• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Between The Bookends

Library Aderia

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 29-May 10
  • 1,562 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hey, I'm a BZP Author, welcome to my library, yadda yadda yadda. Why am I bothering with this intro, when what I really want is for you to read my actual stories?Haha, anyways, be warned, anywork Pre-Fall 2011 I am not particularly proud of. And to be honest, this library was created largely for my own reference, so I have a way of seeing how I've improved over the years as a writer.

Epics

Faux: Reveiw Topic (In Progress)"You were created to be perfect. Anything less is unacceptable." A mission of infiltration, a plan twisted enough for Karzahni himself, and a manipulated Son of Makuta at its center. (First Published 2/29/12)

See also: Perfectionist

Second to None (Drafting)A Bionicle/Earth crossover that I started a while ago, wrote myself to a halt, and now am planning to completely revamp this coming summer (Summer 2012)

Short Stories

Obligation*Songfic using Cryoshell's 'Bye Bye Babylon', alternating POV between Gahdok and Toa Lewa. The two legengs reflect on recent events. (Published 9/5/09)T

he Ga-Matoran Who Couldn't Swim*Hydrophobia is the fear of water. Philophobia is the fear of falling in love. What happens when one suffers from both? (Published 4/14/10)

Lessons of the Past*A Valentine's Day oneshot. Three of the lesser pairings thrown together to give another perspective on the three virtues, Unity, Duty and Destiny. NidhikiXLaiska, LesovikkXNikila, HewkiiXMacku (Published 2/14/10)

Turn Your Tears to Roses*The story of the Dark Hunter, Mimic, before he was a Dark Hunter. Songfic using Skillet's Whispers in the Dark. (Published 8/10/10)

Sound the Bugle*"I watched the world move on without me. I let it do so. All I wanted to do was turn back time. Surely, if my life moved any slower, it would start going backwards." Songfic using Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams, focusing on Toa Lesovikk. (Published 10/3/10)

Forget the Mountain*"Forget the Mountain. I'm the one you need to worry about." Inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's Cask of Amontillado, a story of Roodaka's past before she was great. (Published 9/18/10)

Walking Her Home AU-ish MatauXNokama songfic using Mark Schulz's Walking Her Home. (Published 10/18/10)

Masquerade* Toa/Dark Hunter War era. Who says Toa can't have a little fun before a war? (Published 12/13/10)

Black Diamonds Oneshot, one being remniscing amongst the ruins of Odina. (Published 1/26/11)

Long Live*Songfic, tale of two small-town Matoran and their journey to becoming small-town legends. (Published 2/21/11)

The Lonely What one says often isn't what one really feels. Songfic using Christina Perri's The Lonely, Toa Tuyet-centric. (Published 9/5/11)

All Our Sins Remembered The haunting of a Toa of Iron by Pride, Anger, Envy, Lust, Fear, and even Death, and how it tears his team of Toa apart. SSC8 Entry, 2nd place :D (Published 11/15/11)

Perfectionist Prequel/Prologue to Faux, gives character expansion on Evior. (Published 9/5/11)

Reality's Fantasy Short poemfic illustrating the aftermath to Karzahni and Arthaka's battle for the Mask of Creation. (Published 4/23/12)

Dark Vanity Roodaka VS. Lariska, a hypothetical showdown between the two. Also see 'Femme Fatality" by Tyler Durden.

Flash Fiction Bionicle Entries (Flash Fiction Marathon Contest Entries List)

Theme 1: Bionicle - VisionsThe Visionary

Theme 3: Bionicle - The Legends of Lhii

Who Is Your Hero?Theme 5: Bionicle - Flight

Black Spike SentryTheme 7: Bionicle - Alternate Universes

Sidorak's ZooTheme 9:Bionicle - The LegacyEmpty Chairs at Empty Tables

Theme 11: Bionicle - MusicSpiriah's Symphony

*indicates a link to the Forum Archives

ComediesAha... you caught me. So I don't have any comedies yet. That doesn't mean I'm not a funny person!

COT Epics :o Empty!

COT Short Stories

River, Oh River, Flow Gently For MeShort Story, songfic to 'River Lullaby' from The Prince of Egypt, inspired by real life events. (Published 7/1/2012)

Someone's Waiting For YouShort Story, songfic to 'Someone's Waiting For You' from The Rescuers, written for the Pathfinding theme for the Fortnightly Flash Fiction Contest (10/22/12)

Flash Fiction COT (Flash Fiction Marathon Contest Entries List)

Theme 2: COT - Treasure Cinderella

Theme 4: COT - The Game The Mind Game

Theme 6: Amor Omnia Vincit The Kidnapping Sickness

Theme 8: COT - UltimatumWhitney, You Don't KnowT

heme 10: COT - The Character Flowers for Your Grave

Theme 12: COT - PreparationThe Second Door on the Left

COT ComediesHardships of Teenage Existence2012 Library Summer Olympics entry, first (probly only) attempt at a comedy. Writing it killed my brain cells and made me feel like I was 12, in a bad way :P          

Recommendations

Epics

Second Chance by Grant Sud and Zo'Tomana

The Best Kept Secrets by the Wretched Automaton

Life is a Blank by Hahli Historian

Cenotaphs by Cederak

Short StoriesAuthors (too many Short Stories to name ;P)

Velox (Library)

GSR

Tolkein

Grant Sud (Library)

Cederak (Library)

Nuile (Library)

Hahli Historian(Library)

Peach 00 (Library)

Tyler Durden

Zarayna (Library)

Legolover-361 (Library)

Nick SilverPen

Edited by Aderia, Dec 23 2013 - 01:31 AM.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#2 Offline Grant-Sud

Grant-Sud
  • Members
  • Defender of the Page

• 26-June 09
  • 490 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 11:45 PM

Yeah! This needed to be done long ago. Nice library and can't wait to watch it fill up as the months go by. You know I'll be here often. :3

#3 Offline The Marlfox

The Marlfox
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 18-April 08
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 05:05 PM

haha, oh good now i don't have to dig around in the backpages of this forum to find these :) also, it must have taken forever to get all those links for your reccommendations!

Edited by Mr. Chiquita, Jun 04 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#4 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 29-May 10
  • 1,562 posts

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 10:10 PM

Yeah! This needed to be done long ago. Nice library and can't wait to watch it fill up as the months go by. You know I'll be here often. :3

Haha, yeahh, I finally got around to it! *happydance* :D And if you're gonna be here often, I should probably look into getting some furniture and a latte machine.

haha, oh good now i don't have to dig around in the backpages of this forum to find these :)also, it must have taken forever to get all those links for your reccommendations!

Yepp, all your creeping done for your. No need to dig around XP And yeah, getting the links was a pain in the butt, but I had nothing better to do at the time.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#5 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 07:31 PM

There, out in the darkness,a library running, fallen from view. Fallen from use, God be my witness! I never shall yield, 'till it comes to the front! 'till it comes to the front. Yes Ads, I know you will kill me, but I could not resist.Anyways, You forgot to link to Grant's profile, but aside from that, I couldn't find any spelling errors. The format was nice and-Why am I giving you a review of your library? XD

#6 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 29-May 10
  • 1,562 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 07:35 PM

Why?Why would you do this to me? Butcher Les Mis lyrics in my library? MY library?...This is unforgiveable.And yes, I know Grant's profile link is missing, just because it is already linked too earlier in the topic =P I would not forget something like that. You continue to insult me *sniff*This means war.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#7 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2012 - 11:56 AM

*toBut yeah, it does look kind of out of place with no link.Oh my friend, my friend forgive me, that I butcher awesome songsThere's a grief that can't be spoke-I'm really going to get myself killed one of these days.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users