Brekit (Alex): Man, what’s he yelling about? I haven’t even finished breakfast...Pridak: This stupid old toaster won’t even cook my waffle! I’LL LEGO YOUR EGGO YOU PIECE OF JUNK!

Rage Against the Waffle Machine.

Vezok: WE LANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRICKIN WAR?!?

Aw, don't worry! Wars are fun! At least...until you die.

Intercom: Oh, that was just a bomb being dropped about half a mile away.Vezok: OH IS THAT ALL?!

No. The polar ice caps are melting, as well.Good job, PB.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Takadox: It needs glaze. It’s sad.Nuhrii walked by and shot some glaze onto the donut.

So I guess I made the donut happy again or something?

The ship shook, and Zaktan and Vezok stopped fighting as the potted plant fell over and broke.-Vezon: IS THAT KAZA?!

I think in the first sentence you meant Vezon, for I am pretty sure Zaktan and Vezon were fighting. And in the second I think you meant Vezok because Vezok was the one freaking out, not Vezon.

Kaza, Brekit, Narra, and Nuhrii all ran out onto the battlefield, Kaza in his white armor, all firing elemental blasts and the blasters they’d been provided with, followed by the similarly armed other Bionicles.

No real problems here, but I just now realized that Narra sounds like a girl's name when I am pretty sure Narra is a guy. At least, I think Narra is. If not, then the name is appropriate.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Actually, Narra is a guy. Oops. Meh.Sorry for missing Saturday, but I was very busy. Enjoy!Chapter Fifty-Three: Welcome to SaronBrekit: Wait-who do we kill?Kaza: I think the Urohk...Communication Device in Kaza’s ear: No, some Urohk may be good, we’re not sure. Kill the people who are coming from the east.Kaza: WHERE’S THE EAST?!CD: Left.Kaza: Oh. Thanks.The four Toa Cerun ran along, firing at the troops on Kurahkzon’s side, as troops from Saron’s side asked them questions.Troop: Who are you?Narra: Oh, I’m Narra.Troop: No, really.Narra: I told you, Narra.Troop: Prove it.Narra: How?!Troop: Prove you really are a Toa Cerun come back.Narra: Uhh...Narra torched a nearby enemy troop.Narra: How’s that?Troop: BEHOLD! THE TOA CERUN HAVE RETURNED!Enemy Troop: The Toa Cerun?About twenty enemy troops all turned and aimed their guns at Narra.Narra: Oh, thanks.Troop: Uh, don’t mention it...Narra: Oh I don’t think I could mention it once I stop breathing.Troop: No need for sarcasm.Meanwhile...Mantax: I hate to question you, Pridak, but are you sure about this?Pridak: Absolutely Mantax. If we split off and get the heck out of this warzone, maybe find our way to a city, we can “borrow” some of that great technology they supposedly have, come back here, and blow Kurahkzon and his army to kingdom come.Takadox: How are we gonna get to a city?Pridak: Walk.Ehlek: Walk across a planet for I-don’t-know-how-long?Pridak: Exactly.Carapar: Sounds genius to me.And so the Barraki began blasting crazily and sprinting, until they got away from the battlefield. They began their long walk away, walking along the grassy ground. The sky was dark, and for a while there were no trees. But after about twenty minutes they entered a forest and walked through it.Takadox: This is...dark and ominous...Mantax: Yeah....Pridak: Oh, come on. It’s amazing.Ehlek: Um...there’s a wolf behind you Pridak.Pridak: WOAH!Wolf: Grrrr...Pridak: Nice...weird...wolf...thing...are you a real wolf?Wolf: Grrrr...Pridak: RUN!The Barraki took off running, being chased by the wolf.Meanwhile...Nuhrii shot a glaze blaze, encasing one Urohk, then shattered it with his sword.Nuhrii: Kaza! Brekit! Narra!Kaza and Brekit ran up, slicing at Urohk with Nuhrii.Brekit: Where’s Narra?Kaza: I don’t know...Nuhrii: Is that him over there?Nuhrii pointed to Narra and a Saron troop surrounded by twenty Urohks.Kaza fired a blast of ice at the troops, hitting five of them. Narra unleashed a fire blast in all directions, shoving the troop to the ground just before he did so, so he wouldn’t get hit. The blast hit the Urohks, burning them, and Brekit blew them back, them created a mini tornado to fling them around.Troop: Thanks!Kaza: Don’t mention it. So what’s your name?Troop: Junus. I’m an Av-Matoran from Molta-one of the cities here on Saron. I take it you Toa Cerun know that though.Kaza: Actually, we don’t have all our old memories back. It’s kind of a long story. Anyways, we’re looking for someone named Kurahkzon. Do you have any idea where we could find him?Junus: Kurahkzon? As in the General of the Urohk Army? Well, I guess he’d be in one of the cities they’ve taken over. He’s pretty evil though.Brekit: As expected. He’s kind of a joke where we come from. Well, half joke, half evil.Meanwhile...Vezok: So we’re just gonna wait here?Zaktan: Exactly!Vezon: I’m not going out there!Vezok: Well we have to help!Zaktan: He is right.Vezon: Well, there have to be like guns attached to this ship. We can just shoot the bad guys from in here, duh. Now to find the control panel.Meanwhile...Iruini: Stop frisking me I already dropped my weapons!Urohk: I need to make sure you can’t kill me.Iruini: If I could’ve, I would’ve dipwad.Norik: Same here.Urohk: Oh shut up.Makuta: You shut up.Urohk: Yell at your friend who got you captured in the first place.Hydraxon: I did no such thing!Urohk: Shouting at the top of your lungs where you were didn’t get you captured?Hydraxon: I was alerting Kaza!Urohk: KAZA?! AS IN THE TOA CERUN?!Norik: ...yeah, we live in his house.Makuta: We came here with him on a spaceship to find Kurahkzon.Urohk: I gotta warn Kurahkzon!Iruini: Why?Urohk: The Toa Cerun of legends have returned! Are any others here?Hydraxon: Well, this Alex guy who helps and eats our food, whose real name is Brekit, and this guy who talks about our lives whose real name is Narra, and this guy who makes sugar whose name is Nuhrii.Urohk: No! NO! NOOO! THE PLAN WILL FAIL NOW!Iruini punched the Urohk right in the face, knocking him out.Iruini: You know, I probably should’ve done that twenty minutes ago, as soon as he said “You’re captured!”Norik: Would’ve been a good idea.Makuta: So, uh...where’s everybody else?The four looked around them. They were on a grassy hill, overlooking the battlefield. They couldn’t see any of their friends.Hydraxon: I think I see Kaza, Brekit, Narra, and Nuhrii, but we’re the only Bionicles fighting.Iruini: Well then screw this! Let’s go back in the ship!Meanwhile...Tahu: No, you’re the one who hit the escape pod launch button!Lewa: No, you are!Tahu: No, you are!Lewa: No, you are!Drarak: Okay you’ve been arguing for about an hour-that’s not helping the fact that we’re hurtling through space!Lewa: Wait-can’t you just teleport us back to the ship?Drarak: I can only teleport others to myself.Tahu: So teleport everyone here.Drarak: This pod holds about ten people comfortable, fifteen squeezed. I’m not bringing all the others. Besides, I’m not dragging them into this!Intercom: Warning, I have detected you are about to enter an atmosphere! Please lift the shade and view the planet you are encountering.Tahu: ...okay.Tahu pulled a string on a shade, then let go so it shot up.Tahu: Guys?Drarak: Yeah?Tahu: We’re about to crash on the moon.Lewa: As in...Earth’s moon?Tahu: Yeah.Lewa: As in...a really long distance from anyone else?Tahu: Yeah.Lewa: As in...WE’RE GONNA LAND ON THE AMERICA FLAG!!!Tahu: OH NO!Drarak: QUICK! DO SOMETHING!Lewa: Uhhh...all I see is a button labeled “Open”!Drarak: HIT IT!Lewa hit the button and the roof of the escape pod opened. Air immediately began to leave the pod.Lewa: !!!Drarak: I GET DUMB WHEN I PANIC!Tahu, not speaking so as not to run out of air, pressed a button labeled “Close” which closed the pod, leaving a little precious air in.Tahu: There!Lewa: Hard...to...breathe...Tahu hit another button, labeled “Deploy Air”. Immediately, air came out from things looking like jets on hot tubs to fill the pod.Drarak: ...we’re still about to crash.Lewa: Oh man.THE END!Next time: The Barraki’s journey and Lewa, Tahu, and Drarak’s moon misadventures!I'll stay on schedule as much as possible now. Thanks for waiting.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

A good chapter, but the word "troop" annoys me for some reason. I would use "soldier" when referring to individuals, although I think "troops" works when referring to multiple people. I guess just use whatever you want.Anyway, can't wait to see what Lewa, Tahu, and Drarak get into on the moon. Maybe they'll meet the moon people, heh.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Sorry about the new chapter being two days late, but I was on a church retreat and didn't have access to 'ol Mad House.So, today we delve deeper into the new story arc, and we see if you guys actually like it.Or maybe not. Anyways, this is...what, the fourth story arc maybe? Fifth? Season One was basically the starting up arc (1-8), the arc after Kaza thinks he beat Kurahkzon (9-17), and the whole Kurahkzon's not dead darn it arc (18-25). Then Season Two was just a really long arc (26-51), the Element Jewel arc, and now we have the War on Saron or whatever arc. So, new chapter Tuesday, and I'll stay on schedule. I wish I could've posted Friday, but I went from school to home, changed, and left. So no time.As always, enjoy! Also Pokemon parody time.Chapter Fifty-Four: Professor CedarCarapar: Walking...hours...wolf...definitely...gone...Takadox: Stop...please...Pridak: Fine. We’ll stop. But I still see no sign of ci-Ehlek: BUILDING!Ehlek was at the top of a hill ahead of the rest, and looking down he saw a large building, in front of a large field of tall grass.Mantax: Let’s check it out.Pridak: We should inspect it first-oh.The other Barraki were already at the door of the building. They flung open the door and ran in.Pridak: Well, wait for me...Inside...Takadox: Woah...this place is awesome!The room they’d entered into was much wider than it was long. Chairs were everywhere-it looked almost like a doctor’s office waiting room. There were a few doors leading to other areas, and one room with a square shaped uncovered area, like a permanently open pharmacy window-but larger-which you could talk to someone through.Ehlek: It just looks like a doctor’s office.Mantax: Kinda, yeah.The four Barraki walked over to that window thing to see if anyone was in the room. A tall Toa was there, with electric blue armor, a shimmering golden sword strapped to his back, and an electric blue Kanohi Huna-the Mask of Concealment, allowing its user to turn invisible for a short time. The Toa’s armor was similar to Iruini’s-but blue of course, also with a few other small differences.Toa: Hello. I am Professor Cedar-well, Toa Cedar to some. I am a Toa of Plant Life, but I have devoted my life to studying the wildlife here on Saron. This is my laboratory.Pridak burst into the building at that time.Pridak: What did I miss?Cedar: Oh, I just introduced myself to your friends. Professor Cedar-Toa Cedar to some, a Toa of Plant Life, but mainly I study the wildlife of Saron.Pridak: Well do you know of any weird wolf-like things?Cedar: Oh, that’s a Wolfin. Pridak: Wolfin?Cedar: Some of the biomechanical wildlife here-like a Bionicle, our type.Pridak: So, just to be safe, are there any other Pridaks here?Cedar: What do you mean?Pridak: You know, the whole toy line problem-multiple living sets of one kind. Multiple Pridaks?Cedar: Toys? Sets? What do you mean?Pridak: Oh. I guess BIONICLE isn’t exactly a franchise here. Refreshing.Cedar: ?Mantax: See, where we come from-that’s Earth-BIONICLE is a line of sets from the LEGO company. We are sets who were brought to life to help Kazarac-he’s not a set, there’s only one of him. Some of the Bionicles-that’s the ones on like the main Bionicle planets-Aqua Magna, Bara Magna-they can’t change back into toy form, because they’re who the toys were based off of. It’s just like how there are multiple humans with the same name.Cedar: Oh.Takadox: Don’t worry, you’re not a set.Cedar: Phew.Carapar: So what about the wolfy-thing?Cedar: Wolfin? Oh, they’re just around. They’re very valued by the battlers here.Ehlek: Battlers?Cedar: Oh, people treat them like Pokemon. They catch them in Poke Balls and battle them. Our wildlife are used as Pokemon.Mantax: You’re telling me I can catch one of your wildlife things and use it against anything in someone else’s Poke Ball like it’s a Pokemon, and like Pokemon actually exists?Cedar: Yep.Mantax: Sweet.Cedar: And to help you, I can give you a Pokedex.Pridak: Thanks.Cedar: Once you defeat me in battle.Cedar tossed Pridak a Poke Ball.Pridak: But what am I supposed to battle you with-Pridak turned to Mantax and smiled.Mantax: No! NO! NOOO!Pridak threw the Poke Ball, which captured Mantax. Then he scooped it up and turned to Cedar.PROFESSOR CEDAR WANTS TO BATTLE!Pridak: Mantax! I choose YOU!Pridak threw the Poke Ball on the ground and Mantax appeared in its place.Mantax: Pika! Pika? PIKA! PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA!Pridak: ...I guess he can’t speak English temporarily.Cedar: Wolfin! I choose you!Cedar threw his Poke Ball on the ground, and a Wolfin appeared in its place.Cedar: It’s Level 43!Pridak: ...oh frick.Meanwhile...Drarak: We’re stranded in this escape pod, on the moon, not able to step outside.Lewa: I guess so.Tahu: Well, let’s fix this one step at a time. Step one, how do we get out of this pod without dying from no air?Lewa: We don’t.Drarak: Hey...what’s that compartment over there?Drarak opened a nearby compartment and pulled out ten space suits. Drarak put seven back.Lewa: That’s lucky.The three slipped them on.Tahu: Air! AIR! AIR!!!Lewa: But what do we do?Drarak: ...uhhh...we find some kind of way to get off the planet.Tahu: Oh, that’ll be easy. Remember, there’s a huge Autobot battleship here that our government’s being trying to hide for-Lewa and Drarak: ...Tahu: That was in the newest Transformers movie, wasn’t it?Lewa and Drarak both nodded, then sighed as they opened a hatch and the three climbed out onto the moon.Tahu: I can see Earth from here!Lewa slapped Tahu upside the head.Tahu: Ow!Lewa: Let’s just go find like a moon base and get the heck off this thing. It’s not even a planet!Drarak: Which way do we go?The trio looked all around them. All they could see, in any direction, was rocky ground covered in craters.Tahu: This is really creepy...Lewa: Why?Tahu: Because somewhere on this very moon is a parasite that killed the members of our eighteenth Apollo mission.Lewa and Drarak: ...Tahu: Movie again?Lewa and Drarak nodded their heads.Tahu: *sighs*Back on Saron...Junus: Let’s see...the biggest city the Urohk army has conquered is definitely Tertus, and that’s north of here, not that long of a walk.Kaza: Let’s get moving, infiltrate the city, and kill Kurahkzon so we can get the heck off of this planet.Brekit: Yeah, if we don’t leave soon I might get homesick. I’m already starting to miss a planet where I don’t get shot at every other second.Junus: We could speed up the journey there if we were in that spaceship of yours. We’d just fly it over to Tertus, and fire at it from inside. Of course, it’s too big to fly around like a plane, unless you’re landing on the planet or leaving it.Narra: There are little ships on the spaceship that detach. We can get one of those.Nuhrii: Yeah, they’re so much more efficient than escape pods, and you can use them instead. Escape pods can just go anywhere and crash, but not those nifty mini-ships.Junus: Okay, let’s go.The five ran over to the ship. The landing gear was out, but the platform that slid down to allow entry wasn’t.Kaza: I uh...think we might be locked out of our own spaceship.Brekit: Kurahkzon could’ve started a war in the Bahamas, or Hawaii, or at the beach, but no, he starts it on somewhere WE HAVE TO TAKE A SPACESHIP TO!Nuhrii: Definitely inconvenient.Narra: Wait a second...we can climb the landing gear, then climb up the side of the ship until we’re on top, then find some hatch or something to get into the ship.Junus: Are you sure that’s a good idea?Narra: Good enough. You wanna walk through a warzone all the way to some city ruled by people who wanna kill us?Junus: Okay, I like your idea better.Narra: I thought so.THE END!Next time: More Pokemon parodies, plus moon mayhem, and the Toa Cerun trying to break into their own ship, which Vezok, Zaktan, and Vezon are currently cowering on!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Carapar: Walking...hours...wolf...definitely...gone...Takadox: Stop...please...Pridak: Fine. We’ll stop. But I still see no sign of ci-Ehlek: BUILDING!Ehlek was at the top of a hill ahead of the rest, and looking down he saw a large building, in front of a large field of tall grass.

They found Aperture Science.

Tahu: Air! AIR! AIR!!!Lewa: But what do we do?Drarak: ...uhhh...we find some kind of way to get off the planet.

Why not Zoidberg?

Narra: Good enough. You wanna walk through a warzone all the way to some city ruled by people who wanna kill us?Junus: Okay, I like your idea better.Narra: I thought so.

Nooooooo that would have made for such a hilarious scene.Curse you Narra.Good chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tuesday update time!

They found Aperture Science.

Well, if you thought that as soon as you read that they saw a building, you predicted close enough. Either way, video game parody, Pokemon, Portal, both games. Close enough. Nice job...Metapod Tums. I'm gonna use that one in A2.Time to go finish reading Dimension Hoppers and catch up on A2...and a lot of other stuff. My BZP bookshelf is expanding. Dang it Bobby, stop writing.Also, if you'll notice, one of Drarak's lines involves him saying the Great Beings live for an unlimited amount of time, but that doesn't mean they're immortal-they can be killed by another Great Being (though there's a few ways to...indirectly...do so, plotline coming in a little while (don't worry, the plotline isn't about any of our Earth GBs dying). GBs therefore are not god-figures or deities, at least in the Mad House continuity. Of course, some choose to make them a religion, that being Matoran and other Bionicles (in a few chapters you'll see).So, as always, enjoy!Fifty-five chapters...Teehee...that's alot.Well, a hundred's alot. Over halfway there! :DChapter Fifty-Five: Moon MayhemTahu: I’m cold, I’m hungry, and I’m millions of miles from home.Lewa: Maybe not millions, but-Tahu: SHUT UP! DO NOT ARGUE WITH A MAN WHO IS STRANDED ON THE FRICKING MOON!Lewa: Okay, okay.Drarak: Guys, come down. I’m sure we’ll survive.Tahu: Yeah, if we beat the aliens.Lewa: Another movie?Tahu: No. REAL aliens.Drarak: Real aliens?Tahu: Uh, yeah. The kind that hunt people down wearing weird masks that Arnold Schwarzenegger barely survived.Lewa: That’s from the movie Predator, its sequel Predator II, and the third one, Predators.Tahu: But it’s based off a true story. Except Predators actually live on the MOON. Where we are!Drarak: Real likely.Lewa: Wait...what’s this?Lewa dipped his finger into a pile of green gooey glowing stuff and lifted it up to show Drarak and Tahu.Tahu: THAT’S PREDATOR BLOOD! THAT MEANS THERE’S A WOUNDED PREDATOR AROUND HERE, WHICH MEANS AN ANGRY PREDATOR!Lewa: ...Drarak: That...does look an awful lot like the stuff from the movie...Lewa: Well if we see any, Drarak can just kill them. He is a Great Being, you know.Drarak: Technically, I can’t kill them.Lewa: WHAT?!Drarak: Great Beings are and always have been forbidden to directly kill those who don’t live for an unlimited amount of time, like us.Lewa: Okay now I’m a bit scared.Tahu: Wha-what’s that?Lewa: I...don’t know...but it’s coming closer! STOP IT!Lewa grabbed a large boulder (which he could lift because of the whole less gravity thing) and ran over to the object, not bothering to examine it. He then smashed it to pieces with the boulder.Lewa: TAKE THAT PREDATOR SCUM!!!Drarak: ...that was a million dollar moon rover.Lewa: ...oops.On Saron...Pridak: Mantax! Use...what do I have?>SPLASH>HARDEN>SLAMPridak: Mantax! Use splash!Mantax flopped around on the ground a few times, then lay still on his side.Pridak: ...Professor Cedar: Wolfin! Use Scratch!Cedar’s Wolfin ran forward and slashed at Mantax.IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!Mantax: PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Pridak: What’s he saying?Cedar: It’s too dirty to repeat.Pridak: Okay...well, splash does nothing. Mantax, annihilate ‘em with HARDEN!...Pridak #$%&!Cedar: Alright, Wolfin, finish him with another slash!The Wolfin slashed at Mantax again.>IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!>MANTAX HAS FEINTED!Pridak: ...uh...Pridak panicked and threw another Poke Ball he saw on the ground at Cedar. It snapped him up.Cedar: WHAT?! LET ME OUT OF THE BALL YOU MOTHER-Pridak chucked the ball out of the building as hard as he could before Cedar could finish. Then he opened the other ball. Mantax appeared.Mantax: Woah! That was horrible!Pridak: Sorry.Mantax: Ah, it’s fine. So...what about the Pokedex?Carapar walked over to the counter of the window-thing and picked up a Pokedex.Carapar: YUMMY!Carapar preceded to swallow the Pokedex.Pridak: CARAPAR!Carapar: BLEH!Carapar coughed, and the Pokedex popped out and fell to the ground. Ehlek picked it up.Ehlek: A Pokedex! This’ll definitely help! Doesn’t it tell you the weaknesses?Takadox: Well, even if it doesn’t, this one does.Ehlek: Why?Takadox: Because PurpleBouncy doesn’t want to write some huge long saga or something pointless or some dumb reason why it shows weaknesses when they normally don’t, so in the Mad House continuity they do show weaknesses.Mantax: Isn’t it the GCC Continuity we’re in?Takadox: Well, this is being written on December 2, 2011, and we don’t know if the GCC will be done by the time this debuts because Purple is fat and lazy and has bad contact with the other authors because of his fat laziness.Ehlek: Makes sense.Pridak: Okay, let’s get going and find a city!And so the Barraki set out again on their journey to find a city, get a huge weapon, then use it to destroy Kurahkzon so they could go home. Meanwhile...Kaza: Are you sure about this? Do I still need to get in here to activate the mini-ships?Brekit (from the ground): You’re already on top of the spaceship, there’s no turning back now! And yes, you do! Stallak said so!Kaza stood on top of the spaceship, walking along, looking for a way in.RRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!Nuhrii: WHAT WAS THAT?!The spaceship was causing the ground to rumble as it shook and started up. The landing gear lifted up and it hovered there at the same height.Kaza: OH NO!Junus: Great plan Narra.Narra: How was I supposed to see that one coming?Junus: Well, for starters you might need a brain...Narra: What ever happened to me being a legendary Toa hero?Junus: Eh, the thrill wears off.The ship was raising a cloud of dust and sending grass flying in all directions.Kaza: GET ME OFF OF HERE!Brekit: Jump!The ship suddenly began to rise at about five feet per second.Brekit: Nevermind.Once the ship was about one hundred feet above the ground, it stopped. Kaza stood up. The top of the ship was about two hundred feet long and one hundred feet wide, and it looked a bit like the Millennium Falcon. Kaza looked around him. He didn’t dare go to the edge and look down. Inside the ship...Vezok: Are you sure about this?Vezon: Yes, Vezok. We just need to fly this ship around and find Kurahkzon. See, if he dies, we go home. And we can land the ship on top of him.Zaktan: I feel like we’re endangering someone...Vezon: Not a chance. On top of the ship...The ship shot forward, causing Kaza to fall and slam into the top of the ship.Kaza: OW!Kaza lay flat, for if he stood up he’d be blown right off the top.Kaza: WELL THIS REALLY SUCKS!Back on the battlefield...The battle was dying down, the Saron troops having luckily won this one. It wasn’t a great victory; it had been a battle located between cities, not for any key location or resource.Iruini: ...and the ship is gone.Nuhrii: What do we do now?Hydraxon: We need to go find Kaza, wherever the ship went off too!Makuta: Yeah, it could’ve been Kurahkzon who took the ship, with Kaza on it!Norik: Wait-has anyone seen Vezok, Zaktan, or Vezon?Brekit: Not since we left the ship...Narra: They’re stupid.Junus: I don’t really know them, but yeah, looks like it.Iruini: So what is there to do on this planet?Junus: Well, back in Molta, we just kinda chill.Norik: Let’s just sit here and wait for the ship. Molta’s too far away.Junus: You don’t know how far it is-Norik: Hey, I’ve burned enough calories sitting and eating.Hydraxon: Your pure driving force makes me so proud.Norik: Thank you.THE END!Next time: More of Saron and the moon! Poll: Do you like Junus? Would you like to see him continue as a character (no plans to bring him back to Earth, but Saron will be a fairly main location from now on, second only to Kaza's house (on Earth) I'm guessing)? Because I do have plans for him.

I have to say you are an excellent comedy writer. I been reading this for awhile and you are a comic genius. The Pokemon battle between Pridak and Cedar is defiantly a high point of your serious along with the ACDC website crashing. It makes me wish I was as funny as you :(. Back to my review, the one thing that might be off putting would be the length but it's really worth it.Hi TNTOS nice to see you here.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Junus: Well, for starters you might need a brain...

That would probably help, yes.

Iruini: ...and the ship is gone.Nuhrii: What do we do now?

Dare I suggest Triple A?

Junus: Well, back in Molta, we just kinda chill.Norik: Let’s just sit here and wait for the ship. Molta’s too far away.Junus: You don’t know how far it is-Norik: Hey, I’ve burned enough calories sitting and eating.

All 5 of them. :PGood chappy, PB. Also yeah, I like Junus so far. The pure insultingness of him is hilarious.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, sorry about missing Saturday's update, but I was busy with friends. @muharax: Nice to have a new fan, and thank you! I really try to fit enough jokes in each chapter, and the length has been increasing over time. Maybe I'll shorten that a bit. @MT: MT, we all know Norik has 5 calories because he burns them all shaking the Wii Remote when playing Legend of Zelda. Or did he get TP on GameCube? DUN DUN DUN!In this chapter, stuff happens.Not much to say. Meh.Enjoy!EDIT: STUPID GLITCHED TINY FONT! Eh.Chapter Fifty-Six: Flying Colors Tahu lay in the moon trench, his head barely poking over the side to scan the terrain, war paint under either eye.Lewa: So you carry war paint with you everywhere you go?Tahu: Yeah.Lewa: Why?Tahu: Why not?Drarak: Guys, there are no Predators anywhere around here, if there are any on the moon at all.Tahu: Look, the Predator blood was only about a thirty-minute walk back, so it could be around here.Drarak: And what exactly are we supposed to do when we see one?Tahu: I’ll use my fire sword to kill it, along with my elemental powers. That’s the benefit of not being toy-sized.Lewa: I guess I can use my elemental powers.Tahu: Good. In no time, we’ll have killed a Predator. Then we can paint ourselves with its blood and carry around its limbs to ward off the others.Lewa and Drarak were on either side of Tahu, and they slowly scooted farther away.Tahu: What?Lewa: ....wait! What’s that?Lewa pointed off to one side, and they all turned and looked. It was a distance away, so they couldn’t tell exactly what it was, but some sort of figure was walking towards them slowly.Tahu: O-o-okay...hold your fire...hold your fire...Tahu turned to see Lewa and Drarak sprinting away. The figure was getting closer.Tahu: G-g-guys...wait...for...AHHHHH!DUN DUN DUN!On Saron, in the city of Tertus...Urohk General (UG): My lord, I have the report from the mines.Kurahkzon: Yes, General?UG: The Matoran have uncovered some strange sort of sword. It is made of the finest metals, slightly curved, and is wickedly sharp. It bears some sort of emblem on the hilt.Kurahkzon: An emblem?UG: Yes, a symbol of a phoenix with two crossed swords behind it.Kurahkzon: Wow. Crossed swords are so overused.UG: I know, right?Kurahkzon: Anyways, tell them to bring this sword to me. If the local legends are right, that sword may be of unrivaled power. A sword strong enough to fund a conquest of this entire planet with its sheer power.UG: Yes, my lord.The Urohk General walked out of the large room in which Kurahkzon sat at a desk. It was a room intended for the region leader of Tertus, but he had a...tight...schedule.Meaning he had been hung, of course. You know, rope around the neck? Tight? Get it? Heh. One-liners.On the Great Being’s spaceship...Vezok: Are we even trying to go anywhere?Vezon: We’re gonna land at the first city we encounter, get in the mini-ships, and then use those to ram into Kurahkzon.Zaktan: I thought we were gonna land this thing on Kurahkzon.Vezon: Yeah, but we might crush civilians, and then there’s that whole “cop” thing. Should’ve brought Cufem.Vezok: I see a city to the north!Zaktan: Perfect! Now if only we had a map of this thing...Vezok: Maybe there’s one in a glove compartment or something.Zaktan bent down and opened up a small compartment, which contained a map. He held it up to look at.Zaktan: Well that was lucky.Vezon: Okay, we’re probably going to crash in about two minutes, so which city are we crashing into?Vezok: Okay, well, I think we landed there, right?Zaktan: Right.Vezok: And we went north, right?Zaktan: Maybe south.Vezok: I think North. Wait, no, South.Zaktan: North.Vezok: South.Zaktan: North.Vezon: Guys?Vezok: South.Vezon: Does anyone know how to-Zaktan: NORTH!!!Vezok: SOUTH!!!Vezon: GUYS WE’RE GONNA!BOOM!The ship struck the city gate of Molta, destroying it. Pieces rained down everywhere as the ship hit the ground. It managed to end up okay, and right-side up, thanks to its sturdiness. But of course Kaza hadn’t been that fortunate.Matoran Villager: That ship has destroyed our only protection against the Urohk army!About twenty Matoran villagers ran up to examine the wreck and their destroyed gate. Kaza was behind them, having been catapulted onto some sort of building. He was now dangling there, part of an outcropping jutting into his armor.Matoran Villager #2: Look! There!The villager was pointing at Kaza. The mob turned to see him dangling there.Kaza: Uh...hi...Matoran Villager: Is that a Toa Cerun?Kaza: Yeah, yeah! I’m Kaza, leader of the-Matoran Villager #3: No! The Toa Cerun have not returned! They would never destroy the sacred gate they built!Kaza: Hmm?MV3: That imposter has destroyed it!Toa: Make way, make way.The crowd parted to let a Toa through.Toa: I am part of our law enforcement here, and I believe there is reason to arrest this Toa of Ice on charges of destruction of public property, misuse of a space travel vehicle, unlicensed operation of a space travel vehicle, impersonation of a legend-Kaza: How many charges are there? Because I need to get back to my friends, so I don’t really have time to-Toa: Silence! The rest of the charges will be explained during your trial!Kaza: What kinda punishment would I even get?Toa: I’ll be pushing for the death sentence, but life in prison would be okay, as long as there was no chance of parole.Kaza: Oh, that’s okay, I’ll just stay up he-At that moment, a lightning blast struck the outcropping, destroying it, and Kaza fell.Kaza: AHHHHH-WHAM!Kaza lay there on the ground as the mob looked at him. The Toa lifted him up, slung him over his shoulder, and walked off.Meanwhile, inside the ship...Vezok, Zaktan, and Vezon had been watching through the ship’s window, crouched down to try and not be seen.Vezok: They’re arresting Kaza!Zaktan: Guys, we gotta stop him from getting the death penalty!Vezon: Let’s just fire the guns on those Matoran and kill them all.Vezok: That’s a bit too violent.Zaktan: We need to get him out during his trial...but how?At the landing site...Iruini: Let’s just head to Molta or something. We need to get to a friendly city soon.Norik: Fine. But carry me.Iruini: No!Norik: Why not?Iruini: You weigh a lot!Norik: What if I shrink down to toy size?Iruini: Okay, fine.Norik stood there.Norik: Uhh...not working.Junus: What are you trying to do?Norik: Shrink down to toy size.Junus (whispering to Makuta): Is he crazy?Makuta: Yes, but not because of what he just said.Hydraxon: Lemme try.Hydraxon concentrated, but nothing happened.Hydraxon: Maybe that’s an only-on-Earth thing.Junus: Earth sounds weird.Makuta: Yeah.Iruini: Alright, let’s get moving. To Molta!Junus: To Molta!Norik jumped onto Makuta’s back.Makuta: !Norik: Piggyback?Makuta: Get off!Norik: Fine...On the moon...Lewa: *panting* I think...we lost the Predator...Drarak: *panting* Yes...so glad...we found...space station...The two stood inside of a space station, catching their breath.Lewa: Wait...*pant*...where’s...Tahu?Drarak: ...we lost him.Lewa: On the moon?Drarak: On the moon.Lewa: ...not good...THE END!Next time: Most of the gang reaches Molta, what happened to Tahu, the Barraki’s quest continues, and stuff happens with that sword!

Edited by PurpleBouncy

EDIT: STUPID GLITCHED TINY FONT! Eh.
Know what you mean. It happened to me loads of times when I was posting chapters of Dimension Hoppers' date=' but I usually caught it because I always previewed my posts before posting them.[/color']
UG: The Matoran have uncovered some strange sort of sword. It is made of the finest metals, slightly curved, and is wickedly sharp. It bears some sort of emblem on the hilt.Kurahkzon: An emblem?UG: Yes, a symbol of a phoenix with two crossed swords behind it.Kurahkzon: Wow. Crossed swords are so overused.
Swords in general are overused. We need freaking huge claws that can tear through earth and axes that can break down walls and stuff.Good chapter overall. The mysterious sword is obviously very mysterious and important (although it would be hilarious if it turned out it wasn't).-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Tahu lay in the moon trench, his head barely poking over the side to scan the terrain, war paint under either eye.Lewa: So you carry war paint with you everywhere you go?Tahu: Yeah.Lewa: Why?Tahu: Why not?

Excellent point.

Iruini: Let’s just head to Molta or something. We need to get to a friendly city soon.Norik: Fine. But carry me.Iruini: No!Norik: Why not?Iruini: You weigh a lot!Norik: What if I shrink down to toy size?

...why didn't they use this method of transportation earlier?Good chappy, as per usual.KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Very sorry about missing Saturday, but I had a busy day once again (busy for lack of a better term, I guess I could've found time...wouldn't've been easy though.)So anyways, I went back to playing some Ocarina of Time 3D, loving it as before! I think I'm nearing the end, which will be a shame, because it is amazing! The Song of Storms is now my favorite video game music ever.@TNTOS: Claws...future villian idea. Thanks. And yes, swords are overused. Oh, and it is significant. Though it would be funny if it wasn't.@MT: Because transportation isn't their high point. Barraki field trip bus incident, anyone?And, without further ado (not really), a new chapter, and the last of my pre-written ones...time to write! (Which I have been doing, originally the pre-written ones only went to the late 40s, back in December.)As always, enjoy!Wow, that has become generic. Next time I'll try and have a good variation, okay? Sound good?Also, very long chapter-1,700 something words. I'll go shorter next time, or time after since 58 is already mostly written. Oh, and the opening sequence of this is important to this season.And I know MW also stands for a terribly repetitive sub-series of video games that we won't name because I realize it stands for that too.Seriously, get a plot MW!Anyways, enjoy!Chapter Fifty-Seven: All in a Day’s WorkThere was a transport vehicle speeding along the rarely-traveled road that wound through the icy mountains, on its way from Koddo, a city located in the colder part of Saron, far to the north of Molta, to Tertus. The vehicle looked almost like a Jeep, and it born the Urohk Army’s emblem on the side: a U and an A, with the U overlapping the A, and a fire around the two letters.The vehicle had to slow down as it came around a corner, and that’s when something dropped down onto the roof.The driver was a Matoran who’d been payed to work for the Urohk. It was treacherous, he knew, but it got him money. Money, to some, was more important that morals. That “some” included him, of course.He was frightened when he heard the thud, but tried to tell himself that it was merely a small rock that had fallen down the mountain. But at that moment, an arm reached down, holding a sword, and smashed the windshield.Glass flew at the driver, and he instinctively put his arms over his face-and off of the wheel. It was a very windy road, though it had some straight stretches, so the vehicle wasn’t going to go off the pathway for about a minute, where it would plummet thousands of feet.The Toa who’d shattered the windshield dropped down onto the hood. As the Matoran brought his arms away from his face, the Toa’s fist slammed into his mask hard, knocking him out.The Toa slipped in through the broken windshield and climbed over the seat with the Matoran into it. There was a hatch in the back, and he opened it up. It led into a part of the vehicle storing the cargo. The Toa crawled into it and grabbed what he was looking for.Then he whirled around and crawled out of the hatch, seeing the car nearing a turn-and aimed to go straight off! The Toa quickly climbed over the Matoran and back onto the windshield, then he leapt onto the roof of the vehicle and ran along it for a few seconds before jumping off, rolling as he did so, so that he rolled when he landed, preventing any injury. He got to his feet and lifted up the sword he’d retrieved in triumph, as the transport vehicle, now behind him, flew off of the passage and fell thousands of feet before smashing into the ground.The Toa had some sort of headset communication device on, and he spoke into it.Toa: I have retrieved the sword. Delivery intercepted. Goal achieved. Requesting transportation back to Base.The Toa began to slowly walk back down the road, under the outcropping he’d jumped onto the car from, grinning as he ran his hand up and down the sword, examining it triumphantly.A few hours later, in Tertus...Kurahkzon: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWORD?!Urohk General: We don’t know sir! We lost communication with the vehicle a few hours ago, and haven’t been able to access its location using the tracking device we placed on it.Kurahkzon: Then what of the sword I wanted?UG: We don’t know, sir, though rebel forces may be involved.Kurahkzon: Tell me which rebel forces before I cut off your head!UG: I suspect the rebels from Koddo, my lord.Kurahkzon: The Koddo rebels? Sounds...possible, General. Have the army sent to capture Koddo next.UG: But my lord, it is so far north! Our troops could freeze-Kurahkzon: General!UG: Yes, my lord.A few miles south...Ehlek: Pridak, we’ve been walking forever!Pridak: Don’t worry, I think I see a city on the horizon. It’ll only be another hour or so.One hour later...Carapar: ...this is the song that never ends! It goes on and on my friends!Pridak: *holds up a revolver*Carapar: ...Pridak: It may not end, but you’re about to!Carapar: ...okay. Me stop.Takadox: *bangs on gate* Uhhh...I’m not thinking this city’s very friendly.Ehlek: Why?Takadox pointed to a giant banner hanging down over the upper half of the gate with a picture of Kurahkzon’s face on it.Ehlek: Oh, it can’t be that bad!Mantax: Looks like it is.Voice from behind gate: Who are you that you should gain entry to Tertus, the city of Kurahkzon’s Urohk Army and all of his weapons?Ehlek: Oh, Mantax, come-Mantax was nowhere to be found.Ehlek: ...on.The gate opened, revealing a muscular, short Urohk wielding a large wooden club in each hand.Urohk: Who are you?Pridak: I am Kurahkzon’s...personal trainer.Urohk: Personal...trainer?Pridak: Yeah, I help him...keep off...the weight.Urohk: I’m not buying you.Pridak: Why?Urohk: Because you’re wearing a T-Shirt that says “Eat, Sleep, Video Games”.Pridak: Oh...yeah...I just did a PSA on what not...to...do...for kids.Urohk: Prove you know fitness.Pridak: ...okay. My...assistant...Takadox-Takadox: What?Pridak: ...will help me demonstrate a...squat...leap...bend...stretch...twirl.Urohk: I’m waiting.Pridak grabs Takadox and throws him on the ground.Pridak: Now BEND!Takadox leans back.Pridak: SQUAT!Takadox squats down with his back still bent.Pridak: LEAP!Takadox jumps up, falling over, still in a bent squatting position.Pridak: STRETCH!Takadox stretches out his arm, putting them behind his head.Pridak: TWIRL!Takadox: I...can’t...Pridak: *holds up a revolver* TWIRL!Takadox flopped over numbly.Pridak: There.Urohk: ...LOOKS FUN!The Urohk fell down onto the ground and got into Takadox’s position, then repeatedly flopped over.Mantax popped up out of the ground.Mantax: Who’s dead?Pridak pointed his revolver at the Urohk, who was flopping around, and unloaded it.Pridak: Him.Meanwhile, in the central courtroom of in Molta...Ice Toa: Not only did this fool commit the above charges, he also impersonated Toa Kazarac, leader of the legendary Toa Cerun. However, as we all know, the prophecy would not be fulfilled without some news of the discovery of the Phoenix Blade.An old Turaga sat there as the judge.Turaga: True, true.Kaza: What’s the Phoenix Blade?For some reason, this caused every in the courtroom to burst out laughing.Ice Toa: You see? The real Toa Kazarac would obviously know of his own legendary sword!Kaza: No, see, I was reincarnated as a human who can shapeshift into my real self, and I have no memory of my old life. So I also don’t remember the prophecy. Could you clarify?Ice Toa: Fine, I will humor you on that. The prophecy foretells of the return of the legendary Toa Cerun, who saved Saron long ago. It says that when Saron needs them most, they will be reincarnated, and save it. There was also another part of the prophecy, but the scroll was damaged when it was uncovered. According to the prophecy, the Phoenix Blade would be discovered at the return of the Cerun.Kaza: But Saron does need the Cerun!Ice Toa: Well, you have one part of the prophecy relating to you explained-the timing. What about the Phoenix Blade?Kaza: Well, I don’t-Judge: GUILTY! TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK!The judge banged his gavel.Kaza: Doesn’t this work differently in the U.S.?Judge: HE’S RESISTING ARREST!Around ten Toa, who were city guards, ran up and grab Kaza, then began beating him with nightsticks.Judge: NEXT CASE!Matoran: That’s me!The Matoran walked up.Judge: What were you charged with?Matoran: Jaywalking.Judge: GUILTY! TAKE HIM AWAY!Matoran: NO BUT WAIT I-Judge: RESISTING ARREST! GET HIM!The guards left Kaza ran over to the Matoran, who they began to beat even more fiercely.Matoran: AH! GAH! AH!Kaza tried to run out, but the Toa of Ice shot a blast that froze the Cerun leader from the waist down.At that moment, the door swung open to reveal Vezon, Vezok, and Zaktan, with Vezon holding a detached turret from the ship.Vezon: YEAH THAT’S RIGHT #####ES!!!Ice Toa: WHAT THE-Zaktan tackled the Ice Toa to the ground, punched him in the face a few times, and then threw him into a window, which shattered. The Toa landed unconscious outside.Vezok: Hand over Kaza, or my friend Vezon will use his turret on you.Just to show he meant it, Vezon fired at the remaining windows, which shattered. Everyone screamed and hit the floor. Vezok swung a sword he’d picked up from the ship’s armory at the ice around Kaza, shattering it and freeing him.Zaktan: Come on!Zaktan, Vezok, Vezon, and Kaza ran out of the courtroom, Vezon holding his weapon so no one would come near him.Vezon: What happened?Kaza: I think they think I’m an imposter. If I’m ever going to prove I’m really me, and save this planet, I’ll have to get something called the Phoenix Blade. Whatever that is.Meanwhile, back on the ship...Hahli woke up, stretched, and then looked around, seeing no one. She quickly realized the ship was somewhat tilted and wrecked.Hahli: ...what?At the entrance to Molta...Matoran Worker (MW): Are we supposed to salvage all this rubble and rebuild the gate?MW2: Somehow, yes. We’re gonna need a lot bigger team though.Iruini walked up, followed by Norik, Makuta, Hydraxon, and Junus.Junus: WHAT HAPPENED?!?!MW1: Oh, hey Junus. Some nutcases in a ship crashed through the gate. The ship’s right over there.The worker pointed to the crashed ship the Bionicles had come to Saron in.Junus: Isn’t that your...Hydraxon: No, no. Our ship is at...Makuta: ...uh...Iruini: Church.MW2: Oh. Which Great Being do you serve?Hydraxon: That one...with the...the one of...healing?MW1: Cool. You know, it can get confusing, what with, like, twenty Great Beings of Saron.Makuta: Twenty? Earth only has three!MW2: Earth? That weird place? Meh. Twenty is better. Of course, some are evil...Hydraxon: EVIL?!Norik: And since when do people worship those clowny Great Beings? They can’t do everything. Heck, they can’t do anything.MW1: Keep your voice down!Norik: They can’t hear everything.MW1: When their shrine is over there, they can.The worker pointed to a nearby shrine to one of the Great Beings. They looked to see Iruini put the incense in his mouth and take out a lighter.Hydraxon: No, no!Hydraxon snatched away the lighter and smacked the incense out of Iruini’s mouth.Makuta: Let’s just go find Kaza.THE END!Next time: Some reuniting, the Barraki in Tertus, and the Phoenix Blade comes into play! Oh, and moon stuff.

At first I thought you meant Modern Warfare........You'd love it if you were chinese. Jaywalking is done by cops.But then, in mainland china, its bad. Cars roll over you, don't care, and the driver goes like, 'Oh crud! I have to pay for the medical fees if he lives. Better kill him.'Good chappy, PB!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sorry about missing Saturday. I...don't really have much of an excuse....except I was gone for a while taking the ACT. No, I'm not a Senior trying to get into college, I was picked to take it early (I take it again to get into high school my senior year) due to my "high SAT scores" or whatever. So I guess I'm smart...?[trying to think of Legend of Zelda/Smash Bros./Halo/Skyrim reference to make here...]Oh, screw it.@JL: Oh, Chinese people. And not to get into a huge gaming talk, but I think CoD used to be very good, but they've stopped putting effort and originality into it. My view is that if they actually take more than a year to make one of them, I will pre-order, buy it, buy merchandise, tattoo on my arm, anything, because I know that if the developers put more time into it it could be fantastic again, ala Call of Duty 3. Not Modern Warfare 3, just 3. That one was amazing.Anyways, enjoy!Chapter Fifty-Eight: Rebels in Koddo On the moon...Lewa: Where was the last place you left him?Drarak: ...he’s not car keys or a phone! And besides, this is the moon! We’re never gonna find him by looking around out there! He’ll find the space station eventually.Lewa: Wait-I have an idea. Let’s communicate with Earth!Lewa walked over to a weird headset-type thing and put it on. He pressed a button on it, and static came over it.Voice: Hello? This is mission control, do you read me?Lewa: Of course I read you, fool! I’m the one who called.Mission Control (MC): Uh...yeah. So, have you found the samples we were looking for?Drarak (whispering): What is he talking about?Lewa: Uh...yeah....sure...but...uh...I need to bring them down to Earth.MC: Yes, that’s why we sent you.Lewa: And...uh...I forgot where I parked my spaceship. Could you tell me?MC: Coordinates are approximately 35 N, 67 E.Lewa: 35 what? Feet?MC (chuckling): Yeah, sure.Lewa: Okay, thanks. Bye.Lewa turned off the headset, then turned and high-fived Drarak.Thirty feet north, sixty seven feet east from the space station...Lewa: ...In Tertus...The Barraki walked in to Tertus, the capitol of the Urohk Army. It seemed to be a steampunk-type city, with a giant tower reminiscent of something from Majora’s Mask in the center of the city, with a clock on the side. A clocktower. Factories and machinery seemed dominant over the city.Pridak: Now, would Kurahkzon be in the clock tower?Mantax: Whatever happened to finding a weapon of mass destruction?Pridak: Trust me Mantax...Pridak pulled a mini-rocket launcher and a revolver out of his chest armor.Pridak: ...I’m an expert on storage space. Don’t need no space bag!Takadox: Is that Stormer’s blood splattered on that revolver?Pridak: Oops! Gotta stop forgetting to clean it after I use it at such close range. Anyways, let’s move in! If that really is Kurahkzon’s fortress, there’s bound to be an armory somewhere!The group began to move down the street, the gate behind them.Carapar: Why Ehlek not making walk?Ehlek hadn’t yet begun to follow them. He was standing there staring at the clock tower.Mantax: Ehlek! What are you doing?Ehlek: Oh, sorry. Nintendo 64 nostalgia.Takadox: Best dang kinda nostalgia there is.Mantax: Next to seventies or eighties. Or nineties. Or any time period before this stupid 2010s decade. In Koddo, in the cellar of an inn...Fire Toa: Are you sure no one knows that this is our secret meeting place?Water Toa: No, Genas. Hunul would never rat us out, or slip up and let us get caught.Air Toa: If you ask me, he’s the best dang innkeeper ever.Someone opened the hatch leading to one of the rooms in the inn, and climbed down the ladder into the cellar, holding a sword. They stepped out into the light and took a seat at the head of the long table the group was assembled at. He was a Toa, the same one who’d taken the sword from the Urohk Army delivery truck.Toa: Hello, friends.The Toa, whose name was Tamus, held up the weapon, then slid it across the table. It went right into an Earth Toa’s hands. The Toa of Earth spoke in a gruff voice.Earth Toa: How is it, Tamus, that you have secured this weapon? I am amazed!Tamus: Thank you, Grane. Genas, Kipi, Dejar, Lunod?Kipi (Toa of Water): This is truly astonishing, Tamus. The Phoenix Blade!Dejar (Toa of Air): At last!Lunod (Toa of Light): And now, that phase of our plan is complete.Tamus: And Master Stune?Stune (Turaga of Stone): I must say, Tamus, this is a fantastic deed. We should report this to the General himself, immediately.Tamus: Thank you. And what next, Master?Stune: The next part of our plan-we have to secure the Toa Cerun, to reunite Kazarac with his sword.At that moment, the hatch opened and someone dropped into the cellar, ignoring the ladder. They landed on their feet, knees bent. They straightened and walked forward, but only far enough into the light to reveal the lower half, diagonally, of their mask.Stune: Ah, Erenor, have you brought us any news?Erenor: The Toa Cerun have returned.Entire Group: *gasp*Dejar: How do you know this to be true?Erenor: Kazarac was spotted in Molta, involved in a ship crash that destroyed the Cerun Gate. That dimwitted Ice Toa, the guard who nearly messed up my last visit there, took him to court. I was there watching, and I saw his friends break in and get him out. There were three of them, all Skakdi. One had a gun, and he shot out some windows. One of them-my new favorite-beat up that Ice Toa and tossed him out a window. After they made it out, I saw them run out of Molta. That’s when I took my ship back here. I’m guessing they’re not too far from Molta, maybe they’ve reached Dunsot.Lunod: That’s good news, considering Dunsot is one of our allies.Kipi: Most of the smaller villages tend to be. They don’t receive must hospitality from Kurahkzon-that is, if any hospitality is to be had from him.Genas: I say we head down there, a few of us, and bring him back.Erenor: I would agree, my friend, but Kazarac has lost all memory of his first life.Everyone: *gasps again*Erenor: It is true.Grane: Then what are we to do?Tamus: I think we’ll have to take him by force, and get him to use the Phoenix Blade. That has to jog his memory.Stune: I don’t like to use force on our greatest allies, but if we must, I will allow it. Grane, Dejar, Erenor, go with Tamus. The rest of you stay here. There is still work to be done in Koddo. Remember, this small yet crucial town is under Urohk rule right now. So I believe we have a Duke to take care of.Tamus: Thank you, Master.Tamus, Grane, Dejar, and Erenor got up and went to the ladder, climbing up and out of the hatch.Stune: Now, about that Duke... In Dunsot...Kaza walked into a local inn, called the Bed and Bread.Kaza: I’ll be needing four rooms for the night, please.Innkeeper: Sure thing. Forty quanuts please.Kaza: Quanut?Innkeeper: Yes, Quanut. The Emperor who helped the Toa Cerun save Saron and establish our government long ago?Kaza: ...Innkeeper: You know, Kurahkzon may have changed the currency, but here in these rebel villages, we still go by the coin, the symbol, of what stood against everything Kurahkzon is for.Kaza: Oh, yeah. Quanut. I’m a big fan of him.Innkeeper: Okay. Forty quanuts, please.Kaza: My...friends...have all my quanuts. I’ll be right back.Kaza walked out of the inn and explained the problem to Vezok, Zaktan, and Vezon.Vezok: So, isn’t there a currency converter?Random Matoran: I’ll convert your money!Kaza: Oh, thanks.Kaza handed fifty dollars that he’d taken from his bank account before leaving for Saron to the Matoran, who immediately snatched the money and ran off.Kaza: Dang it.Zaktan: Nice going, Vezok.Vezok: Oh shut up. Like you could do any better.Vezon: Look, guys, there’s gotta be a job we can do for someone, right? To earn some quanuts?Zaktan: YEAH! WE’RE GOING QUESTING!Kaza: Zaktan...I believe the Level 46 Argonian is the only one here with the right to Skyrim references.Zaktan: What if it was just to RPGs in general?Kaza: Well then you go pay the pre-order for Xenoblade Chronicles, because my bank account is empty thanks to paying bills.Zaktan: Fine...Random Matoran: Excuse me, did I hear you say you were looking for a quest?Kaza: Yes...RM: Well, do I have the quest for you! See, some thieves stole my dagger recently, and it’s been passed down through the family for generations... At the entrance to Molta...Brekit: Excuse me, have you seen a Toa in white armor pass through here recently?Nuhrii: Woah, what’s all the rubble from?MW1: Some stupid Toa claiming to be Kazarac crashed a ship into the Cerun Gate and destroyed it. His Skakdi friends broke him out of a courtroom though. I think they fled south.Narra: Wait...is that...?Narra was looking towards a strange altar-looking thing, where Iruini kept trying to put incense in his mouth and smoke it, and Hydraxon prevented it, while Norik and Makuta stood by laughing.MW2: Now we have no defense against the Urohk Army...Brekit: Yeah, sure, great. Come on guys!The three Toa Cerun jogged over to their friends.Nuhrii: What’s going on?Hydraxon: Iruini is mistaking this for something else.Norik: Which, coincidentally, is the switched-around version of what parents in the 70s thought!Makuta: Exactly. Funny, huh?Narra: Hilarious. Listen, Kaza, Vezok, Vezon, and Zaktan fled south. Do you know of anywhere south of here?Iruini gave up and threw the incense on the ground, putting away his lighter.Iruini: I saw a road sign outside the gate saying that ‘Dunsot’ is south of here.Brekit: Great!Brekit walked over to the workers.Brekit: Can you tell me about Dunsot?MW3: Well, it’s completely pro-rebels. Not a soul in it, as far as I know, supports the Urohk. Molta, on the other hand, is pro-rebel, but with a few Urohk supporters in the right places, you know what I mean?MW1: Like that Ice Toa, Kuhaz , who’s in charge of the guards. Not many guards agree with him, or even know that he supports them, but thanks to him, we won’t get any help from Dunsot if the Urohks attack.MW2: It could be that maybe just because we’re a major city, and crucial to the war, but when it comes to the people, some of the rebels would let some of us die.Brekit: Thanks for the information.Meanwhile, in a Molta jail cell...Guard: This is your punishment for being one of the terrorists who smashed the Cerun Gate! You’re going to rot in the dungeons!The guard threw a blue-armored Toa into a jail cell.Hahli: My friends couldn’t really have forgotten me, could they? Meanwhile...Vezok: Wait...Zaktan...it’s Valentine’s Day back on Earth...I think I was supposed to remind you to talk to someone...Zaktan: Eh, I’m sure it’s nothing important.THE END!Next time: WE’RE GOING QUESTING!

Stune (Turaga of Stone): I must say, Tamus, this is a fantastic deed. We should report this to the General himself, immediately.

A Turaga of Stone named Stune . . . hmm.Anyway, okay chapter. There's really not much humor, IMO, and I think you could have cut down on some of the exposition, such as this line:

Kipi: Most of the smaller villages tend to be. They don’t receive must hospitality from Kurahkzon-that is, if any hospitality is to be had from him.

I can't really think of any reason for Kipi to say this, considering the other rebels probably already know this. It's just unnecessary exposition; exposition, I might add, that could be shown elsewhere rather than told here. Doesn't help that it can be taken away without damaging the scene.Keep on writing!-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Clearly I have missed this for a while.If there's ever a new chapter, and I don't respond to it, PM me a reminder. I probably forgot or something.

MW1: Some stupid Toa claiming to be Kazarac crashed a ship into the Cerun Gate and destroyed it. His Skakdi friends broke him out of a courtroom though. I think they fled south.

Security doesn't appear to be very tight here.

Hahli: My friends couldn’t really have forgotten me, could they?

If Machinima has taught us anything, it's that asking a rhetorical question will almost always get whatever you suggested couldn't possibly happen to happen.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Dangit I'm lazy. No more excuses, I'll try to stay on schedule. I ran out of my pre-written chapters, but I will get writing!Anyways, today's chapter consists of Skyrim references, Majora's Mask references, and...well, just general story arc progression. Tension is building (kind of) and will, by the end of the Urohk War story arc, explode into epic, massive battles.So look forward to that.As always, enjoy!Also, peanut butter smack is not invented by me. Google it I guess. But beware, Google results may lead you places. I am not responsible, because I haven't actually Googled it. Google at your own risk.Chapter Fifty-Nine: I’m Level 47 and That’s Not Antisocial Kaza: For the king, for the king, for the sake of Skyrim, for the Nords, for the gods, for High Hrothgar’s path, for the gates of Sovngarde-Zaktan: For the last time, the lyrics are ‘Dovahkiin, you are king-’Kaza: No, it’s ‘for the king, for the-’Vezok: Guys, no one knows what the lyrics say! Those are merely two different common interpretations of it!Vezon: Does it matter?*complete silence*Kaza: Guys...thanks to Vezon...I’ve realized something.Piraka: What?Kaza: We need to harm Vezon. Vezon, that is the most important thing in the world.Brekit: Wait! Kaza! Hey! I’m over here!Brekit was shouting from a good distance away. With him were Narra, Nuhrii, Iruini, Hydraxon, Norik, Makuta, and Junus, who was sleeping, being carried by Hydraxon.Hydraxon: Hey, wake up!Junus punched Hydraxon in the face, still half-asleep.Junus: ...no...*snore*Hydraxon proceeded to drop Junus into a puddle.SPLASH!Nuhrii: What are you guys doing?Kaza: We’re going questing. Some guy is gonna pay us in Quanuts-the local currency, the one used by the rebel-controlled areas, and the planet-wide one before the Urohk invasion-to retrieve some dagger for him.Narra: Why do you need, er, Quanuts?Kaza: We’re going to pay to stay the night at an inn back in Dunsot. We can’t go into Molta, thanks to wrecking the Cerun Gate, and we need somewhere to stay the night before heading off to join the rebels.Makuta: Where do we go to join them, anyways?Kaza: Some place called Koddo, to the north. It’s controlled by the Urohk, but there’s a secret base for the rebels there. They also have a base in Dunsot, but if we want to sign up, we have to head for Koddo.Iruini: So...where’s the guy’s dagger?Vezok: It should be at some camp set up by thieves, around here somewhere.Zaktan: Wait...guys...don’t we need to find the Barraki?Norik: Oh, yeah, they mentioned something when we first landed about going straight to kill Kurahkzon.Kaza: ...uh oh...looks like we’re gonna have a problem...Nuhrii: I vote we split up-the Cerun stay here and retrieve the dagger, the rest of you go to find the Barraki.Vezon: Can I use violence?Kaza: What kind of violence.Vezon: Peanut butter smack.Kaza: ...sure...Vezon held up a jar of peanut butter.Vezon: I’m all ready.Kaza: Well...we’ll meet you in Dunsot, bye!The Cerun turned and hurriedly walked away from Vezon and his peanut butter jar to attack the bandit camp, which was at the bottom of the hill they were climbing, on the other side. On the moon... Drarak: Well, we just lost the space station. Are you sure wandering around, searching for a spaceship is necessary?Lewa: Absolutely. And besides, maybe we’ll find Tahu. Elsewhere on the moon... Tahu: What the...Tahu walked up towards a strange object, covered in dust. It looked like some sort of starfighter. He kicked it, then opened the hatch on top.Tahu: Oh yeah. Elsewhere on the moon...again... A silver blur shot past Lewa and Drarak, then up about twenty feet, where it hovered.Lewa: What was that?Tahu: YEAH!!!Lewa: TAHU!!! COME DOWN HERE AND RESCUE US!Tahu: You left me in a random location on the moon! Rescue yourselves!Drarak: You leave me no choice!Suddenly Tahu began glowing gold. Then he appeared next to Drarak in a golden flash.Tahu: Seriously?!?!Drarak: Well, you were in range.The starfighter, at that moment, felled and smashed into Drarak, knocking him out. It lay on top of him.Lewa: Um...Tahu: That’s gonna be a problem.Lewa bent over and poked Drarak.Lewa: I think he’s alive. But if our little Star Fox here wants to mess around with spaceships and break his face, that’s his problem.Tahu: Well, wake him up. We need to see if this thing still works. I haven’t looked in a mirror since we left earth, and it’s causing problems.Lewa: ...what kind of problems, Tahu?Tahu (speaking in a deep voice): Tahu isn’t here anymore. Only Uhat. Tahu is gone forever.Lewa slapped Tahu across the face.Tahu: Oh, sorry. That was my alter-ego. His name is mine backwards, and whenever I have withdrawals over something, he comes out.Lewa: I see...Lewa picked up a moon rock and held it behind his back to maybe use in self-defense, just in case.Meanwhile, in Tertus... Pridak: Okay, so here’s the plan. I’m gonna use my mini rocket launcher to blow down this gate and then we pour into the first floor of the clock tower, and advance upwards, basically killing everything.Takadox: The rest of us still need weapons.Pridak: Well...er...Ehlek, you get behind Carapar. Push him into people. Carapar, chop with your claws. Ehlek, give your claws to Takadox. Mantax...um...pick up that conveniently placed lead pipe on the ground. It’ll come in handy. I know it.Takadox: Can’t Ehlek just keep his claws and I use Carapar?Pridak: If you want to compromise the cleverly thought tactical science behind my plan, go ahead.Ehlek: Okay.Pridak aimed his rocket launcher at the door.Pridak: Five...four...three...two...one...BOOM!The gate exploded into pieces of shrapnel, which flew across the first floor of the tower, raining down on two Urohk posted there. One immediately drew a large axe and charged at the Barraki.Mantax: Aaaaannnddd...BAM!Mantax slammed his lead pipe into the Urohk’s face, knocking him unconscious. He fell to the ground. The other Urohk drew a sword at swung at Ehlek, who ducked and slashed him with his claws, then leapt in the air, over another sword swing, and kicked the Urohk in the face, knocking him back into the wall, which he slammed into. Ehlek did a backflip and landed on both feet, while the Urohk slumped to the ground, unconscious like his friend.Pridak: Nice work. And we head upward!The Barraki turned towards the stairs, but then noticed an elevator nearby.Mantax: Oh.Mantax walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. Music played as the doors slid open. The Barraki got in and the doors closed.Carapar: Which button?Pridak: Top floor.Carapar punched the button for the top floor and the elevator began to rise.Takadox: You know, I’m questioning the convenience of this elevator in what appears to be a Urohk base...Ehlek: What?Takadox: In layman’s terms, it’s a trap.As soon as Takadox said that, they reached the top floor, the doors slid open, and a net was thrown over them. They struggled, but got entangled even more, and fell to the ground.Khounad: So, I see you’ve come. Where’s your Toa friend?Pridak: Hey...you’re Kurahkzon’s general or something, aren’t you?Khounad: Khounad, specifically. And you are Pridak, I take it?Pridak: Yes. Now why are we trapped?Khounad: Let’s see...you carried weapons into our base, beat two guards into unconsciousness, and are known allies of the Toa Cerun, our mortal enemies.Pridak: Wow. Pretty good answer.Carapar: I can see why you trapped us now. We totally deserve anything you choose to-Mantax put his hand over Carapar’s mouth.Mantax: SHUT UP!Khounad: Ah, no need. Me and my friends...Five Urohk stepped forward, all armed with large axes, stepped forward.Khounad: ...are going to take you straight to Kurahkzon. He’ll be most...interested...to have some prisoners of war.Khounad snatched Pridak’s revolver away, and Mantax’s lead pipe.Khounad: Now, take them to the Tertus Fortress. Kurahkzon will have use for them, perhaps to lure the Cerun into our city.The five Urohk obediently picked up the net and walked down the stairs with it.Ehlek: Dang it! Wait...Ehlek began to slash at the net with his claws, and shredded it to pieces. The Barraki tumbled to the ground. Pridak pulled his mini rocket launcher out of his chest armor.Pridak: Forget about something?BOOM!Pridak shot a mini rocket into the Urohk, destroying them. Khounad rushed down the stairs, and upon seeing Pridak’s weapon, turned around and rushed up them. The Barraki ran up after him. They reached the top floor just as Khounad was charging at the inside part of the clock. He smashed into it, and a rocket from Pridak sailed over his head and hit the side of a building, blowing a hole about the size of one person in it.Khounad landed on a rooftop two stories below, and on impact his armor cracked.Khounad: Uhhh...He got to his feet and leapt across to another rooftop as a rocket slammed into the building he’d just been on. From there he jumped down onto a lower building, and then dropped to the ground.Takadox: We’ll take care of him another time.Pridak: Agreed. That time is also going to be soon, because we are headed straight to that Fortress.The Urohk from the lower floors burst out onto that floor then, and the Barraki all followed Khounad’s example, leaping out of the tower. THE END!Next time: Just general story arc continuation stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I am such a lazy, horrible author. Well, I am getting BACK on schedule, believe or not, with Chapter 60! 6/10 of the way to 100! WOOT! This chapter, like all recent ones, is mostly just general story arc progression, along with a title reference-a quote from a movie. Anyone who names the movie wins my respect, brotherly love, and the right to be called the "Hero of Time".Enjoy!Chapter Sixty: Have Fun Storming the Castle Toa Genas, Toa Kipi, and Toa Lunod had worked out a plan along with the Turaga of Stone named Stune, which was an author fail on my part. (I was trying to come up with names, and I ended up at Stune, and didn’t even realize...so whenever I say something about being proud of myself, just say “Remember Stune?” and I’ll realize my failures in life...)The Duke of Koddo, a malicious-looking Urohk named...dang it...Orohk...yeah, that’s his name.My Brain: Wow, Purple. About two weeks of inactivity and you came up with that?Purple: I forgot I had to make a name for him...Brain: Yeah, you forgot not to waste your life...Purple: Hey, I get out!Brain: Really? When?Purple: I went to see Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance in 3D Saturday night.Brain: Yeah, and I tried to cut the optic nerve so I wouldn’t have to watch Nicholas Cage suck at acting, and the plot...and the one-liners...Purple: Why is this just a rant on the new Ghost Rider? And besides, it had action.Brain: Here’s an idea-our first in months!Purple: Unnecessary.Brain: How about you do another “Special Rant” that isn’t even a chapter for some weird reason, because the first one was soooo well received.Purple: Actually, I liked my hidden dirty joke in there.Brain: And you never figured out why you’re missing proto...Purple: No, I think that was for something else...one of those dumb BZP wars...Brain: You do realize you’re typing this in place of the segment where the Duke gets assassinated right?Purple: D’oh! Back to the comedy!Orohk: -never defeat me!Kipi fired a blast of water at Orohk that struck his chest and knocked him back against the wall of his home. Genas followed it up by launching a large fireball at the chandelier above Orohk, which melted and fell on him, covering him in molten chandelier goo.Brain: Really? Molten chandelier goo? And more of this? You’re just putting me in because you don’t know what to write-Finally Toa Lunod’s sword began to glow with light energy, and he performed some strange flurrying motion before bringing it down, in slow-motion, on Orohk’s head, killing him. And then, because I don’t like these characters, Orohk’s guards rushed in, drawing axes and swords and surrounding the three Toa.Meanwhile, back at Kaza’s house... Neighbor’s Toa Jaller Inika Bionicle Set: Hmmm hmm hmm...how lovely a stroll down the street is...wait...Jaller looked up at Kaza’s mailbox, about to burst, and after glancing both ways to make sure no one was watching, he poked it, and it burst open, sending envelopes and a Game Informer or two raining down on him.Jaller: Now...what to open first? An electric bill from January? A water bill from February? This month’s heat bill? Well...someone’s a bit late on these...Jaller looked over at Kaza’s house, which was dark, not a single light on. He walked into Kaza’s back yard and turned the knob for the hose. No water came out.Jaller: If they’ve been gone since the beginning of January...then...that means they’re probably not coming back...which means...A HOUSE FULL OF STUFF TO TAKE! JACKPOT!Jaller ran back around to the porch, and jumped up to grab onto the doorknob. He then leaned to one side, turning it, and the door slowly opened outward.Jaller: They didn’t even lock it...awesome...The devious little Fire Toa dropped down and ran inside to steal all of Kaza’s possessions.On the moon... Lewa: And there we go! Rewired like new!Tahu: What did you do?Lewa: Well, the wiring can’t be that much different than on the blender...right? I fixed the blender once or twice, after Vezon’s failed attempts at inventing a playground-flavored smoothie...Tahu: He said it was all the fun of a playground in the delicious drinkable form of a smoothie...but it seemed a lot closer to “toxic plastic sitting in soy milk”.Lewa: *shudders*Tahu: Hey, Great Being, wake up!Drarak: Oh...what...?Lewa: We’re getting off of this dumb rock. Not even good enough to be a planet...Tahu: And we’re going home just in time to watch that new Nicholas Cage movie!Lewa and Drarak: ...Tahu: What?Lewa: You wanna be left here?Tahu: Fine.They piled into the spaceship and took off, flying out of the moon’s atmosphere and heading home.Lewa: ...Nicholas Cage...oh gosh...At the bandit camp on Saron... Narra: Alright, here’s the game plan: first, pop the weasel at nine ‘o clock, stealthy barrel roll, over the rabbit hole, under the bridge, and grab the dagger.Nuhrii: ...was that supposed to be a strategy?Narra: Yes.Brekit: Sounds closer to-Kaza: Shut up!Brekit: What?Kaza: Child appropriate here.Brekit: I was just gonna say tying a shoe...Nuhrii: Yeah, sure, because most shoes involve daggers and weasels...Narra: I once slew a giant weasel with a dagger.Kaza: Moving on.Kaza charged over the hill holding his Element Axe. It turned a ghostly white with light blue streaks and frosted over as his power of ice filled it. He swung it at the first bandit, a Toa of Lightning, and it collided with his armor, knocking him back onto a tent, which he got entangled in.A Toa of Sonics shot a blast at Narra, who stumbled back clutching his ears, but then shot a blast of fire at the bandit, setting his armor on fire. Narra then drew a sword and slammed it into the bandit’s chest armor, cracking it and knocking him back onto the first bandit, who was trying to untangle himself.Brekit sent a strong wind at the third bandit, knocking him off his feet. When he fell to the ground, Brekit drew a battleaxe and brought it down on him.Another bandit shot an arrow at Nuhrii, which embedded itself in his shoulder armor. He swung his sword at the bandit and knocked the bow out of his hands. Glaze spread over the weapon as it hit the ground. Nuhrii then kicked the bandit in his chest, knocking him against a tree. When his opponent slumped to the ground, Nuhrii used his sword to glaze him to the tree.Brekit: All done. And easy enough.Nuhrii yanked the arrow out of his shoulder and tossed it into a fire in the center of the bandit camp.Nuhrii: Yeah, no permanent damage.Kaza: Now where’s the dagger?Narra bent over and began searching inside a tent for the dagger. One of the bandits tangled up had had it on his person, and stabbed Narra in the heel with it.Narra: AHHH!!!Kaza immediately kicked the dagger from the bandit’s hand and stepped on it. Then Kaza raised his axe.Bandit: You’re too weak to kill me. That stupid Toa code won’t let you.Kaza transformed back into a human, but since the axe wasn’t sheathed, it stayed. The bandit’s eyes widened as Kaza brought the axe down on him.Kaza: Too bad I’m not a Toa.Nuhrii glazed the other one to the ground, leaving two out of the four bandits alive but trapped. Brekit helped Narra, who was limping badly, his heel bleeding, to his feet. Narra tossed his arm around Brekit’s shoulder for help walking. Kaza picked up the dagger and wiped the blood off on the grass.Narra: I better get the biggest share of those 500 Quanuts...In Tertus... Ehlek: We’re going to take over the Tertus Fortress for the rebels?Pridak: Exactly.Takadox: But...it’s...a CASTLE!Mantax: There has to be like five hundred Urohk in there!Pridak: That’s just five hundred holes for some poor soul to dig.Carapar: Are the holes for candy?Pridak: No. They’re for death.Carapar: Dang...I’m not happy anymore...A Urohk guard on top of the wall of the castle noticed the Barraki standing there.Urohk: Hey! You! What are you doing?Pridak held up his mini rocket and fired it at the Urohk. It exploded, obliterating him but not harming the wall...Takadox: You know, you’re one of those dark heroes...Ehlek: Like Batman, or Ghost Rider...Pridak: Now...the walls must be made of...something...and it looks like the gate is made of the same material...Pridak fired a rocket at the gate, but it didn’t do any damage whatsoever.Pridak: There’s only one thing known to Barraki thicker than that gate...Three minutes later...Pridak (holding Carapar like battering ram): CARAPAR’S HEAD!!!Carapar: I may not be smart, but even I know this isn’t a good-Pridak: FOR KAZA!!!Pridak ran at the gate with the other Barraki watching. Carapar’s head slammed into the gate, and it exploded from the sheer thickness of his skull.Mantax: That turned out better than I thought it would, I’ll give you that.A group of Urohk soldiers, about fifty, rushed from inside the castle grounds at the Barraki, wielding maces and shotguns.Takadox: This seems like a good time to practice our tactical retreats.Pridak: Not so fast...Pridak lifted his mini-rocket launcher and aimed it at the crowd of Urohk. Nothing happened.Pridak: Um...Nothing happened.Pridak: Oh...out of rockets...makes sense...so...AHHHH!Pridak turned and ran, followed by the other four Barraki, as the Urohk followed them out. Once they had all cleared out, Mantax jumped out of the rain barrel he’d been hiding in.Mantax: Time to have some fun.The Barraki ran up the stairs to the top of the fortress wall and found a mountain machine gun. He grabbed it and tore it off.Mantax: MANUAL TURRET TIME!!!Bullets bounced off the streets as he rained ammunition down upon the Urohk crowd chasing the Barraki, killing every last one of them.Mantax: BERSERKER KILLSTREAK AMAZINGNESS! YEAH!!!The other Barraki ran back to the fortress.Pridak: Impressive job! I’m promoting you to...uh...we need ranks. ONWARD!!!The Barraki ran through the courtyard and kicked open the door. The stood at the base of some steps that turned after about twenty.Ehlek: Kurahkzon! We know you’re in here! Come out come-AHHH!!!The floor beneath the Barraki opened.Pridak: I should have anticipated this highly predictable overused plot device!THUD!!!Takadox: Where are we?Carapar: Dark...THE END! Next time: -The Barraki’s predicament-The Cerun’s payment-The Lewa’s return-The Vezon’s search for the Barraki-The Jaller’s thievery-The Kurahkzon’s plot

I was wondering what happened to this comedy. Good to see you haven't given up on it :) .This was a pretty good chapter overall. I liked the scene where Jaller decides to break into Kaza's house and steal everything he owns. Quite funny.Keep on writing!-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

@TNTOS: Thank YOU for not giving up. It's been a wait, I know. And Jaller's plot isn't exactly foolproof.@MT: Yes, but Pridak is insaner (notaword).Time for the usual (not so much lately) Saturday update!Enjoy! (61 chapters...that's actually a good amount! I remember when I reached...like...10 chapters! That doesn't seem like much of a milestone anymore...well...kinda.)Chapter Sixty-One: The Sword and Its User Back on Earth, far from where the Toa Cerun were at the time, Jaller was searching through Kaza’s house for items to steal.Jaller: Let’s see...a blender! We need a new blender!Jaller unplugged the blender, and managed to slide it along the countertop. He put the Kroger bag he’d taken from the pantry over it, and slung the bag over his small, plastic shoulder. He bent over the side of the counter and lowered the blender to the ground, then jumped down onto it.Jaller: Well, this is a good start!The wannabe thief began dragging his Kroger bag, with the blender inside, out of the house. As he reached the door, which he’d left open to avoid having to open it again, he saw something up in the sky. His jaw dropped open as he realized it was a spaceship-and it was coming closer. It was still very high up in the sky, and began heading down. Jaller pushed the door as hard as he could, and managed to shut it. He sat there against the door, panting, hoping that the spaceship wasn’t going to land near him.In the spaceship... Drarak: Well, thanks for the ride guys. I’m close enough to the city now.Drarak disappeared in a flash of gold, teleporting to the City of the Great Beings.Lewa: Okay. We’re almost home. Since you found this thing, how do you get the landing gear to pop out?Tahu: ...landing gear?Lewa: Yes. Landing gear. The stuff that’s going to save our lives by not letting us crash and explode?Tahu: Oh. Yeah. That. This thing doesn’t have that.Lewa: WHAT?! NOW YOU TELL ME!!!Tahu: Well, I-Lewa: #$@!%*$#%@&*$^&@*^$^*&&$#!!!Tahu: It’s okay. I can fix-WHAM!!!BOOM!!!The spaceship slammed into the ground, and then exploded, because somehow the impact did that. Chunks of the spaceship flew everywhere, deflecting off the front of the house and landing all over the yard and in the trees. A small crater sat there in the center of the yard where the spaceship had hit.Tahu: ...oww...Le....wa?Tahu grabbed the side of the crater and pulled himself up and out of it. Lewa fell out of a tree and landed on Tahu.Lewa: I’m...going...to mur...der...you...Lewa slowly got to his feet, stumbled, and then steadied himself.Tahu: Uhhh...Lewa: I’M GONNA KILL YOU!Tahu: AHHHH!!!Tahu ran towards the house, grabbing the door and flinging it open.CRUNCH!Jaller: GAH!Lewa: WAIT! TAHU! I’m not going to murder you. But I heard something...Lewa pulled the door back from the wall to reveal Jaller, covered in bits of broken blender glass.Jaller: GIANTS!!!Jaller sprung to his feet and attempted to run out the door, but Lewa picked him up.Lewa: Not exactly.Lewa shrunk down to normal toy size, followed by Tahu.Lewa: It’s a long story. But before we tell you a story, how about you tell US the story...Tahu: ...of why you have-er, had...*sniffle*...our BLENDER!!!Lewa: It’s...*sniffle*...okay...Iruini can probably fix it.Tahu: TALK!!!Tahu punched Jaller in the face, knocking him back against the wall.Jaller: ...fine...Meanwhile, in Dunsot... Matoran: There you go! 500 Quanuts!Kaza: Thanks.The Toa Cerun walked into the inn.Kaza: Four rooms, please.Innkeeper: Forty Quanuts.Kaza handed over forty of the five hundred Quanuts they earned “questing”.Innkeeper: Let me show you to your rooms.The innkeeper walked out from behind his wooden counter, up some stairs, and opened the first door there. Kaza walked into the room. The Innkeeper continued down the hallway until all the Cerun had a room. Then he headed back downstairs.As the innkeeper reached his counter, a figure wearing a dark black cloak concealing their entire body walked into the inn and up to the counter. They tossed back the hood, revealing a Toa’s Kanohi mask.Innkeeper: Tamus! Nice to see you!Tamus: Keep your voice down.Innkeeper: Oh, of course. What brings you here, so far from Koddo?Tamus: Official rebel business.Innkeeper: What kind of-Tamus pulled back part of his cloak, showing only the innkeeper the Phoenix Blade there. The innkeeper’s eyes widened when he saw it.Innkeeper: I take it you’re looking for Toa Kazarac, then.Tamus: Yes.Innkeeper: He and three other Toa Cerun just checked in. They had no idea I recognized them. First room upstairs on the left is where Kazarac is.Tamus: Good. Grane, Dejar, and Erenor are waiting outside. If you could do me a favor, tell them to come in. This is working out great-four of us and four of them. Is it true that Kazarac’s memory is gone?Innkeeper: That’s the word among the rebels here.Tamus: Thank you.In Kaza’s room... Kaza ran his hand over his Element Axe. It was losing its sharpness, getting weaker. He’d only been using it a little over a year, he remembered. He’d taken it from Kurahkzon’s weapon room in a base of his, the same one he’d gotten a broken arm in.The Axe was still streaked with white and light blue, as it always was after Kaza poured his ice power into it. It was an electric blue with streaks of vibrant yellow when he used his lightning power.Suddenly the door opened, and a cloaked figure stepped in. He had his hood down, so Kaza could see that he was a Toa.Kaza held up the Element Axe just in case.Kaza: Who are you?Tamus: Relax, Kazarac.Kaza: Call me Kaza. Wait-how do you know who I am?Tamus: I’m a rebel. We all know who you are. And I have something for you that you may or may not recognize. I’ve heard you don’t remember your glory days though.Kaza: I know I’m a hero, whoopee.Tamus pulled a magnificent blade out of his cloak with a light red glow surrounding it, showing the skillful craftsmanship of the Great Being’s forges. Tamus swung it once, and it quickly glowed a brighter, more stunning shade of red, leaving a trail of flame where it had cut through the air, which quickly dissipated.Kaza: The Phoenix Blade...Tamus: I take it you have heard of your weapon before.Kaza: I was going to look for it...thank you!Tamus handed the Phoenix Blade to Kaza just as the other three rebels and Toa Cerun entered the room. Kaza swung the blade a few times, feeling its power course through him.Kaza: I remember...something...I see faces, faces of deceased opponents, fallen foes...I remember the Blade’s bringing of justice.In the Tertus Fortress...The Barraki were bound and dragged up to Kurahkzon’s room, where they laid in front of his throne.Kurahkzon: Barraki...it’s been far too long...Takadox: Is the main villain even supposed to recognize background heroes?Ehlek: Shut up, it’s increased character interaction. Always a fan-pleaser.Kurahkzon: Khounad, come here...it’s time to set our trap for Kaza...with the Barraki’s help.Pridak: I’m not helping you. You’re ugly.Kurahkzon: SHUT UP!Pridak: Make me, ugly.Kurahkzon: Okay, Khounad, are there any cloths to put in his mouth?Pridak: Heh. You’re ugly.Kurahkzon: SHUT UP!...Mantax: *snicker* Ugly.Kurahkzon: GAH! Khounad, handle them! I’ll be back later!Pridak: Bye ugly!Kurahkzon: GAH!!!Carapar: Heh. Heh. Classic.At the entrance to Tertus... Vezon: I’m ready to LET THE STEETS RUN RED WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!Junus (to Vezok): Is that one ever understandable?Vezok: Meh. It’s normal for him.Hydraxon: It looks like they’ve closed off the city...Kurahkzon must be up to something.Hydraxon drew his twin boomerangs out.Hydraxon: Thank you LEGO. No generic weapons for me!Makuta: Before we attack anything, we have to get through this gate.Zaktan: Well, how I see it, we’ll first need a-Vezon: You know what guys? I have a superstore and an arcade to run, both of which are currently placed under the care of pitiful humans. I gotta get back to earth. I’ll open this gate for you, and that’s it.Junus: How are you going to-WHAM!Vezon had slammed his head into the large lock on the city gates, which snapped. He kicked the gates open.Vezon: I’m out. Good luck.Zaktan: You need a ride.Vezon: Fine. I’ll come into Tertus, blow up some Urohks, grab a spaceship, and get out of here. But I’m not staying here for some final battle with Kurahkzon.They walked into the city, drawing their LEGO-manufactured weapons.THE END! Next time: More general story arc continuation, and maybe a surprise plot twist, maybe not. It’s gonna be a surprise when it comes.

Well, no new chapter today. My family was going to leave tomorrow for vacation, but we left today instead. Sorry about the first part of the two-parter to celebrate my 300th post not being up (it'll be more like my 303rd or 4th or 5th post special).As you can see, I have Internet access from the hotel on their computers, but no access to Mad House, so no new chapter until Monday, when I'm back, and then on Tuesday too (at least Tuesday, not so sure about Monday, depends on how late I'm back).

Oh wow. Missed the one that was already written.My fail.

Kaza: Call me Kaza. Wait-how do you know who I am?Tamus: I’m a rebel. We all know who you are. And I have something for you that you may or may not recognize. I’ve heard you don’t remember your glory days though.

He was a star on Jeopardy. :P

Vezon: I’m ready to LET THE STEETS RUN RED WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!

Anything but music.Good chappy PB.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm now Armored Protector. Can I stay that forever? Please? It's awesome.If only COT posts counted, I'd be like...Mega Armored Protector Man. Or just Mega Man. That would be awesome. But copyrighted.Stupid MT, with his Lehvak-Kal attacking...I want my Lehvak-Kal to attack...So anyways, this is to make up for the Tuesday chapter not being there. New chapter Saturday, back on schedule hopefully, but don't get your hopes up. I suck.Enjoy!Chapter Sixty-Two: The Action-Packed Late Epic Chapter Part 1 In Koddo...On the outskirts of the wintery northern village Koddo, a lone Matoran sat atop a rock, holding a pair of binoculars. He had been waiting and scanning the landscape for a long time, trying to see if they were coming. He had been appointed to watch for the Urohk army. Not only had one of the spies planted in Tertus reported that Kurahkzon had ordered soldiers to be sent to Koddo, but now that the Duke had been assassinated, the Urohk were sure to attack.Finally he saw something, off in the distance. At first it appeared small, then a bit bigger, then a bit bigger...Matoran: THEY’RE COMING!The Matoran turned and ran towards Koddo, shouting his warning the whole way.Toa Kipi, Toa Genas, and Toa Lunod were in the cellar with Turaga Stune in the inn when the door burst open above them and the Matoran shouted that the Urohk were coming towards Koddo.Lunod: What do we do? They’re sure to come for us!Kipi: We need somewhere to hide!Stune: Don’t worry, my friends. The Urohk will not find us in-WHAM! CRASH!The sound of a table being flipped, and its dishes breaking, came from the inn above. The Urohk had entered it, searching for the rebels.Urohk: We know they’re here!Hunul (Innkeeper): But what are you talking about?The sound of Hunul being struck across the face reached the rebels’ ears.Urohk: The rebels! The ones who murdered the Duke!Hunul: The rebels? How would I know where they are? I’m only an-WHAM!Hunul: AH!The Urohk had struck Hunul with a club, knocking him to the floor.Urohk: I’ll ask you one last time! Where are the rebels hiding?Hunul: I’ve told you before, I don’t-Then came the sound of a sword slamming into Hunul.Hunul: Uhhh...ahhh...Hunul moaned in pain, a gash on his back, as the Urohk left him and split up, searching the inn. The rebels froze as they heard footsteps just above them. Then there was silence. They began to relax. And that’s when the trap door flung open.In the Tertus Fortress... Khounad: Okay, you deliver this message to the Toa known as Kazarac.Messenger Matoran: Yes sir.Khounad: Are you ready for the message?MM: Yes.Khounad: Kurahkzon is holding the Barraki captive. Go immediately to the Tertus Fortress if you want to save their lives.MM: What if he thinks it’s a trick?Khounad: It is.MM: So the Barraki aren’t here?Khounad: No. They are. But Kaza can’t save them.MM: Well, what if Kaza doesn’t believe they’re here?Khounad: Well...take something of theirs with you, just to prove it.MM: Okay, what?Khounad: Hey! Barraki! Give me something of yours!Pridak: Okay. Here’s my sack.Pridak tossed Khounad a sack.Khounad: A sack?Pridak: My sack.Khounad: Why do you have this sack?Pridak: It’s a special lucky sack.Khounad: ...okay. Take this sack.Khounad gave the messenger the sack.Mantax (whispering): Since when do you have a sack?Pridak: (whispering): I don’t. I found it lying around here. It was full of explosives the Urohks were gonna use, so naturally I set them all for one hour. One hour later, outside of Tertus... Messenger: Now, where was Kaza again? Maybe-BOOM! In Tertus... Zaktan: Where do you think the Barraki are?Vezok: Maybe in that giant fortress with a flag showing Kurahkzon’s face on it dangling from it?Vezon: Doubt it. That would be too obvious.Hydraxon: You’re right...Vezon: Kurahkzon would definitely hide him in somewhere that we would never guess a diabolical villian kept hostages in.Makuta: Like?Vezon: That library over there! Twenty minutes later, with all of them armed to the teeth with maces, flails, swords, axes, crossbows, and firearms... Iruini kicked down the door to the library and rushed in, swinging his flail.Norik: SURRENDER THE HOSTAGES!!!Everyone in the Library: ...Librarian: Get out.Junus: So are you guys gonna listen to Vezon anymore?Zaktan: ...no.In Dunsot... Tamus: Are you ready to head for Tertus yet?Kaza: Well, I was supposed to meet my friends here, but I’m sure I’ll make it back in time.Nuhrii: I’m ready to take on the Urohk army if you guys are.Narra: I’m ready.Brekit: I’ll do it.Tamus: Then it’s settled. We’ll leave right now.A messenger ran into the inn, then up the stairs and into Kaza’s room, gasping for air.Messenger: Sorry...*gasp*...I couldn’t...*gasp*...get here sooner...*gasp*...first messenger got...blown up...Kaza: Woah, do you have a message for me?Messenger: Yes...I’m supposed...to tell you...that Kurahkzon is holding...the Barraki...captive...and that if you...want to save...them...you’ll go to...the Tertus Fortess...immediately...Kaza: How do I know this isn’t a trick?The messenger held up something and gave it to Kaza.Kaza: Pridak’s revolver...Messenger: Don’t shoot the messenger! Please!Kaza: Do you work for the Urohk?Messenger: Yes.Kaza: So...you’re a bad guy?Messenger: Sure, if you consider the Urohk the bad guys.Kaza: And you gave me a gun?Messenger: Yes.Kaza: And told me that my friends have been captured.Messenger: ...yes.Brekit: Start running.The messenger’s eyes widened and he turned and took off running.Nuhrii: So, I take it our final battle with the Urohk is coming up soon?Kaza: I’m not so sure this will be our final battle, but it’ll certainly be a big one.Tamus: I’ll alert all the rebels in Dunsot, as well as Molta, to head to Tertus. They’ll tell the other cities, and soon the entire rebel army will be ready.Narra: How quickly?Tamus: Well, you four head to Tertus, and the army will be there shortly after you arrive.Kaza: Good. Thank you.Tamus: My pleasure. In Kaza’s house...Lewa: So the neighboring Bionicles sent you?Jaller: Not just the neighbors. The Knoxville Committee of Bionicles Against Kaza’s Bionicles sent me.Tahu: NOT THE KCOBAKB!Lewa: Seriously?Tahu: Yeah. I’ve heard of them.Jaller: They want us to steal all your stuff and get you out of Knoxville, maybe even get you out of Tennessee if at all possible.Lewa: So there’s a committee of people who hate us?Jaller: Duh. You guys are nuisances. Late night gaming sessions that wake us up, ads for VezMart and Vezon’s Arcade repeated over and over on cable television, occasional battles breaking out in your house...you guys suck, and the Bionicles of Knoxville agree.Tahu: But...we threw them that great party!Jaller: You guys hosed them down. That didn’t exactly help your standing.Lewa: Well, what are they gonna do about it?Jaller: They’re planning to destroy VezMart one week from today.Tahu: Uh oh...THE END! Next time: The gigantic battle starts!

• 2 weeks later...

Please read this whole thing, even though it's a bit long.Hey guys. I know I haven't been keeping up to schedule lately, and the only reason for that is lack of enthusiasm, which is because I have writer's block. Because of this, I will try to think up the rest of the Saron story arc, and be back to writing regularly by halfway through April, this current month (in around two weeks). Please PM me suggestions for things, because I've realized the plot is kinda sucking (not yet from what you guys've seen, but all my potential ideas suck). It's starting to be become to complicated, with complicated backstories explaining things like the Phoenix Blade and the first Urohk war. I've decided to try and end the complicated plotlines, because if I leave a plot hole here or there, it's okay, because it's a comedy.Just so you know, once the whole Urohk War story arc is finished, there will be a few more chapters left in Season Three that are just lighthearted comedy chapters with minor plots, no big villain stuff. The beginning of Season Four is going to be more of this, and the serious plot isn't going to become dominant as it continues. During this break, I am going to try to write out my ideas and eliminate the ones I don't like, and it would be greatly appreciated (I know this isn't much, but I might just eventually throw you in as a GS if you help) if you guys would contribute some ideas about the following:

-the huge battle in Tertus, which will end in a wounded Kurahkzon fleeing Saron, leaving his army-how to explain stuff without backstories-what to do about the whole Serah situation (because that is going to be a future thing, probably once they get back to Earth)-how to generally end this Saron plotline soon (it's not that I don't like it, but it's giving me trouble)

Thanks for reading this, and thanks for reading It's a Mad House so far. I hope that in two weeks it can continue normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm back in less than two weeks, because today I managed to conquer the mighty writer's block! So I hope you enjoy this chapter, and as soon as it's posted, I'm going back in to continue writing! :DEnjoy!Chapter Sixty-Three: The Action-Packed Late Epic Chapter Part 2In Tertus...Vezon: You guys go on ahead, I think I’ve found a ship. See you on Earth!Vezon walked over to the entrance to a large facility just outside of Tertus.Urohk: Hey! You! Why are you here?Vezon: I need a spaceship.Urohk: These are Kurahkzon’s! You can’t have them!Vezon: Well what if I steal one?The Urohk drew a sharpened sword. Vezon followed this up by holding up a golf club.Urohk: ...Vezon: COME AT ME BRO!The Urohk rushed at Vezon. Vezon swung the gold club. It slammed into the Urohk’s face, knocking him to the ground. The Urohk kicked Vezon’s feet out from under him, and he fell to the ground. The Urohk jumped to his feet and brought his sword down, but Vezon blocked it with his golf club. Vezon kicked the Urohk in the chest, causing him to stumble back, then jumped up and slammed the golf club into his head, then into his chest. The Urohk fell to the ground, unconscious and defeated.Vezon: Heh. Now, let’s see...I want a roomy spaceship...Meanwhile...Iruini: So...you’re saying that you think we should go into that thing?Iruini pointed at the Tertus Fortress.Norik: Yes. It’s obviously where the Barraki are being held. A lot better idea than a library, at least.Hydraxon: How do we get in there?Makuta: We just run straight in there. Looks like all the guards are dead.Vezok: Also looks like the Barraki’s work.Zaktan: They must’ve been here. Come on, let’s go inside.The group entered the courtyard of the Tertus Fortress, then continued to the entrance. There were no guards, so Hydraxon slowly pushed the door open.Hydraxon: It’s clear. Everyone come in!The Bionicles all walked in, looking around. Zaktan started to step forward when Vezok grabbed him.Vezok: Wait! Look at the floor!They all looked at the floor, and noticed that a thin line ran in the shape of a square along a section of it.Norik: Trap door.Zaktan: Thanks Vezok!Vezok: No problem.Iruini walked around the trap door and further into the large entrance room. There were staircases on either side of him.Iruini: Come on guys!They all ran to where Iruini was.Makuta: Let’s split up.Junus: No, no! Bad idea. We should pick a side and go together. They probably lead to the same place, anyway.Hydraxon: Junus is right. Let’s all go left.Makuta: No, we should go right.Hydraxon: No, we should go left!Makuta: Right!Hydraxon: Left!Makuta: Right!Hydraxon: Left!Makuta: Ri-CRASH!!!They all turned towards the sound to see Pridak rolling down the stairs with Khounad as they punched and kicked eachother. The other four Barraki came running down the stairs after them.Mantax: Someone’s late! We already saved ourselves by chewing away at our bonds for hours and then jumping on Khounad. We also got some weapons!Mantax held up a sword, Carapar a mace, Ehlek his claws, and Takadox an axe.Ehlek: Nice to have my claws re-attached!Takadox: And Pridak got back his revolver.Khounad and Pridak reached the bottom of the stairs, at Iruini’s feet. Pridak kicked Khounad off him. The other Barraki caught up and all the Bionicles stood in a circle around Khounad.Khounad: Oh no...The Barraki all raised their weapons, and Pridak aimed his revolver at Khounad.Carapar: Time for an intense beating!As they prepared to strike, a burst of shadow knocked them all back, and Khounad was gone.Norik: What happened?!Pridak: Looks like he’s more powerful than we thought. Not an ordinary Urohk. But then again, if he’s Kurahkzon’s right-hand man, I doubt he would be.Vezok: What now?Zaktan: I say we wait around here for Kurahkzon to come back. I mean, he can’t seriously take on all of us, can he?Meanwhile, in Koddo...Urohk: You four rebels can have fun in this cell while you wait for your execution!The Urohk slammed the cell door shut on Toa Kipi, Toa Genas, Toa Lunod, and Turaga Stune.Genas: This isn’t looking good. I doubt we’ll make it out of this one. But at least we managed to kill the Duke.The sounds of a large battle could be heard from outside the prison and it’s electric fence (powered by elemental energy, of course).Kipi: The Duke’s death and our capture also rallied the rebels, and they’re fighting well against the Urohk.Lunod: I hope they win, but I doubt it’ll be in time to free us. That Urohk said we would be executed by dawn tomorrow. That gives us around sixteen hours to live. The battle’s already been going on for hours, and the sounds haven’t gotten any closer to the prison. There’s no telling how long it could go on.Stune: I must agree-it looks like it is the end. We can only hope the others have reached Kazarac, and that the Toa Cerun can stop the Urohk, so our deaths will not be in vain.At Kaza’s house...Lewa: Only six days left until they attack Vez-Mart...Jaller: Can I go home now? I’ve been here for a full day.Lewa: Sure you can go home...if you deliver a message for us.Jaller: Okay. What message?Lewa: Tell the KCOBAKB that we will be ready for their attack!Tahu: What are you doing?Lewa: Quiet Tahu. Tell them we will be waiting, in six days, at Vez-Mart, and that we will hold it while you attack. You will not be victorious! Tell them this!Tahu: Lewa, are you sure-Lewa: Silence! Now go, Jaller, and deliver my message!Jaller: Um...okay.Jaller ran out of the house and towards the neighbor’s to deliver Lewa’s message.Tahu: What was that?! We’re not going to be ready!Lewa: Yes we will! Look, Tahu, not all of the Bionicles around here besides the ones in this house can be part of the KCOBAKB!Tahu: And?Lewa: We’ll enlist their help! We just convince them to take our side and fight the KCOBAKB!Tahu: I’m thinking you’re a lot better at that in Fable III then in real life.Lewa: What are you talking about? Fable has nothing to do with this. And I’m better in real life!Tahu: *sigh* Okay. Who do we go to first?Lewa: Hmmm...In a jail cell in Molta...Hahli: Almost...got it...The jail door swung open.Hahli: Finally! Picked the lock!Matoran Guard: Hey! You! What are you doing?Hahli: Uh oh.Hahli turned and ran down the hall as the Matoran began to chase her. She bolted out of the jail and into the city. She reached the gate but was stopped.Matoran Worker 1: Halt! The gate may be finished, but we are not yet sure if it is safe.Hahli: You don’t understand, I really need to-Matoran Worker 2: No, no, no. You cannot go through the gate until we test it.Hahli shoved the gate and it slowly swung open.Hahli: There. Tested. Now can I-...craaaack...Worker 1: What was that?A small crack began to spread up the gate.Worker 2: The gate’s cracking! You fool!Hahli: Relax! It’s just a tiny-CRASH!The gate split in half and the two pieces fell towards Hahli and the Matoran. They all managed to dive out of the way as the gate landed and broke into hundreds of pieces, flying in all directions. The Matoran walking around the city and stopped and screamed in shock.Onlooker: The gate! The gate has collapsed!Worker 1: It was that Toa!Hahli (nervously): Heh. Heh. What are you talking-Onlooker: GET HER!!!Hahli: AHHH!!!The Matoran all began to chase Hahli and she hopped onto the tall pile of rubble, climbing up it. She reached the top and slid down, then continued running. She turned north (which was away from Dunsot) and sprinted as fast as she could. The large mob continued to follow her as she got onto a path.Further up the path...Kaza: How long do you think it will be before we reach Tertus?Tamus: Easily a few days. Why?Kaza: I want to take care of Kurahkzon and get back home as soon as possible.Brekit: And I need a good fight.Brekit patted his club, which was strapped to his back.Grane: I’m also starting to get a bit antsy.Dejar: Relax, friend. It’s nice to take a break from the fighting.Nuhrii: Wait...Narra: What?Nuhrii: Do you hear that?Kaza: Yeah. It sounds like a bunch of people running...Tamus: I see someone back there! A water Toa, from the looks of it.Brekit: Hahli! I was wondering where she was.Grane: Oh no. She’s being followed.Dejar: By a huge mob of Matoran...Hahli: Kaza! Help!Kaza: I can’t kill them...maybe I can scare them off.Kaza drew the Phoenix Blade.Kaza: Let’s have some fun with this thing.Kaza pointed the Phoenix Blade at the ground in front of the mob and shot a fireball. It exploded there, and a wall of fire sprang up on the path between them and Hahli.Matoran: Woah! Let’s get out of here!The mob turned and began to head back to Molta, discouraged.Hahli: Thanks Kaza! I really owe you one!Kaza: Worry about it later. We need to keep moving and meet up with everyone else in Tertus.THE END!Next time: The Cerun and the Bionicles finally come together to try and handle Kurahkzon, and Lewa and Tahu try to recruit some help to save Vez-Mart!

Great to see you're writing again :) . Writers' block is definitely not fun, heh. In fact, I am sort of going through that right now with my novel (which is why I am working on a fanfic instead).

The Urohk drew a sharpened sword. Vezon followed this up by holding up a golf club.Urohk: ...Vezon: COME AT ME BRO!

That's my favorite part of this chapter. A golf club is an interesting weapon, but hey, it worked.

The sounds of a large battle could be heard from outside the prison and it’s electric fence (powered by elemental energy, of course).

You used the passive voice here, and it didn't work out, IMO. You should change it to the active voice because it's more interesting.Also, the highlighted "it's" ought to be "its." "It's" is a contraction of "it is," whereas "its" is a possesive, like "his" or "hers." It's an easy mistake to make, but definitely one you should keep an eye out for.Besides that, though, it was pretty good. Keep on writing!-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Vezon: COME AT ME BRO!

GET JERSEY SHORE OUT OF THIS COMEDY IMMEDIATELY.

Hahli: Almost...got it...The jail door swung open.Hahli: Finally! Picked the lock!Matoran Guard: Hey! You! What are you doing?

Not picking a lock or anything...

The mob turned and began to head back to Molta, discouraged.

A bit more intelligent than Minecraft mobs, huh?Good chappy PB. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@TNTOS: It does work, doesn't it? I'll use active voice, and thank you. I felt very relieved when I finally got over writer's block.@MT: Get Jersey Shore out of this comedy? Huh? What's that? You wanna go? You wanna go? COME AT ME BRO!!!Chapter Sixty-Four: Lewa Wants You!In Kurahkzon’s fortress, on the roof...Norik: We need to take down this Urohk flag and put up a new one declaring that we are victorious and now own this Fortress!Iruini: Good idea!Norik: We must also rename it! I suggest ‘The Norik is Awesome Fortress’!Iruini: No.Norik: How about ‘The S.S. Norik is da bomb’?Iruini: No.Norik: How about...‘The Norik Mansion’?Iruini: Eh. Okay.Hydraxon: Let’s just take down this flag.Junus used the rope to pull the flag down from the flagpole. Norik held up some buckets of paint.Norik: Now to remodel!Junus: Great...Twenty minutes later...Makuta: There you go. The flag’s raised!Norik: Ta-da!The new flag had an image of Norik’s head on a white background.Vezok: What now?Norik: I know!Norik stood on the edge of the roof and shouted as loud as he could.Norik: Attention Tertus! We now claim your fort in the name of Norik! Kurahkzon sucks and he no longer owns this! It is now the Norik Mansion, because the Tertus Fortess is a terrible name! Along with this fort, we now own all of Tertus! Bow down at once!Urohks: ...Norik: Uh...Urohk: STOP THEM FOR KURAHKZON!All of the Urohk began to charge at the fort. Zaktan immediately pulled a lever that shut the gate to the courtyard and into the fortress, and the crowd began to pound on the gate into the courtyard with everything they had.The hatch on the roof opened and the Barraki climbed up.Mantax: What did you do?Norik: What do you mean?Pridak: All the Urohk in the city are trying to break in here and kill us, and Norik’s head is on the flag!Norik: We won the war!Takadox: No we didn’t fool! The Urohk army is still at large and Kurahkzon is still alive!Ehlek: The plan was to wait here for Kurahkzon to get back and handle him then, not convince the entire city to murder us!Carapar: I dunno guys, I kinda like the flag’s new look.Other Barraki: ...Makuta: You know...you guys are kinda right.Zaktan: Yeah, Norik, this wasn’t the best idea.Norik: Oh come on guys!Vezok: What happens when they break through that gate!Pridak turned and stared at the rooftop cannons evilly.Pridak: Oh...I have an idea...In Koddo...Urohk General: Kurahkzon, sir, it is an honor to have you here!Kurahkzon, the General, and few other Urohk were at a camp on a hill, overlooking the battlefield. Barricades were set up at the bottom of the hill in case any rebels tried to reach the camp.Kurahkzon: I hear that the Duke’s assassins have been imprisoned.General: Yes, sir. They were scheduled for execution this morning, but it was delayed due to the battle. Once it is safe, they will be hung from the trees in front of the jail.Kurahkzon: Good. Now, how is the battle going?General: Good, sir. We have taken out a large amount of the rebels, and our forces are now about one third larger than theirs. We have begun to burn the town, to teach the rebels a lesson about messing with us.Kurahkzon: I see. I would like this place to be burned to the ground, definitely.Khounad suddenly appeared next to Kurahkzon.Urohk 1: What the-Kurahkzon: Khounad! Greetings. Do you have news?Khounad: Yes...sir.Kurahkzon: This doesn’t sound good. What is it?The General, Kurahkzon, and the three other Urohk with them all listened, worried.Khounad: The...Tertus Fortes...has been taken.Kurahkzon: TAKEN?! IS TERTUS LOST?!Khounad: No, sir. When I was driven out of the fortress, I stayed to help organize the Urohk in the city. They’re attacking now, and it shouldn’t be much longer. The gate is weakening.Kurahkzon: Because of you, my soldiers have to destroy my own gate! You fool!Khounad: I am sorry, sir, but the Barraki were there.Kurahkzon: I hate the Barraki...General: Sir, what will we do?Kurahkzon: Khounad, give me your Urohk mask. I’m going to teleport back there myself and handle this.Khounad: But sir, you can’t even wear the mask! You’re not fully Urohk!Kurahkzon: Quiet! If I hold it in my hand, it will work!Khounad reluctantly handed over his mask.Kurahkzon: Now, you are demoted! Rildex here will be my new right-hand man!General: Thank you sir! I won’t disappoint you!Khounad: But, sir, I-Kurahkzon: Quiet fool! You answer to Rildex here! Now go down there and fight, make yourself useful!Kurahkzon teleported away, leaving the others alone.Rildex: You heard him! Get down there!Khounad reluctantly headed down into Koddo and entered the battle.In Knoxville...Tahu: Are you sure this is the right tree?Lewa: Yes, I’m sure. These Bionicles hide out here because the KCOBAKB has a bounty on their heads.Tahu: Was your information reliable?Lewa: Don’t question Google.Lewa knocked on the tree. A few seconds later, a rope mysteriously dropped out of the leaves.Tahu: That looks a bit shady.Lewa: We need the help. Don’t be so judgmental.Lewa grabbed onto the rope and Tahu held onto Lewa.Tahu: This is weird.Lewa: Hopefully this ride won’t last long.The rope began to ascend, and soon they were pulled up through the leaves. They both gasped as they saw the community of mini-tree houses.Tahu: It’s like a whole city in one tree!Lewa: And it’s so well hidden!The leaves were so thick that you couldn’t see inside to tell, but all the leaves not on the end of the many branches had been cut off so that the city could be built. As they were lifted through the multi-level cit, they saw many, many Bionicles waving at them and going about tasks like building or fencing for training. Eventually they reached a larger tree house at the top of the city. The rope stopped and they climbed up it and entered into the structure.Air Toa: Welcome to Treerule!Other Toa were in the room, and they all wore green armor like Air Toa, but introduced themselves as various elements.Air Toa: I’m Aero.Tahu: Heh. Aero. Like Air?Aero: ...no.Tahu: Oh. Okay.Aero: I am the leader of Treerule. Before I ask what brings you here, I must have you, oh fiery one, fitted for your green armor. Your friend already has the proper attire.Lewa: Thanks. I’m Lewa. This here is Tahu.Aero: So, Lewa and Tahu, what brings you to Treerule?Tahu: We seek aid in defending our friend’s superstore from the KCOBAKB.Aero: I take it you are two of Kaza’s Bionicles then?Lewa: Yes we are.Aero: And is this store Vez-Mart?Lewa: Yes.Two Toa guided Tahu to another room to get him his green armor, leaving Lewa to talk with Aero.Aero: Did you know that the KCOBAKB used to be called just the KCOB?Lewa: Really? Did we do that much?Aero: In their eyes, yes. A few years ago, the KCOB decided that some Bionicles here weren’t fit to be a part of the community. They tried to capture us and take us apart for MOC pieces.Lewa: Harsh.Aero: Exactly. So we fled here and all got green armor to blend in, and we’ve lived here ever since. It’s a very nice community, and you’re welcome to stay here whenever you want.Lewa: Thank you.Aero: And about the aid you seek, I believe we can be of assistance. When are they planning to attack Vez-Mart?Lewa: It’s only five days now.Aero: I’ll see what I can do. For the meantime, feel free to go explore.In the City of the Great Beings...Dinys: It’s been a while since Kaza departed for Saron. What do you think is happening?Drarak: I trust that he is doing well. In fact, I have a strange feeling that he will return soon.Stallak: Me too...Dinys: I’m also feeling something...Drarak: This only happens when a weapon forged by Great Beings has been found. This must mean that Kaza...Dinys: Has the Phoenix Blade!Stallak: That kid better use it well. A weapon like that shouldn’t have its power used by one who doesn’t deserve it.Drarak: Stallak, learn to be less critical of Kaza! He possesses enough skill to wield the Blade!Stallak: Okay, but he better not mess up...Dinys: He won’t. I have faith in him.THE END!Next time: Pridak defends the Norik Mansion, Kurahkzon tries to break in, the Toa Cerun arrive at Tertus, and Lewa and Tahu prepare for a battle with the KCOBAKB!

Norik: We need to take down this Urohk flag and put up a new one declaring that we are victorious and now own this Fortress!Iruini: Good idea!Norik: We must also rename it! I suggest ‘The Norik is Awesome Fortress’!

Guessing teamwork isn't a big deal to these guys.

Lewa: Thanks. I’m Lewa. This here is Tahu.Aero: So, Lewa and Tahu, what brings you to Treerule?

He came from the "Coming up with better names" society.

Dinys: It’s been a while since Kaza departed for Saron. What do you think is happening?Drarak: I trust that he is doing well. In fact, I have a strange feeling that he will return soon.Stallak: Me too...Dinys: I’m also feeling something...

"Oh. Wait. Never mind. That was just a burrito. My mistake."Gront fits in well here. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT: Treerule is supposed to be a weird name. It's just a play on Hyrule. I was also considering Treebion, Treerim, and Treeowind.Not really, but I should've.New chapter, keeping up with schedule!Chapter Sixty-Five: Reunited!In the city of Tertus...BAM! BAM!Makuta: The gate is weakening! It’s not going to last much longer!Hydraxon: Are you ready Pridak?Pridak: I was manufactured ready...CRACK!Norik: They’re in!Pridak: EAT CANNONBALLS! THEY’RE SUPRISINGLY LOW CARB!!!WHAM! WHAM!Cannonballs slammed into the ground in front of the crowd.Pridak: THAT WAS A WARNING! THEY’RE ACTUALLY HIGH IN SODIUM! AND CONTAIN GLUTEN, A COMMON ALLERGEN!!!Urohk: Don’t listen to him! Charge!The crowd ignored Pridak’s warning and continued to run towards the entrance.WHAM! WHAM!Iruini: That didn’t look like a warning!Pridak: Good!WHAM! WHAM!Vezok: They’re falling back!Junus: It looks like they’re planning another charge!Mantax: Must not be very smart if they haven’t just left already.In the crowd...Shadow energy flashed in the middle of the crowd, knocking a few Urohk to their feet. Kurahkzon appeared, holding Khounad’s mask.Urohk #1: Kurahkzon! What are you doing here?Kurahkzon: I’m reclaiming what’s mine!Kurahkzon flung Khounad’s mask to the ground and stepped on it, cracking it in half.Kurahkzon: Worthless fool...now, all of you, listen to me! Who is keeping you from going in if the gate is destroyed?Urohk #2: A white-armored guy is using a cannon on the roof. A bunch of others are with him.Kurahkzon got closer to the gateway.Kurahkzon: Pridak! I should’ve expected something like this from those pesky Barraki...I’ll deal with them before Kaza shows up.On the roof...Zaktan: Is that Kurahkzon in the gateway?Takadox: It is...oh no...Ehlek: This isn’t good. I hope Kaza gets here soon.Pridak: Don’t worry guys. I have a cannon. What can he possibly-A shadow blast shot past Pridak and struck the roof they were on.Carapar: He can make dark-burst.Junus: Kurahkzon! That monster destroyed so many of my people! And now he’s right there...but I can’t stop him...Hydraxon: Maybe Kaza will show up...Kurahkzon: Hey! You! Bionicles!Vezok: What it is, fatty?Kurahkzon raised his hand. In his palm he had a sphere of shadow energy. Carapar loaded another cannon ball into the cannon. Surprisingly, he didn’t fall in.Pridak: Goodbye Kurahkzon.Pridak fired the cannon ball at Kurahkzon, but shortly before it would’ve hit him, the shadow blast obliterated it.Pridak: ...not good.Kurahkzon: CHARGE!All the Urohk ran past Kurahkzon, weapons ready. Pridak launched off a few cannonballs at them, creating large gaps in their ranks. Almost half had been killed by the time they reached the door to the Fortress. They began to pound on it, but somehow it wasn’t getting destroyed.Kurahkzon: They must’ve figured out how to use the door bar!Urohk #1: A door bar is keeping us out?Kurahkzon: It’s a door bar made of pure shadow!Urohk #1: ...still.Kurahkzon: Just go beat on the door!Makuta: They’re going to break in any second!Kurahkzon was the only one standing behind the crowd, and he was far enough away from the building for Pridak to fire cannon balls at him. He destroyed one, then stood still as they readied the next. When it was fired, a shadow hand materialized and grabbed it, pouring shadow into it. Then it chucked it back at the roof. Everyone dived out of the way, and it struck between Norik and Iruini, sending shadow blasts at them and knocking them unconscious.Zaktan: Norik and Iruini! They got hit!Takadox: Looks like they’re just knocked out...Ehlek: Wait...they’re getting up...Mantax: But their eyes are purple! And they’re glowing purple! The shadow...it...it...Iruini drew his spear.Iruini: Death is here for you!Vezok: That’s kinda creepy man.Iruini thrust his spear at Vezok, who ducked.Vezok: Forget I said anything hurtful.Norik: Shadow will take your life!A blade of shadow came to being in Norik’s hand and he slashed it at Mantax, who deflected with his lead pipe. Mantax: Stand back!Everyone backed up to leave the master melee fighter to his work. Norik swung at Mantax again, and he ducked. As the blade went over him, he grabbed it with one hand and kicked Norik in the chest, knocking him onto the ground. As the sword left Norik’s grasp, it dissipated, evaporating with a purple fog.Mantax: Woah.Vezok and Zaktan grabbed Norik’s arms and held him back and he tried to struggle free. Iruini twirled his spear with one hand, tossing it in the air and catching it in the other, resuming his showing off.Carapar: Fancy.Pridak: He became an expert in under a minute...Iruini lunged at Mantax, bashing him on the head with the shaft of the weapon, then bringing the base up to hit him in the chin. Mantax slammed his lead pipe into Iruini’s stomach, knocking the wind out of him, and followed it up by grabbing Iruini’s throat and choking him. After a few seconds, the shadow began to evaporate off their friend, and Mantax released him. He collapsed onto the ground and then slowly got to his feet. Norik stomped on Vezok’s foot and got one arm free.Zaktan: What do we do with this little guy? He squirms too much.Junus: Choke him! It works!Hydraxon grabbed Norik by the throat and jerked his head around.Hydraxon: Why you little-The shadow began to evaporate from Norik, and Hydraxon released him, letting him fall to the ground and then get to his feet slowly.Norik: Whew! Glad that’s-A large shadow blast slammed into the cannon, flinging Pridak back and causing the gunpowder to explode, burning some of the Bionicles. Pridak smacked into the roof and slid right off the back, dropping to the ground behind the building. The crowd rushed back there and grabbed him, dragging him back to Kurahkzon.Iruini: Pridak!Kurahkzon kicked Pridak forward onto the ground and lifted up a large axe. Everyone though it was the end for Pridak, but he kicked back with both legs right into Kurahkzon’s knees, causing him to fall. The skilled Barraki leader rolled out of the way and leapt up. The crowd glared at him.Pridak: Dang...The crowd began to close in on him, but a blast of lightning struck the back part and scattered them, leaving an opening. Pridak ran out as Kurahkzon leapt to his feet and swung the axe at him, barely missing. A blast of ice, next, struck a nearby Urohk, freezing him, and a strong gust of wind knocked Kurahkzon back and made him drop his axe.Brekit: Don’t worry! Cerun to the rescue!Pridak: Yeah, makes up for that time I saved Kaza’s butt. Well, at least one time. I would try to think of more, because I’m sure there are, but this chapter’s already getting too long to stick a flashback in.Narra: ...where’s Vezon?Zaktan: Oh hey Hahli! Yeah, Vezon fled like a baby cowardly back to Earth!Vezok: Yeah! Like a baby!Hydraxon: He was crying too! (whispering to Zaktan): You’re welcome.Hahli: Oh...Kaza drew the Phoenix Blade.Kaza: Remember this, Kurahkzon? From maybe a few thousand years ago? Yeah. That’s right. I’m back.Nuhrii drew his sword. Nuhrii: It may not shoot fire and help me fly when I jump off high things, but it has power over glaze!Brekit lifted his club.Brekit: And my club is just good at whacking.Narra: And I control fire, so I don’t need some sword.Tamus: And I’m a rebel. You probably don’t know me, but I kinda wish I got to be your main enemy, so my name’s Tamus. Just so you know. Grane: I’m Grane!Dejar: I’m Dejar!Kurahkzon: Wonderful. If it’s my turn to introduce myself, it’s Kurahkzon, the Lord of Urohk! Sadly, the rest of my army isn’t here-At that moment a large amount of Urohk soldiers walked in.Rildex: We’re here!Kurahkzon: How did you get here in just a few minutes?Rildex: Well, the mask left a portal after you were gone, and we figured you’d need help.Kurahkzon: ...so you abandoned the battle with the rebels?Rildex: Ummm...Kurahkzon: *sigh* I kind of want Khounad back.Rildex: Oh about that...yeah he deserted...Kurahkzon: *facepalm* Fine. Let’s get this battle over with, Kaza.Kaza: Agreed.THE END!Next time: Lewa and Tahu actually appear, and the battle starts!

Hydraxon: Are you ready Pridak?Pridak: I was manufactured ready...

No you weren't. You were manufactured in pieces and needed to be put together :P .

Narra:..where's Vezon?Zaktan: Oh hey Hahli! Yeah, Vezon fled like a baby cowardly back to Earth!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you meant "Hahli" rather than "Narra" because Zaktan addresses Hahli here, even though it was Narra who asked where Vezon was.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for taking this long to review. Life's been busy.

Zaktan: Oh hey Hahli! Yeah, Vezon fled like a baby cowardly back to Earth!

I've never actually seen a baby flee...something tells me they can't move very fast. :P

Tamus: And I’m a rebel. You probably don’t know me, but I kinda wish I got to be your main enemy, so my name’s Tamus. Just so you know.

I wish I was evil enough to be a main villain.Good chappy, PB.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 1 month later...

Well, new chapter one day early and two months late, because I'll probably end up doing something tomorrow, and I have time now. Basically, the overly long story arc is getting extremely close to ending, and then it'll get back to more normal stuff (though I'm not sure that's what this is known for).Chapter Sixty-Six: The Neverending Story (arc) Finally Almost EndsIt was a long time ago when we left Kaza and the other Cerun, along with the Bionicles. But now school is out, and our saga continues. Sorry about the cliffhanger by the way.Kaza: You may have won our past battles, but you’re not leaving this one alive!Kurahkzon: Hey, I didn’t ask for you to come attacking me.Kaza: You left a paint trail that lead me to your lair!Kurahkzon: ...how do you know that was meant for you?Kaza: Was that foreshadowing?Kurahkzon: No, it was meant for you. There’s enough confusing plot devices here.Kaza leapt towards Kurahkzon, stopping their chat short. He fired off a few quick ice bolts as he was in the air. Kurahkzon deflected two with a wall of shadow, and they flew off into the crowd. The third struck his shoulder and he stumbled, giving Kaza time to slam into him.The two fell to the ground, but Kurahkzon kicked Kaza off. As the hero skidded across the city square, Kurahkzon swung his axe at him, but Kaza shot a small amount of electricity at the axe, making Kurahkzon’s arms fly back. He lost his grip on the weapon and it thwacked into the ground about ten feet behind him.The Toa Cerun used this to his advantage and sliced one of his opponent’s legs with the Phoenix Blade. The cut burned and Kurahkzon winced. He turned back and hurried to his axe. As Kaza ran towards him, he turned around with the axe in full swing, and the end slammed into Kaza, slicing through his white armor and sending cracks through the chest armor.Kaza fell over, but immediately shot an ice spike into Kurahkzon’s hand, causing him to yank it back. The axe was almost too heavy for one arm, so he swung it without much direction, and it sliced through the air over Kaza’s head.Kurahkzon tossed his axe to the ground and his palms filled with shadow energy. It spread up his arms and his eyes turned a strange purple. A sword materialized in each hand, made of shadow energy.Brekit: Now how come all the bad guys can make weapons out of elemental energy? Why don’t we get that power?Iruini: I know, right! I’m destined to save the world, and I don’t get a few decent abilities?Narra: You’re not destined-Iruini: Mark my words now-someday I will save your life, Narra!Nuhrii: Ha.Iruini: Yours too! And Brekit’s! And Kaza’s! I will save the Toa Cerun’s lives, and they will apologize!Hydraxon: Just be quiet, there’s a fight going on.Kurahkzon spun around rapidly, slicing across Kaza’s already damaged chest armor multiples times with each sword. The armor began to fall apart, and the Urohk leader saw his chance. He thrust one of the swords at Kaza’s weak spot, but Kaza (in slow motion, of course) blocked with the Phoenix Blade and the two swords pressed against eachother in a clichéd scene. Kurahkzon tossed the other one to the ground to hold onto the one against the Blade with both arms, and the one he tossed to the ground dissipated.Kurahkzon: Give up! Shadow is stronger than fire!Kaza: Yeah, but is it stronger than fire, ice, and lightning?As he said this, one of Kaza’s hands glowed icy white, and the other electric purple. His sword was still infused with fire, and in a fraction of a second, he stepped back from the standoff, letting Kurahkzon’s sword swing at the ground. As it hit it hard, it too dissipated, and Kaza slammed his fist into his enemy’s face, causing frost to spread across it as it went back. He passed the Blade from the lighting hand to the frost hand, and then punched Kurahkzon’s head straight back with the lightning hand, shocking it at the same time. As his rival fell back, having some whiplash, Kaza brought the Phoenix Blade down on his head, sending fire over him.Kurahkzon: GAH!Kurahkzon fell to the ground and Kaza stood over him.Kaza: I’m sorry, but I can’t let you leave alive. You’ve caused too much harm to the people of Saron.Kurahkzon: GET HIM!Kaza tried to impale his fallen foe with the blade, but the crowd rushed in on him and grabbed him, shoving him to the ground and beating him.Brekit: Get off of him!Brekit drew his club and began to slaughter the Urohk with it. The Bionicles and other Cerun joined in, glaze, fire, spears, Cordak missiles, Rhotuka and more flying as the Urohk fell. Once a good portion of them lay dead, the others ran towards the city gates to seek refuge wherever they could outside Tertus.Nuhrii: Where’s Kurahkzon?Narra: ...I don’t know.A box labeled ‘this side up’ (which was upside down) crawled by the group.Makuta: Hey, look, a moving box!Vezok: I know I’ve seen that somewhere before...Pridak held up a pistol and fired repeatedly into the box. It stopped moving.Hahli: That was dark.Pridak kicked over the box to reveal a wounded Rildex.Rildex: *cough* Please...spare me...Takadox: Who’s this guy?Ehlek: Oh, I saw him during the battle. He’s Kurahkzon’s right hand man.Pridak turned towards Rildex and pointed the gun at him.Rildex: No, no...*cough*...that’s Khounad you’re looking for...Vezon: Well, he checks out.Vezon put the box over Rildex.Vezon: Problem solved.Rildex (muffled): Thanks!Hydraxon: So Kaza, do we finally get to go home from this stupid planet?Kaza: Not yet. The war may be won, but this planet is left in ruin. I’ll appoint a leader, and then we can go home.Norik: Are we gonna make it in time for E3?Brekit: Have we really been here for six months? It feels like a week or two.Narra: Floating timeline. Get used to it.Nuhrii: Let’s hurry up and establish the leader then. Now who’s someone we know that’s native to Saron?Everyone turned to look at Junus.Junus: Oh what, me?A few days later, in Molta...A crowd of Matoran and other citizens was assembled in front of the pre-Urohk capital building, where the heroes stood.Kaza: ...and we will be moving the capitol back to Molta as the center for the new government!Crowd: WOO!Kaza: Thank you. We would also like to appoint-CRASH!Everyone’s heads jerked around to look at the rubble of the Cerun Gate.MW: Oh come on, we JUST rebuilt that!A large group of Urohk stood there. The one standing at the head stepped forward.Carapar: Familiar...Khounad: Oh, hello. What, did you think that just because Kurahkzon ran away the battle was over?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: Did you really think that I, his true successor, would let Molta stand?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: Did you believe that you’d be able to just walk away and leave peace on this planet?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: THESE ARE ALL RHETORICAL QUESTIONS!!!Iruini: Oh.Khounad: AND I HAVE AN ARMY!!! ATTACK!!!The group of Urohk charged in, followed by more that were arriving. The remainder of the Urohk army was attacking Molta.Kaza drew the Phoenix Blade from the sheathe across his back.Kaza: Let’s get this over with. I missed E3.THE END!Next time: The end of this story arc is finally in sight! Just one more battle. I promise!

Takadox: Who’s this guy?Ehlek: Oh, I saw him during the battle. He’s Kurahkzon’s right hand man.Pridak turned towards Rildex and pointed the gun at him.Rildex: No, no...*cough*...that’s Khounad you’re looking for...Vezon: Well, he checks out.
Not exactly a tough form of interrogation.
Khounad: Oh, hello. What, did you think that just because Kurahkzon ran away the battle was over?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: Did you really think that I, his true successor, would let Molta stand?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: Did you believe that you’d be able to just walk away and leave peace on this planet?Iruini: Yes.Khounad: THESE ARE ALL RHETORICAL QUESTIONS!!!Iruini: Oh.
And the answer to every one is yes. Good chappy, PB. Battle next chappy should be fun.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1