Bionicle: Rebellion-Bonar

ZTG

Bonar.jpgThis is bonar, the commander of the Rahkshi in BIONICLE: Rebellion.

Biography: Bonar is a mutation. A rahkshi with a Vahli head, and he does not require a krata to opperate and is active as log as he has enough electricity in his system. He, unlike the pure rahkshi, does not have a staff, but he has huge pincer claws. His abilities range from poisoness fumes, venomous claws, pretty much anything involving poison and toxins. He is roughly 10 feet tall, and has 7 poison coated spikes on his back.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

• 1 month later...
Wow. That's really cool. Especially the name. I came here as quickly as I could when I read it.
Wasn't quick enough, 'cuz this is topic revival. ;)Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for thirty days or more. Revived topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)