How Do You Imagine Yourself On Bzpower?

Also, since having my avatar updated, my avatar looks as I described my BZPower counterpart. Thanks go to Taka Nuvia for drawing my BZP-self. :3

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Well, my username only indicates my fondness for Nuparu...and my birthday. :P But I mainly imagine and try to put myself forth as a witty and friendly guy on BZP.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Uh, the same the way I am real life...
Same here.
And here.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

A sentient floating Hau, with telepathic and telekinetic powers.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Y'know, it's been a while since I imagined myself as any sort of bionicle or bionicle-related character. I used to think of myself as well suited to being a toa of ice, but going by my BZP name and BZP habits... I'm a toa of stone in black armor. Usually once a day, I walk by, inspect the art section, then leave, all without a word. Unless something possesses me to check out how the rest of BZP is doing, like I am right now.Let it be noted that my avatar has nothing to do with how I imagine myself. It's just a helmet drawing I thought looked cool.

Me, wearing full body armor typing at a computer with an empty pie dish in front of me, a dirty fork in the dish and a M4A1 laying across my lap. The American flag flutters behind me like there is a breeze.
You have good taste in guns. :P Pretty much add a sniper rifle, say, an R700, and that'd be my secondary weapon, lol.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Me, wearing full body armor typing at a computer with an empty pie dish in front of me, a dirty fork in the dish and a M4A1 laying across my lap. The American flag flutters behind me like there is a breeze.
You have good taste in guns. :P Pretty much add a sniper rifle, say, an R700, and that'd be my secondary weapon, lol.
I was tempted to say an AK-47, but it isn't that great. R700 is just awesome because it's bolt action. I love bolt action guns. They need a bolt action pistol and I would be thrilled. :P

WIP

I imagine my internet avatar to have two forms due to the mercuriality of my persona. They differ greatly in terms of traits.Lawful Good: A tall figure in knightly armor of pristine jet color. His eyes are a deep black. On his back are a multitude of sheathes for various kinds of weaponry, though none are stored there. Chaotic Evil: A shorter and darker figure in an ivory cloak. Two saperka are sheathed on its back and hundreds of vials labelled to contain deadly diseases are on its front. Its eyes are pure white.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Frankly, I don't imagine myself as anything but a vague presence.

:P It's kind of the way I actually do appear on BZP.Then again, less relevantly, I suppose you could say I think of myself as a man wearing a turban.~ :b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

Edited by Overlord

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Tall, powerful Toa of Iron. Impressive looking armor with the color scheme of Black, orange-yellow, and Silver. My body is built like the mighty Toa metru, with extra added armor for more protection. My Toa tool of choice, my scythe is always close hand in case danger is near. My glowing blue eyes, illuminating the darkness that surounds me. My mask of light is ready whenever it chooses to strike back. The refreshing wind, flows through my mask holes. All is at peace... for now.Or I just picture myself as... Well, myself.Totally the epic Toa of iron though.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm honestly not sure. With a name "ShadowBionics," I don't know. I'd guess some Makuta-like being or maybe some bizarre Shadow Toa. I don't really know how to answer that question.

Based on avatar and stuff...probably a Bionicle mental patient shouting about how I'm a pokémon master and stuff XDSeriously though, if I had to choose I'd probably base it on that random self-moc I made before I stopped playing with the toys. I still have it, too ^^

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I don't really see an alternative persona. I just imagine myself as a guy with movie related avatars and banners parading around the forums and putting in my two cents now and again.HOWEVER, a long time ago there was a BZ-Koro epic about a virus, or something, and my alternative persona was a primary (or secondary?) character. I imagined/wrote him as a black and brown Rahkshi with Nui Rama wings. Why? Who knows! :rolleyes: Maybe that's more akin to what you were asking.(And now I feel guilty because the author of that epic left, and I was supposed to pick up the work and never did.)

BZPRPG

There was once this comic that InnerRayg made set inside of BZPower. Each forum was a portal. I still imagine myself to look like that style to this day. I don't know if anybody remembers that comic, but I still do.

av.png

Starting a new comic series soon.

:kaukau: Even though I don't use my own name, I see myself as myself. To me, Kraggh always seemed a misnomer and I always sort of regretted getting too associated with that name, because it's the name of a fictional creation of mine I see as separate from myself.But how do I feel people perceive me here on BZPower? From what I've heard, I'm the guy who dedicates a lot of time and thought into his commentaries and posts to make sure I give quality responses to questions. I'm the guy who writes tons of carefully set up movie reviews and the person who enters into debates about literature that are normally heated and tries his best to be as objective as possible and come up with positive things to say in the midst of criticism. Then there are some who view me as a writer, and hope that when I complete my current writing projects I'll be recognized for them.Merida