Soran

um outa curiosity ive been working on a mask for a while but havnt been able to make it is anyone here willing to sprite this mask?

specs: looks like hau but with Telescopic lense(s) on left side (if facing right) and cheeck sockets in diffrent color

if anyones willing to sprite this that would be great!

-Bluefire

:voyanui:

um outa curiosity ive been working on a mask for a while but havnt been able to make it is anyone here willing to sprite this mask?

specs: looks like hau but with Telescopic lense(s) on left side (if facing right) and cheeck sockets in diffrent color

-Bluefire

Shouldn't be to much trouble. I'll work on it as soon as I have the time.

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

I made this:

kuanmask.png

Who ah now that is awesome the tecno eye is just amazing

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

I made this:kuanmask.png

Well, that most certainly saves me the trouble of asking you. Sorry it's taking so long, I was working on a little something you guys are going love...

Metru Toa. I Already have 360s of half the full sprite. It was Soran's favorite toa-type so it's a tribute to him of sorts.

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

Well, that most certainly saves me the trouble of asking you. Sorry it's taking so long, I was working on a little something you guys are going love...

Metru Toa. I Already have 360s of half the full sprite. It was Soran's favorite toa-type so it's a tribute to him of sorts.

*internet high five* nice! Wow, these are some major expansions! :D

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

@Blue Fire: Which of the two do you prefer?

Here's a lil' sneak peak for you guys.

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

The lower of the two

nice job on that i can see the similarity between both piece and sprite

-Bluefire

Thanks! I appreciate it

The lower of the two

nice job on that i can see the similarity between both piece and sprite

I'll get to work on that soon!

Thanks! Just wait until you see the torso! It's actually looking pretty good.

The turaga pose 2 is finished.

BEHOLD

turaga_pose_2.png (I didn't feel like coloring it.)

I got some more stuff too!

Great Volitak

Noble Akumaku Scopeless

And that's what it would look like if I hadn't gotten hurt in that system explosion. :I

Hey thats lying your like that because i stabbed your eye out. (as long as i'm here i will hold that aginst u if you ever try to change it) So cool stuff the scopless mask almost looks like Tanmas mask

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

@Tek: (I found you a nick-name!) Thanks! I'll probably post a progress report on my Toa Metru sometime near 3:00 or earlier if we get lucky.

The progress report will be an image. This image will depict all the parts I made into 360s consolidated as the Toa Metru Body.

EDIT: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/metru_toa.png

Enjoy!

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

BEHOLD

Great Volitak

Noble Akumaku Scopeless

And that's what it would look like if I hadn't gotten hurt in that system explosion. :I

Hey thats lying your like that because i stabbed your eye out. (as long as i'm here i will hold that aginst u if you ever try to change it) So cool stuff the scopless mask almost looks like Tanmas mask

I try and try to tell you. that's not cannon, silly.

@Tek: (I found you a nick-name!) Thanks! I'll probably post a progress report on my Toa Metru sometime near 3:00 or earlier if we get lucky.

The progress report will be an image. This image will depict all the parts I made into 360s consolidated as the Toa Metru Body.

EDIT: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/metru_toa.png

Enjoy!

Have you made diagonal pieces of the arms? It seems... too.... Vertical.

BEHOLD

Great Volitak

Noble Akumaku Scopeless

I try and try to tell you. that's not cannon, silly.

Enjoy!

Have you made diagonal pieces of the arms? It seems... too.... Vertical.

Indeed. I also detected some other problems. This looks good, but the size is far to small, however this is being rectified as of now.

Hey, you guys have any guns sprites from this kit?

I'll see what I can do, however I wouldn't guarantee these any time soon because of my Metru toa.

Speaking of which, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I've nearly completed the torso 360, resized and resprited everything and we'll have distinguished female and male body types (These are based on the Legends Of Metru Nui characters, turns out Nokama has a slightly different chest plate style.). The bad news is... well I'm not sure how I'm going to complete this. Perhaps I should be more specific. There's one part that I find near absolutely impossible to sprite, as a 'veteran' spriter I'm a bit ashamed to admit, I can not sprite the Toa Metru feet. Yeah, I can sprite a whole torso 360, but feet are challenging.

Expect the Toa Metru soon!

I'll see what I can do, however I wouldn't guarantee these any time soon because of my Metru toa.

Speaking of which, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I've nearly completed the torso 360, resized and resprited everything and we'll have distinguished female and male body types (These are based on the Legends Of Metru Nui characters, turns out Nokama has a slightly different chest plate style.). The bad news is... well I'm not sure how I'm going to complete this. Perhaps I should be more specific. There's one part that I find near absolutely impossible to sprite, as a 'veteran' spriter I'm a bit ashamed to admit, I can not sprite the Toa Metru feet. Yeah, I can sprite a whole torso 360, but feet are challenging.

I can for ya! I assume i'ts six shade. Except I need size reference, so If you could just PM me the kit, I can make the feet. And don't be ashamed, I think everyone here was a rookie once.

I can for ya! I assume i'ts six shade. Except I need size reference, so If you could just PM me the kit, I can make the feet. And don't be ashamed, I think everyone here was a rookie once.
Yeah, but I was already a rookie. I just can't get passed those feet, they seem so...difficult.

Enjoy!

Amazing spriting, it looks just like a Metru body! The shading is great and shows the form well, and I can't wait to see how it ends up.

My only problem is that it really doesn't look much like Chimoru. It is a lot more set-like than most sprites here.

Also, I was meaning to finish spriting the Matatu so we could get the full set of Metru masks, but I found that I had some huge problems with how it was done. The angles and positions are all wrong when compared to the actual mask. So, in the meantime, please enjoy my Rau:

chimorurrau.gif

Hey, it came to my attention that no one made a Tryna for the kit. So I made one! What do you think

chimoru_r_tryna.png

Great job the disgn via set was well captured I think now all the Mahri ones have been made now! Edited by BlueFire

@Artic Freeze: Nice Tryna! I'll make an attempt to finish when I manage to accumulate the time.

Wow, I didn't think so many people wanted the Chimoru R Metru Toa body type. Thanks for your comments and criticism, they're rathe appreciated! In fact I think you guys deserve a lil' some thing:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/mertu_toa_chimoru_r_prototype.png

@Blue Fire: I've finished the mask you requested. It looks really awesome, in my personal opinion.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/blue_fire_hau.png

@Artic Freeze: Nice Tryna! I'll make an attempt to finish when I manage to accumulate the time.

Wow, I didn't think so many people wanted the Chimoru R Metru Toa body type. Thanks for your comments and criticism, they're rathe appreciated! In fact I think you guys deserve a lil' some thing:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/mertu_toa_chimoru_r_prototype.png

@Blue Fire: I've finished the mask you requested. It looks really awesome, in my personal opinion.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/blue_fire_hau.png

Thanks That is amazing!! Only one minor thing I had wrote the side that the telescopic lense is suppose to be on wrong (I always get my left and right confused) I meant on the left side if you could swap the lense around outside of my typo the mask is really cool shame lego never made one. Once again thanks

-Bluefire

Wow, I didn't think so many people wanted the Chimoru R Metru Toa body type. Thanks for your comments and criticism, they're rathe appreciated! In fact I think you guys deserve a lil' some thing:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/mertu_toa_chimoru_r_prototype.png

@Blue Fire: I've finished the mask you requested. It looks really awesome, in my personal opinion.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/blue_fire_hau.png

Thanks That is amazing!! Only one minor thing I had wrote the side that the telescopic lense is suppose to be on wrong (I always get my left and right confused) I meant on the left side if you could swap the lense around outside of my typo the mask is really cool shame lego never made one. Once again thanks

-Bluefire

A shame indeed. Glad you like it!

-Bluefire

I would also shift the scope right a pixel or two on the quarter view. It doesn't look like the perspective is quite right.

Also, now that I see a mask on the body, it looks even more out of place, but it would be a shame to waste such a beautiful sprite. You should turn it into your own kit.

Wow, I didn't think so many people wanted the Chimoru R Metru Toa body type. Thanks for your comments and criticism, they're rathe appreciated! In fact I think you guys deserve a lil' some thing:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/mertu_toa_chimoru_r_prototype.png

@Blue Fire: I've finished the mask you requested. It looks really awesome, in my personal opinion.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/ChimoruR/blue_fire_hau.png

-Bluefire

I would also shift the scope right a pixel or two on the quarter view. It doesn't look like the perspective is quite right.

Also, now that I see a mask on the body, it looks even more out of place, but it would be a shame to waste such a beautiful sprite. You should turn it into your own kit.

Ah, I know the problem now! The head isn't exactly out of place. The shoulders are misplaced. They're too close to the torso. The sets had axles between the two where as mine lacks such detail. Also the out of place head is partially due to the fact that the lower body areas are not covered in armor yet. If I increase the length of the shoulders I should have something. Theoretically, this should work, I've tested each piece on a scale of proportion that will allow it to seem to flow more naturally. Hope this works!

So I also made this:6rda9su.gif

That's amazing!! And so cool it's a great addition to the CRKit

@damaracx no need to flip/change the mask I got it all done now!

I was originally going to post how to do that, but I figured that you could find the solution. Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

So I also made this:6rda9su.gif

That's amazing!! And so cool it's a great addition to the CRKit

@damaracx no need to flip/change the mask I got it all done now!

I was originally go to post how to do that, but I figured that you could find the solution.

I actually think I'll put this on my Toa mask. :D Think you could isolate the scope part.

Just sprited this new mask!

tekiru.png

its for my new comics feel free to use it

That looks pretty nice actually, however it lacks a proper 360, masks that don't possess symmetry must have more views toa have a complete 360. Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist