Fire. It destroys and burns, damaging the landscape. Users of the element must be careful, otherwise they may become...Consumed. With the intro over with, here's more photos of my BBC#63 entry, which I call: Consumed.Front Back Side Wingless Wing Construction Leg Construction Gallery when pubic. C&C welcome!Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The legs are well built. What it's lacking however is originality. To me, it looks like a revamp of a Vakama Hordika. The wings are nice, but they don't flow very well. I like the arms as well. I'm thinking you missed the mark here, but I still wish you luck in the BBC Zakaro! :)~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox

The legs are nicely designed and the wings look cool although they could be sticking out to the side more. The torso, however, looks a bit plain. Also, good luck on the contest, Zakaro!

Thanks! Not entirely sure what you mean by the wings could be sticking out to the side more, but I do agree the torso is a bit plain.

Nice, I like the use of all the Vakama Hordika pieces. Oh, and the wings...those are brilliant. As is the build of the lower legs, except for that silver claw piece...it looks epic...but a little awkward.

Yeah, the silver dagger is a bit awkward, but it looks better then leaving that ball joint open, and it adds silver to that section.

The legs are well built. What it's lacking however is originality. To me, it looks like a revamp of a Vakama Hordika. The wings are nice, but they don't flow very well. I like the arms as well. I'm thinking you missed the mark here, but I still wish you luck in the BBC Zakaro! :)~Gravity

Hmm... Now that I look at it, I guess it does look a bit like a Vakama Hordika revamp, though I was going for more of a dragon feeling than a Hordika feeling. But, it was fun to build, and so I'm happy with the results.

I am sorry but I don't see what it is but it looks like a burning vakama hordika.

I was going for a dragon feeling, but as so many have said, I kinda failed in that. :P So, it was meant to be more of a dragn being consumed by its own power. I think. :P Zakaro Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Yes, this looks like a Vakama Hordika revamp, but I'll disregard that. I think the dark red dragon head from the Vikings set is more dragonlike and less revamp-y, so try to use that, it will look better. The wings are simple yet intriguing. I like the torso, and the legs are nice too. However, there is too much silver and black and not enough orange. Still, this is eye-catching and will definitely stand out in the contest.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png