How Do You Imagine Yourself On Bzpower?

Yeah, ignore the tags. This pretty much popped into my head from this topic.Let's face it, nobody here uses their real name for their username. So, how do you imagine your BZP-sona? As my username suggests, I see myself a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. XDAnd no negative Nancies here saying "I view myself as a human being on a computer and I'm questioning your juvenile behavior with my superior monocle and lack of all imagination." Though, if you genuinely do give that answer I won't hold it against you. Just so long as everyone plays nice. XP
Uh ...Anyway, I usually imagine myself as a giant robot.

hero factory outbreak^ ?!?!??I already posted^^^

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yeah, ignore the tags. This pretty much popped into my head from this topic.Let's face it, nobody here uses their real name for their username. So, how do you imagine your BZP-sona? As my username suggests, I see myself a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. XDAnd no negative Nancies here saying "I view myself as a human being on a computer and I'm questioning your juvenile behavior with my superior monocle and lack of all imagination." Though, if you genuinely do give that answer I won't hold it against you. Just so long as everyone plays nice. XP
Uh ...Anyway, I usually imagine myself as a giant robot.
Opened the topic, read that line and I knew that was going to happen.Also there in fact another member I know of who uses their real first name.As for me, I honestly have no idea. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In this respect I've never been all that imaginative. For as long as I can remember, the closest thing I've had to what you're asking about is essentially a Lewa Nuva clone. It's not one of my most creative ideas, certainly.

How well will you die?

I'm a Toa of Lightning with too much time on her hands who's usually swamped by a horde of ravening plot bunnies. In other words, pretty much me with a coat of biomechanical paint and 21 more inches in height.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I once wrote a backstory for a corrupted Tahu who went beyond nuva due to one of Makuta's experiments and became an exile, etc... so that was fun. But I'm more myself than my username on BZP.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

I've imagined myself as a person who no one really remembers when thinking about BZPower, and also someone that despite being here for a while, has some rules slip from my mind due to my bad memory.In short, and that cool guy in the corner that forgets things a lot and lurks in the shadows, sometimes coming on and chatting up a storm before dispersing back into the void.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

As far as Bionicle goes, I identify myself with the the matoran displayed in my display picture. For BZP? There's not really many words, but I view myself as the conglomerate of my actions over the vast time period of my stay here. -Roki

sigflower4.png

For the longest time my avatar was this:sahagin_av90.png... and I did have a tendency to see myself as some sleek, mysterious creature in the dark, since I was kind of a lurker, I suppose. :lol: My BIONICLE-self has never taken on a definite form. Once it was a custom purple and green and blue Matoran that I took my username from, then in the Warzone RPG "Katuko" was shown as a black and red Toa of Fire, and in a recent dA meme fill-in I used orange and black with a Hau. All I know is that I prefer the Hau as my mask, fire as my element and a sword as my weapon. But that makes me a lot like Tahu, so adjustments were needed. ;)I do think I'm myself on BZP, though, sorry for not being more imaginative. I'd be more interested in hearing what others see me as. :)

Edited by Katuko

Katuko the way I think of people I don't think I can really explain, I kind of saw you as your profile picture.I don't think I really pictured myself either, I guess I'm not that much of a social person and I don't post that much.If you pay attention you may see that my profile picture is a picture of Zyglak inverted, if you copy it and past it in a paint or other picture program and invert it back you can probably see the Original picture.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

To be honest, I really see my true self displayed on the BZP forums. I think that sometimes in real life, the desire to be liked--to be popular--can really change our true personality. But on the internet, our true personality shows more often, because we don't have to deal with peer pressure, have quite a bit more freedom, and aren't as scared to share our opinion. All of this is quite evident in my life, at least. I think that on the internet, we create our own sort of character; another person, I would almost say. And it's not really another person; it's your true personality. It's almost as if we create an alter ego, but it's not really an alter ego, it's who you really are. So how do I imagine myself on BZPower? I imagine myself as me; myself. Not as Reznas, or as anything else. Just me.-Rez

How do I see myself on here? Probably as the persona I adopt as the character in my epic (link in my sig).Otherwise, I guess I see myself as me. No real difference from the me sitting at home right now typing this. I think my name can answer this. I strive to be known as the 1st, or at least one of the best. But I know my skills are surpassed by many on here, and so I become a Shadow to them.I suppose the simplest way to put it is that I see myself as ~The 1st Shadow~. I see myself exactly how I display myself. (It makes sense in my head, if it's any consolation... :shrugs: )signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 4 weeks later...

Imagine a dashing, handsome, and charismatic man, looking sharp in a black suit and fedora.Now take that man, and copy and paste Takadox's face into it, then draw some cheese in MS Paint and add in on there somewhere.and that my friends, is what I'd look like. Also add some daggers somewhere, I stash a few whenever I can.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I always thought of myself as a guy in cargo shorts and a t-shirt personally.When not in my usual garb, I'm sure to don my Call of Cthulhu robes and go around being a technowizard. I'm afraid I don't really follow after any other characters though.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have the aura of Zarayna Foireann, a short toa of sonics/iron with armor either mottled green-brown, or silver and grey, with a bow and wristblades. It varied a bit. He had a tendency to be annoying (as some BZPers can attest) and made far too many jokes.Now he has transformed into plain Zarayna/Zarayna: The Quiet Light, who I haven't really thought out. All I know is that he has a great helm, takes things too seriously at times, uses literalism as his favorite form of humor, debates almost constantly, and uses deep philosophic terms. He is also incredibly stubborn, writes and talks about Templar, and I really have no idea what he looks like so I'm going to go with the robed knight look for now. cool.pngHis weapons change between a longsword and a flanged or spiked mace.

Edited by Zarayna