How Do You Imagine Yourself On Bzpower?

Yeah, ignore the tags. This pretty much popped into my head from this topic.Let's face it, nobody here uses their real name for their username. So, how do you imagine your BZP-sona? As my username suggests, I see myself a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. XDAnd no negative Nancies here saying "I view myself as a human being on a computer and I'm questioning your juvenile behavior with my superior monocle and lack of all imagination." Though, if you genuinely do give that answer I won't hold it against you. Just so long as everyone plays nice. XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Well, Hm... I picture my Bionicle Persona is a Metru Nui build Orange and black and silver Toa of Iron with a kanohi avohkii. As for my BZPower persona, I guess I kind of just picture myself as my Bionicle Persona except with my personality. In a way I also picture myself as an aspiring artist.So uh... I guess I picture myself as my Bionicle Persona (Orange, black and silver colored Toa of Iron with an avohkii) with my personality.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I generally imagine myself as a Spartan guy from Halo 3, a picture of which I used as my avatar for many, many months. Nowadays I generally add a lot of fire into the background behind him mentally (gee... :P), and I imagine myself to be rather crazy at times. It's always there boiling, even when I act normal, but trust me, I can be diabolical.-ibrow

A guy with an afro and blue shades breathing fire, with the elemental power of earth and the power of elemental mental illness or a 774 foot tall guy with an affinity to annoy others.

On BZP, I see myself as a guy who shows up in a topic, answers its question (or reivews the story/chapter if its a Library topic), then leaves. Afterwards, I check back in with the topic to see whats others have said.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A Toa of Lightning with a mysterious past, very secretive about herself but socializes quite a lot with the members of the site, not daring to reveal too much - nothing should it be information she should not reveal so carelessly with others. She is tall and thin with hazel green eyes, a Kanohi Huna with a red flame-like scar near the left eye, high-heeled 'boots', a cross-over between Metru, Hordika, and Nuva armor on the torso, and deep, amthyst purple color being a primary color. Dark ruby-red is accented on parts of her armor, resembling flames. With her she has a broadsword infused with lightning and fire elements to double its dosage and make it even more powerful than the strength it has without this feature. Although known as Peach 00 or Peach, a secondary identity she has is Zeya.And that's just a brief description. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Some bio-mechanical sentient who is irritatingly vague in appearance and is followed around by adorable ducklings, can transform into a Flygon, and likes to think of herself as awesome :D

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I imagine myself like some teenage guy whose display name is a pervy angel that can turn her underwear into a sweet gun, and who goes around looking for places to creep on people. Oh man, I don't even need imagination for that description to be amusing.

AXKP5KC.png

Think of the most selfish, disgusting, annoying, insane, completely noobish, and bionicle addict you could Imagine.That's me

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I picture myself on BZPower pretty much the same as I do in real life. I try to act as much like myself in real life when discussing things on the internet, because it helps people really know what kind of person I am. Some things are different, but that's mostly by the focus of this community. In real life, I don't usually start a conversation about the new LEGO theme about whatever, unless I'm talking with someone who has those interests. Alongside that, I often will discuss various non-LEGO things with people, though I don't usually ever go in COT, just because I don't feel the need to or have anything to say that other people won't already know.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Weirdly enough, my username doesn't really effect how I imagine I appear. While occasionally I used to play the role of an unlikeable automaton, I only did that rarely, so I imagine I appeared more as a depressed stick figure from several different Pictures For Sad Children strips, and now as a completely awesome Caninu named Gren.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Aw, that's bad timing from my part, seeing as I just took on a new persona D:Although I think you all are/were familiar with the old one, my Half-Toa-Half-shadow something with bichromatic eyes and a sarcastic type of humor... (heck, she's still appearing in my comics from time to time anyway, and I doubt I'll ever get rid of her)As for now, I am a Demon who wears a jester hat with jingling bells and wonders why people are suspicious of my friendliness :P

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I see myself as a Matoran who possesses the element of time, and he wears a Vahi. He is also mostly orange, with pieces of gold on him. He, like myself in person, is usually serious, but gets hyped up sometimes. :PBut he also has an alternate form within him, who is also a Matoran, but he possesses Makuta-like powers. Shadow, basically. This alternate form wears a red Vahi, and most of his body is black, but with some red. This form is much more evil than the other one, and he is basically a blood-thirsty killing machine.

naw man

For me depends on my avatar and username but mostly my username. When I was Muharax I imagined my self as a purple Makuta who had the mask of insanity and had a poorly drawn smiley face carved on it (totally doesn't make sound like a psychopath). When I was Nyctophobia I imagined myself as a someone distraught by his fear of the dark. Later as the whirling funnel cloud that was darkness (play Alan Wake and you'll understand). Finally I imagine my persona as a rule obsessed, easily exicted, red with green hair demon who can turn her uh scanty underwear into twin revolvers.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I am a prism refracting light while simultaneously able to chemically convert light into information which in turn creates millions of pictures giving the illusion of movement due to the addition of my eyes. I am the worst nightmare of anyone studying optics.

Majhost sucks

Slightly scary-looking, long black hair, red eyes, Alice Cooper make-up, clad in black leather, big black and clawed wings, The Joker type of crazy .Ok, no. I don't imagine myself on BZP as anything more than some text accompanied by a display name, avatar and signature.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

A Toa of Fire, wearing emerald armor that is covered in fire tattoos. I wear a Calix and weild three diffferent swords (which ones I use depends on the situation), along with a shotgun and handgun. I'm slightly short-tempered (that's gone down lately due to positive influences), but I'm very protective of my team, the Toa Seneca. If there's a job at hand I stick to it and don't shirk my Duty.I also have a very good relationship with my deputy, Akaku Master of Flight. :P-Inferna

My word, reading through these is pretty entertaining. XD Love the imagination here. I wish I could reply to everyone, but I'll just have to settle on a few to prevent a giant post. Those things get unstable after so many words. It's like, the ten minutes of play in Ocarina of TIme. XP

Probably as Pinkie Pie pilfering a portal pistol.

Who doesn't want to be that? XD

As a crazy person.(That's really not too far off.)

I know that feel, bro.

I am a Nidoking, obviously. How these stubby little claws are capable of typing on a keyboard I'll never know. :P~B~

I applaud your great powers. OH MY GOSH A TALKING POKEMON! Oh wait... No, you're not shiny, are you? Bummer. =/

I imagine myself as yellow emoticons like :), ;), :P or ^_^. :wacko:-Gata signoff.jpg

Oddly enough, that's how I imagine both you and Bonesiii half the time. XD

A Toa of Lightning with a mysterious past, very secretive about herself but socializes quite a lot with the members of the site, not daring to reveal too much - nothing should it be information she should not reveal so carelessly with others. She is tall and thin with hazel green eyes, a Kanohi Huna with a red flame-like scar near the left eye, high-heeled 'boots', a cross-over between Metru, Hordika, and Nuva armor on the torso, and deep, amthyst purple color being a primary color. Dark ruby-red is accented on parts of her armor, resembling flames. With her she has a broadsword infused with lightning and fire elements to double its dosage and make it even more powerful than the strength it has without this feature. Although known as Peach 00 or Peach, a secondary identity she has is Zeya.And that's just a brief description. :P

... That's very specific. O.o

I see myself as the older brother of a member who is a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. :PNah, I see my BZP-sona as a rather nerdy Toa of Electricity - kinda like my avatar, but with buck teeth, thick glasses, and a pocket protector. :PNote: some of the above statements may be exaggerations of the truth.akanohi.png

Akano's Comics
BZP's resident "MOO" obsesser. My Blag.
"Quality trumps potential every single time. Why? Because all potential means is that you might become great. Quality means that you already are." -Kahinuva
We are the Order of Absolutely Crazy People. Sometimes, that's all it takes.
My stories: Inventor of Metru Nui, My Transformation, My Transformation Part II, Inventor of Metru Nui Rewritten
qs10544.jpg
qs10544.jpg

I see myself as the older brother of a member who is a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. :PNah, I see my BZP-sona as a rather nerdy Toa of Electricity - kinda like my avatar, but with buck teeth, thick glasses, and a pocket protector. :PNote: some of the above statements may be exaggerations of the truth.akanohi.png

Yeah, KK tends to have that effect on people.And as someone who knows Akano in real life, I can vouch that he is under exaggerating that statement. He totally has giant buck teeth. Like, Spongebob and Timmy Turner don't even compare. Also, unlike my totally perfect 20/20 vision, Akano has huge glasses. Know those giant plastic clown sunglasses? Yeah, those are too small for him. He has ones similar to what the sun from Raisin Bran wears, only they're those prescription ones that change in sunlight (which are actually what the sun has; it's just that he's always shining so it kinda goes without saying). Also, his pocket protector. By Hapori Tohu's mustache, his pocket protector! I think it's multiplying. Every time I see him there's another pocket protector! And another pocket! Oh the humanity!

As a boring old fool who uses only pictures of dead composers as an avatar, of course.

Ooh, cool! Ever use Satie? Nothing like a gymnopédie to lighten the mood. ^^

I think of myself as an amorphous shadow that floats through dimly lit hallways in an old abandoned victorian mansion that has Toccata and Fugue in D Minor always playing in the background. With a sniper rifle.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News