The Mask of Life pretty much fixed everything in the end, it probably fixed up those Matoran as well. They all moved to Metru-Nui well before Spherus Magna reformed, so they will have escaped to Spherus Magna with the rest of the Matoran.

:???:I thought Axxonn was fighting off Krahka down there. Why would he be fighting if there was nothing to defend? I vaguely remember something about someone giving directions to Metru Nui, but I doubt that those Matoran would be interested in going through Karzahni to get to Metru Nui. Now I agree that they probably would have escaped to SM, but I think the Mask of Life only reversed mutations, not what Karzahni did.

After Voya Nui had returned to the MU the Matoran from Mahri Nui and Mata Nui moved North to Metru Nui where they probably were during Teridax's takeover. I'm not sure but I think it was said that the Turaga rebuild them just as they did with the Mata Nui matoran. Anyway, every Matoran has migraded to SM now that the MU has been destroyed.

"The drums are coming closer"

I believe that they all evacuated to Spherus Magna (well, all of the ones that weren't turned into statues and subsequently destroyed by Gali's Nova Blast, anyway), but if I recall correctly, the Mask of Life only cure the victims of the Pit Mutagen.Which raises an interesting question; if the Mutagen reversed Karzahni's alterations (in the case of the Mahri Nui Matoran), did Mata Nui's undoing of the Mutagen revert the Mahri Nui Matoran to their altered state?

coolbroban.png
| Sig Credit: - Everclear - |

Which raises an interesting question; if the Mutagen reversed Karzahni's alterations (in the case of the Mahri Nui Matoran), did Mata Nui's undoing of the Mutagen revert the Mahri Nui Matoran to their altered state?

They were returned to their original state. According to Greg, "Given that Mata Nui had the ability to be selective, I do not think he reverted the MN Matoran back to their Karzahni forms." (from here).

But i wonder what the dominant standard build is now for the matoran.Are they triangular like the 2004 metruans were back in the past or do they all have the 2003 bodies that the Turaga days used to rebuild most matoran during the Naming Day ceremony.....or as Agori/karda nui style ??

Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

But i wonder what the dominant standard build is now for the matoran.Are they triangular like the 2004 metruans were back in the past or do they all have the 2003 bodies that the Turaga days used to rebuild most matoran during the Naming Day ceremony.....or as Agori/karda nui style ??
I would think that the Karzahni Matoran would've been rebuilt to look like the 03 Matoran build. That is how the Turaga showed the Mata Nui Matoran to rebuild themselves, so it'smost likely that they taught the Karzanhi Matoran to do the same. That's just my guess, though. I don't have any evidence to back it up. Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I have an additional question related to this: What happened to the masks of the fixed matoran? Were they destroyed, or are the turaga keeping them locked up somewhere?
When they were fixed, or after they were "discovered" by the unfixed?Karzanhi probably destroyed the masks of the Matoran when he fixed them, but after they were fixed I imagine they kept their Karz-given masks, even if they were "rebuilt" like the Matoran of Mata Nui.

I would assume that the Mask of Life fixed the Matoran and they found their way out of the MN robot. I think they would probably have to keep their masks from Karzahni. I wonder what would happen to the Matoran turned to stone.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

I would assume that the Mask of Life fixed the Matoran and they found their way out of the MN robot. I think they would probably have to keep their masks from Karzahni. I wonder what would happen to the Matoran turned to stone.
Matoran turned to stone? I think they're probably dead.

I believe that they all evacuated to Spherus Magna (well, all of the ones that weren't turned into statues and subsequently destroyed by Gali's Nova Blast, anyway), but if I recall correctly, the Mask of Life only cure the victims of the Pit Mutagen.Which raises an interesting question; if the Mutagen reversed Karzahni's alterations (in the case of the Mahri Nui Matoran), did Mata Nui's undoing of the Mutagen revert the Mahri Nui Matoran to their altered state?
If by Mahri Nui matoran, you mean the ones that didn't get mutated by the sea water, the ones in the village, I don't think they would be returned to their Karzahni state. I do think however, that any matoran mutated into a water breather would probably be returned to air breathers again.
I don't think they are. Bionicle World says,"Stones (Matoran) scream beneath your feet as you walk on them."

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

I don't think they are. Bionicle World says,"Stones (Matoran) scream beneath your feet as you walk on them."
Even if they weren't killed by becoming stone, I would think that Gali's Nova blast would drown them.

They would have escaped to S.M., considering the M.U. population is now basically zero, save for some Rahi. As for their "health," I dunno.

Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Which raises an interesting question; if the Mutagen reversed Karzahni's alterations (in the case of the Mahri Nui Matoran), did Mata Nui's undoing of the Mutagen revert the Mahri Nui Matoran to their altered state?
They were returned to their original state. According to Greg, "Given that Mata Nui had the ability to be selective, I do not think he reverted the MN Matoran back to their Karzahni forms." (from here).
I asked Greg about this quite a while ago. That sounds about right. All Mata Nui did to the Marhitoran was make it so they could survive better on land, instead of the way they were in Mahri Nui, where the mutagen made their bodies resistant to increased pressure. Otherwise, they still look the same as they did in Mahri Nui, which is how they were before Karzahni rebuilt them.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~