwork. Thanks anyway, though. :)

Well, although I'll admit that this MoC does have some comical value to it, really I'm presenting it as a legit attempt at creating an admirable piece of artwork. Thanks anyway, though. :)
For the admirable artwork, I'd suggest making it a part of a large scenario, involving a Millenium Falcon and some Star Destroyers.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Bit afraid to write this now, but I am going to try to keep this as relevant as possible. Anyway, I found this hilarious. It is shocking that something so small can be both good and recognisably the death star, even if it is from a distance. The laser is a bit big for the scale, but that's unavoidable. Overall, it is good use of pieces and it is a nice joke MOC, though if I didn't find it funny then I would rate it very lowly. Also, Makuru, if you're reading this then you might want to edit the posts that quote the link you removed from TOAOFCOMADY's second post.

I completely agree. This obviously wasn't intended to be a huge MOC that shocks viewers with its complexity. I believe It was meant to be a symbol of how LEGO creations can look very similar to certain things without the use of millions of bricks. TOAOFCOMEDY, you would be an expert at "LEGO Creationary". :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3