• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

How Do You Imagine Yourself On Bzpower?

totally original not a stolen idea not in any way

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,114 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, ignore the tags. This pretty much popped into my head from this topic.Let's face it, nobody here uses their real name for their username. So, how do you imagine your BZP-sona? As my username suggests, I see myself a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. XDAnd no negative Nancies here saying "I view myself as a human being on a computer and I'm questioning your juvenile behavior with my superior monocle and lack of all imagination." Though, if you genuinely do give that answer I won't hold it against you. Just so long as everyone plays nice. XP

Uh ...Anyway, I usually imagine myself as a giant robot.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#82 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 04:10 AM

Currently, I am a being of clockwork mechanisms and steam engines, wandering through this machine of forever searching to have a nice chat, what?

#83 Offline Rahkshi Of Awesome

Rahkshi Of Awesome
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2012 - 05:42 PM

When I become a real member, probably a red and teal Rahkshi. Right now though, probably a humanoid made of static.

#84 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 449 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 11:00 AM

My self moc.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#85 Offline Waffles

Waffles
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 11:17 AM

I think of myself as sometimes cynical and funny, but mostly awkward and insecure.With a lobotomy somewhere in between.

I AM A HAPPY CHICKEN

#86 Offline Makuta DUSt

Makuta DUSt
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 616 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 11:31 AM

I used to imagine myself as the protagonist from Bioncle Heroes (appearance wise).Now, I imagine myself as Hero Factory Outbreak hero with Nova (Sam Alexanderson)'s helmet, design and colour scheme.

#87 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 449 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 12:10 PM

hero factory outbreak^ ?!?!??I already posted^^^

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#88 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 12:18 PM

Yeah, ignore the tags. This pretty much popped into my head from this topic.Let's face it, nobody here uses their real name for their username. So, how do you imagine your BZP-sona? As my username suggests, I see myself a bizarre toa of air that pretty much flies around and chats everyone to death with obscure randomness. XDAnd no negative Nancies here saying "I view myself as a human being on a computer and I'm questioning your juvenile behavior with my superior monocle and lack of all imagination." Though, if you genuinely do give that answer I won't hold it against you. Just so long as everyone plays nice. XP

Uh ...Anyway, I usually imagine myself as a giant robot.

Opened the topic, read that line and I knew that was going to happen.Also there in fact another member I know of who uses their real first name.As for me, I honestly have no idea.

Edited by Toa Onarax, Jul 31 2012 - 12:19 PM.

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg

#89 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 07:22 PM

Honestly, as a bland kinda dude. I feel like I'm just shy of being active enough for by BZP self to really be anything special. An obsessed, naive geek, maybe. And I look a lot cooler through the computer.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#90 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 02:01 PM

I see myself as the 13-year old MOCing bum :P

I imagine myself as yellow emoticons like :), ;), :P or ^_^. :wacko:-Gata Posted Image

I for one see Gata as ;)

Edited by Daiker, Aug 10 2012 - 03:08 PM.

"Attention all planets of the Solar Federation,"

k6Re3.jpg

"We have assumed control."

#91 Offline Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 606 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2012 - 01:15 PM

I imagine myself as yellow emoticons like :), ;), :P or ^_^. :wacko:-Gata Posted Image

I see myself as :) or :P.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

#92 Offline Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,765 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2012 - 01:08 AM

Short and sweet.-CM

#93 Offline LewaLew

LewaLew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 3,372 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Aug 27 2012 - 05:16 PM

In this respect I've never been all that imaginative. For as long as I can remember, the closest thing I've had to what you're asking about is essentially a Lewa Nuva clone. It's not one of my most creative ideas, certainly.

#94 Online TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,330 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 27 2012 - 07:56 PM

A hero of the site.

Posted Image

TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium!

And thanks to Black Six for all those proto boosts he gave me over the years.

#95 Offline Lielac

Lielac
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2012 - 12:01 PM

I'm a Toa of Lightning with too much time on her hands who's usually swamped by a horde of ravening plot bunnies. In other words, pretty much me with a coat of biomechanical paint and 21 more inches in height.
I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.
She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

#96 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,622 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 11:50 AM

I once wrote a backstory for a corrupted Tahu who went beyond nuva due to one of Makuta's experiments and became an exile, etc... so that was fun. But I'm more myself than my username on BZP.

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#97 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 796 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 08:39 PM

I'd say i imagine myself as a blue, black and silver raptor like rahi with neon green/yellow eyes. That got hit by the sentience stick.edit: like this: Posted Image

Edited by ~garnira returns~, Aug 29 2012 - 08:47 PM.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui

crocs.jpg

Come see my chima tribe banners here: http://www.bzpower.c...-chima-banners/

#98 Offline RC15O5

RC15O5
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,349 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2012 - 06:48 AM

I've imagined myself as a person who no one really remembers when thinking about BZPower, and also someone that despite being here for a while, has some rules slip from my mind due to my bad memory.In short, and that cool guy in the corner that forgets things a lot and lurks in the shadows, sometimes coming on and chatting up a storm before dispersing back into the void.

Posted Image

#99 Offline Roki

Roki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,665 posts

Posted Sep 09 2012 - 08:37 PM

As far as Bionicle goes, I identify myself with the the matoran displayed in my display picture. For BZP? There's not really many words, but I view myself as the conglomerate of my actions over the vast time period of my stay here. -Roki

Posted Image

#100 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,046 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 16 2012 - 04:09 PM

For the longest time my avatar was this:Posted Image... and I did have a tendency to see myself as some sleek, mysterious creature in the dark, since I was kind of a lurker, I suppose. :lol: My BIONICLE-self has never taken on a definite form. Once it was a custom purple and green and blue Matoran that I took my username from, then in the Warzone RPG "Katuko" was shown as a black and red Toa of Fire, and in a recent dA meme fill-in I used orange and black with a Hau. All I know is that I prefer the Hau as my mask, fire as my element and a sword as my weapon. But that makes me a lot like Tahu, so adjustments were needed. ;)I do think I'm myself on BZP, though, sorry for not being more imaginative. I'd be more interested in hearing what others see me as. :)

Edited by Katuko, Sep 16 2012 - 04:13 PM.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#101 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 83 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 16 2012 - 11:51 PM

Katuko the way I think of people I don't think I can really explain, I kind of saw you as your profile picture.I don't think I really pictured myself either, I guess I'm not that much of a social person and I don't post that much.If you pay attention you may see that my profile picture is a picture of Zyglak inverted, if you copy it and past it in a paint or other picture program and invert it back you can probably see the Original picture.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.

Posted Image

#102 Offline Valendale

Valendale
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 263 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2012 - 09:12 AM

I kinda see myself as a necromancer who lives in the artic and likes to eat peanut butter crackers made with JIF Natural Creamy.

iceberg.jpg

3DS FC: 2492-4241-6189

#103 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,486 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2012 - 12:17 PM

To be honest, I really see my true self displayed on the BZP forums. I think that sometimes in real life, the desire to be liked--to be popular--can really change our true personality. But on the internet, our true personality shows more often, because we don't have to deal with peer pressure, have quite a bit more freedom, and aren't as scared to share our opinion. All of this is quite evident in my life, at least. I think that on the internet, we create our own sort of character; another person, I would almost say. And it's not really another person; it's your true personality. It's almost as if we create an alter ego, but it's not really an alter ego, it's who you really are. So how do I imagine myself on BZPower? I imagine myself as me; myself. Not as Reznas, or as anything else. Just me.-Rez

Green.

#104 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,080 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 04:19 AM

How do I see myself on here? Probably as the persona I adopt as the character in my epic (link in my sig).Otherwise, I guess I see myself as me. No real difference from the me sitting at home right now typing this. I think my name can answer this. I strive to be known as the 1st, or at least one of the best. But I know my skills are surpassed by many on here, and so I become a Shadow to them.I suppose the simplest way to put it is that I see myself as ~The 1st Shadow~. I see myself exactly how I display myself. (It makes sense in my head, if it's any consolation... :shrugs: )Posted Image

t1scbanner.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the Avatar and signoff!

#105 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,839 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 05:43 AM

I'm like that weird uncle at the clubs who still has the ponytail and insists his band's going to "make it" any day now.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#106 Offline Clover

Clover
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • queer trans mom

• 2,487 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 08:43 PM

im literally ran yakumo

tumblr_inline_mrsns9fO2r1qep8gd.png

#107 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,222 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 05:38 AM

Well, I'm not going to lie to you. My Bionicle Persona is no longer a Bionicle one, nor a biomechanical being (although her friends are). I'm still eating Toa and befriending Bohrok, though.

5QddjMh.png
"Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic wine. Us Threavok don't drink."
The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings has been rebooted! Click here to read it!

#108 Offline The Real Slim Shady

The Real Slim Shady
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 253 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2012 - 09:16 PM

I see myself as a Tohunga from MNOLG 2.
I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#109 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,348 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2012 - 09:13 PM

Imagine a dashing, handsome, and charismatic man, looking sharp in a black suit and fedora.Now take that man, and copy and paste Takadox's face into it, then draw some cheese in MS Paint and add in on there somewhere.and that my friends, is what I'd look like. Also add some daggers somewhere, I stash a few whenever I can.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#110 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 07:18 PM

I see myself here mostly like Dimentio from Super Paper Mario, but 3D and a lot more realistic, also with a powerful heart entity of darkness sewn into my chest. Kinda like my avatar.

#111 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,680 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 10:53 PM

I always thought of myself as a guy in cargo shorts and a t-shirt personally.When not in my usual garb, I'm sure to don my Call of Cthulhu robes and go around being a technowizard. I'm afraid I don't really follow after any other characters though.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#112 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,027 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 11:00 PM

I'm shockwave. My weapon is logic. is that a problem?

smilie_autobot.gifWe do what we must. Because we can.smilie_bumblebee.gif these smileys created by Click

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#113 Offline Axonn's Fury

Axonn's Fury
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,871 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 10:08 AM

I imagine my self 6 years ago as le' 13 year old me, derping around not knowing what I'm doing...... In reality it's le' 20 year old me, derping around not knowing what I'm doing.- Taka

Edited by Axonn's Fury, Oct 23 2012 - 10:09 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#114 Offline The Final Boss

The Final Boss
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,688 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm the evil ruler no one knows is in control of the site.~[DQQM]

#115 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,389 posts

Posted Nov 07 2012 - 05:37 AM

A trading veteran.

#116 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2012 - 05:50 AM

Eh, probably me the way I am. With the duster I've been wanting for forever but never had the money to buy it.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

#117 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 10:02 PM

Some strange entity that doesn't stay in the same shape for very long but usually is shaped like a character from a something I enjoy or a character I made up and often just lurks in the shadows so that no one notices it.

#118 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,046 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 10:55 AM

I used to have the aura of Zarayna Foireann, a short toa of sonics/iron with armor either mottled green-brown, or silver and grey, with a bow and wristblades. It varied a bit. He had a tendency to be annoying (as some BZPers can attest) and made far too many jokes.Now he has transformed into plain Zarayna/Zarayna: The Quiet Light, who I haven't really thought out. All I know is that he has a great helm, takes things too seriously at times, uses literalism as his favorite form of humor, debates almost constantly, and uses deep philosophic terms. He is also incredibly stubborn, writes and talks about Templar, and I really have no idea what he looks like so I'm going to go with the robed knight look for now. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngHis weapons change between a longsword and a flanged or spiked mace.

Edited by Zarayna, Nov 17 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#119 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 12:44 PM

How I imagine myself here?Usually I just see myself as Vincent Zai, my primary CoT RPG character. This is because he is basically me, just modified to fit the RPG he's in. If I do imagine myself as something else, it's usually Zharuk Storukru (toa of plasma wearing a matatu, tuxedo, and black hat).

1322709438521.jpg

#120 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,476 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:07 PM

A bright red star heralding information.

jlovfkk.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users