Can Admins Get Banned?

They could at the very least get demoted, I believe. Admins breaking rules and getting demoted/banned is outlined somewhere in the compendium, if I remember correctly; the only question is if it was in the new or old one./EDIT: Hmm, odd; can't find what I was looking for, but I know I saw it at one point... It might be back on the archives by now, or so.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

It's hard to say. It would have to be something pretty serious to get someone who's actively an Admin banned, but theoretically it's possible, yes. Like Pit said, they would probably be demoted before a ban is ultimately handed out. I'm not aware of this ever happening though; I think the staff recruitment/promotion process on BZP is strict enough that it's unlikely someone would get to a position that high up on the forum and do something bad enough to get banned immediately.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Hey, guys, when you're responding to questions in this forum, please keep this rule in mind:

We appreciate all the help hard working members provide in this forum, however repetition and/or confirming of answers by non-staff is frowned upon. If the question has been answered properly, there is no need for 5 more people to provide the exact same answer.

It's great that you all want to help out, but we don't need several people repeating the same answer.

Yes, technically Administrators can be banned. It is very unlikely however that they would be banned directly from their administrative position due to a number of factors. An admin's transgressions would have to be extremely bad to earn them a ban.Topic closed.

Yo.